Space and Rocketry books up for sale

Old March 13th 04, 09:02 PM
Scott Lowther

Default Space and Rocketry books up for sale

I'm putting a number of my space books up for sale on Ebay. These are
the first things I've sold on Ebay, so the listings might be a little
rough. So far, I've got a copy of Bono/Gatlands "Space Frontiers," a
copy of Stines "Handbook of model rocketry," and a copy of Adams' "Space
Flight." All these books are in good shape, and all these books are
interesting and useful for anyone interested in space flight technology.

More books and whatnot, the vast majority of which will be space tech
related, will be listed as soon as I can.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...id=dynasco tt

--
Scott Lowther, Engineer
Remove the obvious (capitalized) anti-spam