God and space

Old March 6th 14, 10:28 PM
kurt stocklmeir kurt stocklmeir is offline
Member

Default God and space

I do not think space is expanding

I do not think there is any force like anti gravity that could make space all through the universe expand

if a force did make space all through the universe expand a lot of things would be happening like there would not be any orbits

God may have started the universe with space compressed and God let go of space

gravitons make time and space have a shape - gravitons are spin 1 tachyons - gravitons are not gravity waves - when gravitons make time and space have a shape time and space become less elastic and time and space do not like to do things like expand and compress

different parts of space can expand at many speeds

between galaxies there is not a big density associated with gravitons - time and space between galaxies are more elastic than time and space around stars

may be if space is expanding space between galaxies is expanding a lot more than space that goes through galaxies

time and space are spin 1 tachyons like negative energy springs and they have negative energy associated with elastic energy density

time and space - elastic energy density more around stars - not a lot between galaxies

God will punish people of the U.S. if they let bad people be judges, district attorneys and police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q2njtqa5Wo

Kurt Stocklmeir