CURSE BE THE LAND OF *******S AUSTRALIA

Old May 11th 08, 09:35 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics,aus.science
[email protected]

Default CURSE BE THE LAND OF *******S AUSTRALIA

CURSE BE THE LAND OF *******S AUSTRALIA FOR THE PRESENT GENERATION & 2
MORE GENERATIONS HENCE

I say ALL Rain Taps & Ground Taps CUT to the Land of *******s at
large !!!

.... becoming effective as from today 11th of May 2008.

... and good news now falling continuously on my desk from the Land of
*******s, australia Turdland & Hell on Earth indeed relative to the
Divine Drudging Drought ( DDD) implemented only in mild form up to now
but as ordered going to full force now. Indeed that 10 years just gone
DDD which I required indeed was just a mild warning, and we are going
to pass on to serious matters.

.... and although the Filthy Criminal Antipodean Toads are at bay, they
are still supporting their Mining & Political Criminals, denying the
Great Sandy Desert multi trillions Swindle, denying the geological
frauds, denying the Political Corruption, Denying the injustice,
Denying the embezzlement, brown envelopes, the Forfeiture, the High
Treason to the Queen 's Justice, the Heinous lack of Gratitude &
Recognition to australia Greatest Mining Pioneer of all times ...
denying again & again since denying & lying is australians ' second
nature where Truth, Good & Beautiful values are replaced by their
opposite indeed Antipodean Hellish values
The Criminals & their paid supporters, cornered now by the facts &
documents available, the official geological frauds going into
hidding, the evidence of the Royal Inquiry required into the Trillions
dollars Newmont, Newcrest & BHP swindle being still in force, have as
only resources now the insults added to injuries, the innuendos &
worse still indifference !!! ..

It does not matter since the time now is the one of Punishment ! ...
the time of apologies, regrets, eventual redemption is long
passed !!! ... since it appears clearly that such degenerate criminals
Antipodean Moronic australian Manure understand two things and two
things only in line with their Convict Rabble Genetic Heritage : the
Gudgeoning & the Whipping. Let then the Antipodean Hell be visited up
to the 3rd generation by the Angels of Divine Retribution until their
Land of *******s becomes a desert invaded by rising seas with aquifers
becoming brackish & improper to life then... with cadavers of the
australian Filth littering the streets & rotting under the intense
heat amidst swarms of flies !

WELLDONE

Et par son geste

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

Discoverer of Telfer, Nifty & Kintyre Mines in the Great Sandy Desert
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Bus ph + 33 6 50 17 14 64
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~

for background info.
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/nac.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm
Old May 11th 08, 10:39 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics,aus.science
oriel36[_2_]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uqH9bV-mCE
Old May 11th 08, 12:52 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics,aus.science
Mike Jr.

On May 11, 4:35 am, wrote:
[...]

Do you attract a lot of new clients with posts like this?

--Mike Jr

for background info.http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/gru...ies/s28534.htm

Old May 12th 08, 01:42 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics,aus.science
[email protected]

On 11 mai, 10:35, wrote:
[...]

... and the 2055 previsions for the Darling-Murray Basin already
reached !

Right on target indeed !

WELLDONE
Old May 12th 08, 02:06 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics,aus.science
The Man From Havana

Default JP Le Turd : Yet another blown gasket

Idiot , JP you seem to forget your "other" predictions....rabid scum !
Old May 12th 08, 09:31 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics,aus.science
[email protected]

for background info.http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/gru....indigo.net.au...

... and the 2055 previsions for the Darling-Murray Basin already
reached !

Right on target indeed !

*WELLDONE- Masquer le texte des messages précédents -

- Afficher le texte des messages précédents -

and all the information streaming on my royal oak desk from the
Toadland (alternatively Turdland ) & Hell on Earth indeed indicates
that the Antipodean Beaslly Criminals are really caught by the balls
( well, the little that degenerate Manure has left ) with the rising
seas, the aquifers invasion by sea water and last but not least the
shifting wheather patterns displacing the Rain regime 300 miles south
of the Toadland i.e. right in the middle of the sea ! Good !
The Murray Darling Basin by the way is looking more & more like the
Great Sandy Desert !!!

