Planet of Proxima Centauri?

Old September 1st 16, 01:46 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]

Default Planet of Proxima Centauri?

On Thursday, 1 September 2016 12:14:09 UTC+2, wrote:
On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 1:08:54 AM UTC-4, Chris L Peterson wrote:

Pretty damn ignorant about the law, like most everything else.

You certainly are, peterson.

If you two don't start behaving like adults soon you are both going over the side of this rapidly sinking ship!
Old September 1st 16, 02:18 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 6:46:33 AM UTC-6, Chris.B wrote:

If you two don't start behaving like adults soon you are both going over the
side of this rapidly sinking ship!

As another prolific participant of this newsgroup is fond of pointing out, it is
unmoderated, so I fail to see how you are going to have the two of them walk the
plank.

John Savard
Old September 1st 16, 03:08 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

On Thu, 1 Sep 2016 06:18:48 -0700 (PDT), Quadibloc
wrote:

On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 6:46:33 AM UTC-6, Chris.B wrote:

If you two don't start behaving like adults soon you are both going over the
side of this rapidly sinking ship!

As another prolific participant of this newsgroup is fond of pointing out, it is
unmoderated, so I fail to see how you are going to have the two of them walk the
plank.

Especially given that the ship has long since sunk
Old September 1st 16, 03:40 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Razzmatazz

wrote:

On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 6:46:33 AM UTC-6, Chris.B wrote:

If you two don't start behaving like adults soon you are both going over the
side of this rapidly sinking ship!

As another prolific participant of this newsgroup is fond of pointing out, it is
unmoderated, so I fail to see how you are going to have the two of them walk the
plank.

Especially given that the ship has long since sunk

So why drill more holes in the bottom?
Old September 1st 16, 04:00 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

wrote:

On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 6:46:33 AM UTC-6, Chris.B wrote:

If you two don't start behaving like adults soon you are both going over the
side of this rapidly sinking ship!

As another prolific participant of this newsgroup is fond of pointing out, it is
unmoderated, so I fail to see how you are going to have the two of them walk the
plank.

Especially given that the ship has long since sunk

So why drill more holes in the bottom?

It serves a different function now. A sandbox for practicing
discussion techniques against sociopaths and the politically and
intellectually dysfunctional... categories that we are increasingly
likely to encounter in the wild.
Old September 1st 16, 06:00 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]

wrote:

On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 6:46:33 AM UTC-6, Chris.B wrote:

If you two don't start behaving like adults soon you are both going over the
side of this rapidly sinking ship!

As another prolific participant of this newsgroup is fond of pointing out, it is
unmoderated, so I fail to see how you are going to have the two of them walk the
plank.

Especially given that the ship has long since sunk

So why drill more holes in the bottom?

It serves a different function now. A sandbox for practicing
discussion techniques against sociopaths and the politically and
intellectually dysfunctional... categories that we are increasingly
likely to encounter in the wild.

Ere! Wotch who yure callin a dys... a dis.. a... ***###** Sandman. ;-)
Old September 2nd 16, 04:09 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Razzmatazz

wrote:

On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 6:46:33 AM UTC-6, Chris.B wrote:

If you two don't start behaving like adults soon you are both going over the
side of this rapidly sinking ship!

As another prolific participant of this newsgroup is fond of pointing out, it is
unmoderated, so I fail to see how you are going to have the two of them walk the
plank.

Especially given that the ship has long since sunk

So why drill more holes in the bottom?

It serves a different function now. A sandbox for practicing
discussion techniques against sociopaths and the politically and
intellectually dysfunctional... categories that we are increasingly
likely to encounter in the wild.

Actually we already have a politically dysfunctional running for president. Build a border wall 1000 miles long? Oh yeah sure. The great wall of the southwest would be the ultimate eminent domain horror show.
Hair Furor's border control scheme would mean seizing a thousand miles of land from hundreds of private American citizens and land from our National Parks...good luck with that! Wondering how much it would cost America in legal fees and how long it will take to get it approved? Ah, never mind, we would build it on the Mexican side, problem solved.
Old September 2nd 16, 04:04 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 11:00:19 AM UTC-4, Chris L Peterson wrote:

It serves a different function now. A sandbox for practicing
discussion techniques against sociopaths and the politically and
intellectually dysfunctional... categories that we are increasingly
likely to encounter in the wild.

Well, peterson, so far your only techniques a

Change the subject
Ignore evidence
Empty Insults

Old September 2nd 16, 04:05 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 11:09:13 PM UTC-4, Razzmatazz wrote:

Actually we already have a politically dysfunctional running for president.

Dysfunctional certainly describes the Hildebeest.