I Hope the Kepler Space Telescrope finds Hundreds More Earth Type Planets...

Old October 24th 18, 04:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default I Hope the Kepler Space Telescrope finds Hundreds More Earth Type Planets...

....with oxygen water and all in the goldilocks zone...

Places to go...people to see...and places to be for some of us.

In the early days of America it was called manifest destiny.
Old October 24th 18, 07:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

No telescope, including Kepler, can see any planets orbiting stars.

Such planets are detected indirectly, via either, very slight star
wobbles, or very slicht eclipse changes in star brightnesses.

Don't need Kepler to do this.
Old October 24th 18, 10:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 24/10/2018 Ã* 17:13, Mark Earnest a écritÂ*:
...with oxygen water and all in the goldilocks zone...

Places to go...people to see...and places to be for some of us.

In the early days of America it was called manifest destiny.

If you went in China, in Japan, in South America, Russia, USA, South
Europe, North Europe, Black Africa, Arabs, South Pole, North Pole,
Pacific Island

**** !!! after where do you go?

to go on holidays to see the aliens, their cultur, to make
extraterrestrial safaris.......
Old October 25th 18, 01:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 4:18:23 PM UTC-5, Sylvain wrote:
Le 24/10/2018 Ã* 17:13, Mark Earnest a écritÂ*:
...with oxygen water and all in the goldilocks zone...

Places to go...people to see...and places to be for some of us.

In the early days of America it was called manifest destiny.

If you went in China, in Japan, in South America, Russia, USA, South
Europe, North Europe, Black Africa, Arabs, South Pole, North Pole,
Pacific Island

**** !!! after where do you go?

United States becomes United Planets. The rest of the world, United Worlds..

Or whatever you want to call them.
Old October 25th 18, 02:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

We are putting teles in space, clearer & w/ new tech "higher resolution.
Old October 25th 18, 12:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Vague points hardly count.

Let's see something like the "Artist's concept ..."
Old November 9th 18, 01:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 6:26:31 PM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
We are putting teles in space, clearer & w/ new tech "higher resolution.

Still reality is this "More like Jupiter,and Saturn O ya Bert