More Troubling Planetary News

Old July 12th 06, 07:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default More Troubling Planetary News

nightbat wrote

Head news anchor attacked by government disinformation
agent! Troubling, very troubling when a noted news correspondent is
publicly attempted to be science news report discredited by subversive
disinformation paid right wing media man.

See:

http://politics.netscape.com/story/2...attack-artist/

Not unlike what profound Earth Science Team Members have to put up with
everyday from the coffee boys.

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old July 13th 06, 04:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Head news anchor attacked by government disinformation
agent! Troubling, very troubling when a noted news correspondent is
publicly attempted to be science news report discredited by subversive
disinformation paid right wing media man.

See:

http://politics.netscape.com/story/2...attack-artist/

Not unlike what profound Earth Science Team Members have to put up with
everyday from the coffee boys.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Right Capt. This is why the Coffee Bois must be "fixed" before assuming
their duties on Titan Base.

O.H.J. (standing by)

Old July 14th 06, 07:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Raving Loonie[_1_]

Default More Troubling Planetary News Big Read is dead :(

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Head news anchor attacked by government disinformation
agent! Troubling, very troubling when a noted news correspondent is
publicly attempted to be science news report discredited by subversive
disinformation paid right wing media man.

See:

http://politics.netscape.com/story/2...attack-artist/

Not unlike what profound Earth Science Team Members have to put up with
everyday from the coffee boys.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Big Red, Scio's mascot, dies after mauling by dog

BY CATHY INGALLS
ALBANY DEMOCRAT-HERALD

SCIO - Scio's official mascot, Big Red, is dead.

The 8-year-old Rhode Island rooster died about 5 p.m. Tuesday after
being mauled by a dog. The dog had pounced on Big Red as the bird
walked on a Main Street sidewalk while returning to the Scio Feed and
Country Store where he lived. The dog spotted the slow-walking rooster
and jumped on him through an open window of a parked car.

Following the attack, the bird staggered several steps to the front
door of veterinarian Sally Cole's office where he collapsed, said
Marian Heikkila, who along with her husband, Audie, had cared for the
bird since he rode into town in 1998 in the bed of a pickup. ....

http://www.dhonline.com/articles/200...cal/news02.txt

Cordially,

RL

Old July 14th 06, 10:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.support.autism,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather
Art Deco[_2_]

On 14 Jul 2006 01:36:54 -0700, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:

Raving Loonie wrote:
nightbat wrote:
[...]

BWAK BWAK BWAK

Sounds like the carnivorous demon duck of doom, Bruce.

Old July 14th 06, 11:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Raving Loonie[_1_]

Raving Loonie wrote:
nightbat wrote:
[...]

Continuing with the story ...

The cause of death was broken ribs and internal bleeding.

"I'm told that about 4:30 p.m., Big Red was in front of the Scio
True Value Hardware Store when he was attacked," Marian said. "I
got a call at home from my husband telling me to get to Sally's
office right away. When I arrived, Audie was there and there Big Red
was on the table and they were giving him oxygen.

"I just said 'Oh Red,' and he took a couple of breaths and died,
and then everyone started crying. When I first looked at him, I could
tell there was no hope," she said. ...

Cordially,

RL

Old July 14th 06, 05:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"Raving Loonie" wrote in message
ups.com...
Raving Loonie wrote:
nightbat wrote:
[...]

Will anybody cry when Colorado Carl is he is beat to death in the City Park
for soliciting a "Skin-Head" ?

OJ

Old July 14th 06, 07:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

The price of Oil is up, Stocks are down, and the Middle East is on
fire, as is San Bernadino Ca as 100+ temperatures prevail!

Heavy rains have flooded Indiana! I hope you're OK nightbat.

We even got some rare July rain here on Wednesday.

But where are the hurricanes?

Perhaps God is giving Florida residents on last chance to get out,
Bert!

Double-A

Old July 14th 06, 08:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A I posted my prediction we might not have as many 2005
hurricanes,but I mentioned they would be in the #5 class. Best to keep
in mind the waters are getting warmer and warmer. The atmosphere is
getting more chaotic. The spacetime for my type of hurricanes is a month
away. Francis,and Katrina,are going to prove history repeats itself.
Have my 1,000,000 power flood light charged up. Have my Bud cooler under
the pool table. I'' see to it that Rudy is safe. Bert

Old July 14th 06, 08:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

The price of Oil is up, Stocks are down, and the Middle East is on
fire, as is San Bernadino Ca as 100+ temperatures prevail!

Heavy rains have flooded Indiana! I hope you're OK nightbat.

We even got some rare July rain here on Wednesday.

But where are the hurricanes?

Perhaps God is giving Florida residents on last chance to get out,
Bert!

Double-A

Morning rains are nice in July in the Ozarks.

O.H.J.

Old July 14th 06, 09:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

honestjohn wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

The price of Oil is up, Stocks are down, and the Middle East is on
fire, as is San Bernadino Ca as 100+ temperatures prevail!

Heavy rains have flooded Indiana! I hope you're OK nightbat.

We even got some rare July rain here on Wednesday.

But where are the hurricanes?

Perhaps God is giving Florida residents on last chance to get out,
Bert!

Double-A

Morning rains are nice in July in the Ozarks.

O.H.J.

Here in the Cascades, there is usually a dry spell from the typically
rained out 4th of July weekend, until the middle of August, when
thunder clouds begin to gather in the late afternoons. Morning clouds
in July are the norm, but not rain.

Double-A