IF YOU DO NOT COME TO THE GREAT SANDY DESERT
THE GREAT SANDY DESERT WILL COME TO YOU !
(as the Land of *******s learnt that lesson I taught it)

Excellent !

... and I am pleased to monitor the progression of the Divine
Collective Chastiment falling upon that hard necked australian
Manure :
"That Cheddar eating Japanese surrendering australian Monkeys " as
History teaches us ...

Good !

TAKE FRASER'S WITH CONFIDENCE IMBECILES

... and good bye !

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~
Old May 12th 08, 10:42 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics,aus.science
[email protected]

* How are you and your fellow froggies doing these days? You must be
almost
* the last white person in France, by now.
*
* Good to see your bitterness has sustained you. I always think it's
odd when
* your own wikipedia entry says not to believe a word that you say.
*
* Anyway, Au Revoir! Off to enjoy our mining billions - we'll send
you some
* good Aussie Camembert.

Just a note :

I never made an entry in Wikipedia ... I just could not be bothered
doing so anymore than reading the Mining Criminals of Newmont Newcrest
& BHP 's internet site. Beyond my strength indeed.
Good to note that the Mining Criminals are not bitter, neither the Geo
frauds pushed forth as discoverers neither the Political Criminals
their backers for a full generation, neither the Convict Rabble at
large ...
Anyway nothing coming from the Land of *******s australia is of any
value & anything I chanced to bring back has gone to the bin long
ago , hence everything is fine !

By the way I am not white, I am an ABO from the Warburton Ranges and
you certainly cannot imagine how I was pleased to hear Rudd saying to
me how sorry he was ....
We the Abos are certainly the most outstanding Scientist of the South
Hemisphere : We invented the Didgeridoo, the Corroboree, the Boomerang
& Woomera ... Nuke being only a simple extrapolation of the Woomera
hence we can affirm without fear of contradiction that Fusion &
Fission Atomic Bombs to be Abos' Inventions ! If only we were not
barred from Highly learning institutions and obliged to indulge in
booze & drugs as you Whiteys made us so , we would be the most
outstanding scientific minds on the Planet since it is a well
documented fact that Kangaroo & Wood grubs are the most mind opening
Kosher food which our Holy Torah recommend expressfully ... We the
Abos are in fact Israel lost Tribe & as the Falashas ( or Negroes
Jews ) were flown to the Holy Land, 40 000 of them, we the Abos are
going to be flown likewise to Jerusalem in "Birds of shining bronze"
soon to engross the Jewess there with our superior seed and indeed
Chosen Race 's ADN

As a last comment I was pleased to receive Rudd 's apologies and hear
say SORRY to me, still the financial compensation must be forwarding
for all the Stolen land !!! Hence we are going to occupy King 's Park
and St George's Terrace as from the 13th of May 2008 ( that 's
tomorrow ) and claim it as ours. We are going as well to set up an Abo
government for the Land of Parrots aka australia & proceed to the
requisitioning of the present WA Whorehouse aka Parliament, clearing
all that Corrupt Political Filth therein and SETTING UP THE NEW ABO
GOVERNMENT ON LAWS DERIVED THE DIVINE VALUES OF TRUE THE GOOD AND THE
BEAUTIFUL

.... and KOSHER RULE WILL BE IMPOSED UNDER PAIN OF DEATH to all that
Antipodean degenerate "Seed of Cattle" aka Goys aka Australians

....et par son geste

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Chevalier de l'Ordre du Royal Khranfauss de L'Oued Rir et des
Saharas

Old May 12th 08, 11:19 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics,aus.science
[email protected]

On 12 mai, 11:42, wrote:
[...]

and to proceed with execution of sentence as from now 13th of May
2008 !
Old May 12th 08, 11:41 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics,aus.science
[email protected]

On 13 mai, 00:19, wrote:

Do you eat Kosher, Reverend ?

in any case the sentence shall be implemented as from today 13th of
May 2008 ... ALL TAPS IN HEAVEN & EARTH SHUT & LOCKED UNTIL THE LAND
OF *******S BECOMES THAT GREATEST SANDY DESERT IT DESERVES TO BE !

By order !

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Greatest Mining Pioneer of All Times
( and righltly ashamed of it indeed !

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~