Programs for stacking fits or jpeg

Old August 26th 03, 02:29 PM
Rafael Compassi

Default Programs for stacking fits or jpeg

Hi there, somebody could please tell me the name or the page for
download of a free program for stacking fits and/or jpegs?

Tanks for all.

Rafael Compassi
Novo Hamburgo
Brazil
Old August 26th 03, 03:04 PM
Pete Lawrence

On 26 Aug 2003 06:29:33 -0700, (Rafael
Compassi) wrote:

Hi there, somebody could please tell me the name or the page for
download of a free program for stacking fits and/or jpegs?

Tanks for all.

Rafael, try
http://aberrator.astronomy.net/registax/index.html

--