What If On Water in Space ???

Old September 12th 05, 09:03 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default What If On Water in Space ???

What if the vacuum of our solar system,and the inferred of the Sun has
split the bond over time of the water molecule? That means in this
spacetime comets that were dirty "snow" balls,and now are rather dry.
Close up pictures of Temple 1 showed to us gives reality to this idea.
All things evolve in time,and that is especially true with water
immersed in a vacuum,and no protection from the Sun's rays. Our
Moon,and Mars can be easily added to this thinking. Bert

Old September 16th 05, 12:08 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

What if the amount of stars in a galaxy relates to the number of
planets with intelligent life? That has good probability to be
reality. Our Milky Way has 2 billion stars,and I can say it has four
intelligent planets. Andomeda has 4 billion stars,and it has 8
intelligent planets. Since galaxies have so few intelligent life
planets,and our so big and the fastest life forms will ever travel is
73% of light speed the chance here in our galaxy,or even Andromeda
galaxy of finding each other are not very likely. Now
lets think real big so that intelligent life has a galaxy that gives
better odds of finding each other. We only have to think of the giant
elliptical galaxy M87 for it has a mass of 1.5 trillion stars,with lots
of global clusters. Yes the probability of life intelligent planets
just 6 LY away makes shaking hands possible. Bert

Unofficial Space Shuttle Launch Guide Steven S. Pietrobon Space Shuttle 0 July 4th 05 07:50 AM
CEV PDQ Scott Lowther History 829 June 12th 05 07:17 PM
CEV PDQ Scott Lowther Policy 577 May 27th 05 10:11 PM