Is the Sun going crazy?

Old December 9th 05, 10:38 PM posted to sci.space.news

Default Is the Sun going crazy?

VideoTalk is an exciting multimedia feature that discusses the latest
developments in space exploration. How is ESA's Science programme answering
some of the biggest questions about our Solar System, such as what drives
our Sun and how it affects us on Earth.

See this VideoTalk:
http://www.esa.int/esaSC/SEM8AXVLWFE_index_0.html

--

Jacques :-)

www.spacepatches.info

MPCC owners, I have a crazy question for you Lawrence Sayre Amateur Astronomy 2 June 5th 04 09:58 PM
Why I'm crazy! The Robilator Amateur Astronomy 10 February 12th 04 02:00 AM
E-BAY GOING A LITTLE CRAZY stevew Amateur Astronomy 8 February 6th 04 03:02 AM
Am I crazy? Al Amateur Astronomy 24 December 11th 03 05:02 PM
crazy idea about dark matter Joe Zorzin Misc 1 June 26th 03 10:49 PM