Correction to dark matter, baby universe, black hole model

Old November 28th 06, 12:55 AM posted to sci.astro
stargene

Default Correction to dark matter, baby universe, black hole model

stargene wrote:
BLACK HOLES--BABY UNIVERSES--DARK MATTER
A full synopsis of a heuristic model ...

where N is identically the total number of (proton + electron)
pairs which were incorporated into the black hole and also the
ratio Md / (Mn' / Me') for the DU. Mn' is the (proton + electron)
mass sum and Me' is the electron mass; both in the DU. For the
definition of R*, see (E) below.

A minor correction... Someone pointed out that
N = Md / (Mn'/Me')
wouldn't make sense, since it comes out in dimensions of mass and
N must be a dimensionless number. I meant to write
N = Mn'
instead. Sorry.

Also...my whole idea that dark matter must always be associated with
black holes (ie: the baby universes posited to be 'inside' them) is
very
falsifiable: If a genuine confirmed example of dark matter is
discovered
with NO connection with local black holes, say in a galaxy, then at
least that part of my model ist kaput, doornail dead.

The recent report of an alleged "dark matter" galaxy (VirgoHI21), by
Minchin, Davies et al (2005) claimed that no stars existed in that odd
galaxy. While it contained HI clouds aplenty, their total mass was
said to be much lower than the amount of dark matter (~ ten billion
Msol) necessary to give those clouds their local velocities around the
galaxy's center of mass. This might be a smoking gun, I admit, that
shoots holes in my model. However, my model shows that a quiescent
supermassive black hole weighing in at about 200 million Msol, near
the system's center, would indeed generate a dark matter potential
(from its DU), accounting fully for the observed motions of the HI
clouds.
Rogue SMBHs are known to occur and have apparently been thrown
out of galaxies during collisions or by gravitational sling shot
effects
from three or more SMBHs near their cores.
Further observations will tell.