What is Missing???

Old December 8th 04, 12:43 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default What is Missing???

It is written our Earth this very large rock was put together by space
dust that was put together to form sand,and that sand was put together
to form rocks that hit each other in traveling around the sun and
created bigger and bigger rocks that finally gave us the Earth. It all
happened about 5 billion years ago. My thinking tells me to go back 8
billion years ago,and still something is missing. Seems all 92 elements
are in space dust. Are these elements separate (like rings in an onion?
) Are they all mixed in this dirty space cloud? Did the Earth separate
this element mixture by their specific gravity(heavy stuff to its core)?
most likely Still I feel something is missing. Bert

Old December 9th 04, 03:02 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

The missing is heat. Heat of the nebular at that spacetime was very
high. Heat makes things(sand stick together.) When objects are hot(in a
liquid state) they don't bounce off each other. Molted sand and rocks
act like stick balls when striking each other This is how rock planets
saved time to create their great and specific gravity structure. We
don't consider heat now because space in our spacetime is very cold.
this is now,and I'm talking then. It is entropy all the way down
I'll take back the 3 billion years,and go with the classic 5 Heat and
pressure,and pressure and heat go together so very well. I use this
physics to make my sweet potato pie filling in just minutes Bert

Old December 9th 04, 06:18 PM
Benign Vanilla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
snip
When objects are hot(in a liquid state) they don't bounce off each other.

snip

Bert, can you expand on this? I don't understand. When objects heat up they
move faster, wouldn't that imply lots of bouncing around?

BV.

Old December 10th 04, 11:41 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

BV Heat does make particles(atoms,and molecules move fast) I'm talking
billions of molecules that make up a grain of sand that is in a liquid
,or soft state that heat creates, Think of two iron bars that are red
hot,and hit by a hammer they do not bounce apart but are fused
together(like a Japanese sword) We know the nebular cloud when forming
the sun,and the planets had great heat and pressure created by gravity.
My theory is just using this heat at that spacetime to create rock
planets. My theory predicts that there is more heat near the center of
the nebular(where the sun is created(fusion) and is where you will find
rock planets,and that is why Mercury,Venus,Earth and Mars are the inner
planets. Again using my rock theory for finding life in another star
solar system try to find the more inner planets(they are made of rock)
Sad part is they are rather small. My thinking is the biggest rock
planet in our galaxy is only twice the size of our Earth (go figure)
Bert

Old December 10th 04, 02:45 PM
Benign Vanilla

[...]

I've always wondered, assuming accreation as the theory, why the plants stop
collecting and getting denser? I guess gravity is only so strong.

BV.

Old December 10th 04, 02:49 PM
Luigi Caselli

"Benign Vanilla" ha scritto nel
messaggio ...

[...]

Maybe because the dust cloud is not so big and the planet stops growing when
it has used all the matter around...

Luigi Caselli

Old December 10th 04, 02:58 PM
Ray Vingnutte

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 09:45:11 -0500
"Benign Vanilla" wrote:

[...]

In effect they have not stopped, there's about 1000 tonnes of stuff falling to earth each year.

Item number six here..

http://www.space.com/scienceastronom..._030722-1.html

BV.

Old December 20th 04, 04:46 PM
EvolBob

In effect they have not stopped, there's about 1000 tonnes of stuff falling to earth each year.

I don't think so Ray.

"Every day, approximately 3,000 metric tons of dusty space material falls to Earth"

This is quoted from:
http://starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/...eteoroids.html

EvolBob

"Benign Vanilla" wrote:

[...]

---

Old December 20th 04, 05:56 PM
Ray Vingnutte

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 05:46:34 +1300
"EvolBob" wrote:

In effect they have not stopped, there's about 1000 tonnes of stuff
falling to earth each year.

I don't think so Ray.

"Every day, approximately 3,000 metric tons of dusty space material
falls to Earth"

This is quoted from:
http://starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/...eteoroids.html

Thats a hell of a difference, I wonder if USGS figure was for something
more specific, I had a search around their site but didn't find anything
yet.

Thanks for pointing it out though.

EvolBob

"Ray Vingnutte" wrote in message
... On Fri, 10 Dec 2004
09:45:11 -0500"Benign Vanilla"
wrote:

[...]

==----------
http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the
World!
-----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers
=-----

Old April 13th 05, 11:59 PM
Wings

[...]

Actually, the rocky parts of all the planets are rather similar in size no
matter what their distance from the sun. (2,000 - 8,000 miles). I suspect
that if you strip the gas giants you'll find a rocky cores within that
range. It makes a kind of sense also, if you realize that the inner planets
are closer together (initial gas/dust cloud thicker here (thickest at the
sun, of course), and thinner further out. Having less gas/dust out there
means that the rocky cores must be father apart, if they are to be about the
same size. That doesn't explain why, but does account for Bode's law.