Proof that Einstein is a LYING IDIOT 15 years AFTER his firstrelativity paper.

Old March 31st 11, 06:03 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

Default Proof that Einstein is a LYING IDIOT 15 years AFTER his firstrelativity paper.

On Mar 29, 7:27*pm, rasterspace wrote:
if you're not going to answer any questions,
why are you in this forum, with only me, myself and Brian
to talk to?

unfortunately, you picked the least-likely target to attack,
in Liebniz, who actually ennunciated teh very, modern definition
of "to prove a mathematical argument, pure or applied."

Like you, I'm puzzled why fewer than 1% of my stated readership ever
replies. That could be because they don't wish to be attacked the way
I am genetically built to withstand. They also may be University
physics professors who would be fired for reading anything other than
what the Jewish textbook publishers will allow. I'd bet that 60% or
more return, casually, to my posts, to see not just my New Science,
but how I keep parrying the attacks of others. I wish I had no
detractors, but those tend not to care what anyone else but them
thinks. — NE —
Old March 31st 11, 06:06 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On Mar 31, 12:55*am, NoEinstein wrote:
On Mar 29, 7:09*pm, rasterspace wrote:

so, did you hypothesize that the volume of the dent
is proportional to teh force of the ball, dropped?

do you have any special sauce for your ideas?

rasterspace: *Great question! *The characteristics of the clay become
non issues if the experiment hits the same (whatever firmness) clay
with equal kinetic energy for two, same size, but different weight
balls. *If Coriolis's KE - 1/2 mv^2 was correct, such should predict
the height of drop to cause both different weight balls to impact with
identical KEs and thus to make identical indentations into the soft
clay. *If you will email me directly, I'll reply with the color photo
showing the nowhere-near-equal depths of penetration. *— *NE —

Correction: Make that KE = 1/2 mv^2 (rather than... -)
Old March 31st 11, 10:58 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
PD

On Mar 31, 12:03*am, NoEinstein wrote:
On Mar 29, 7:27*pm, rasterspace wrote:

if you're not going to answer any questions,
why are you in this forum, with only me, myself and Brian
to talk to?

unfortunately, you picked the least-likely target to attack,
in Liebniz, who actually ennunciated teh very, modern definition
of "to prove a mathematical argument, pure or applied."

Like you, I'm puzzled why fewer than 1% of my stated readership ever
replies. *

That's the cognitive dissonance with the little part of your mind that
is still sane, John.

But no worries. I'm sure the crazy part will take over in short
order....

That could be because they don't wish to be attacked the way
I am genetically built to withstand. *They also may be University
physics professors who would be fired for reading anything other than
what the Jewish textbook publishers will allow. *I'd bet that 60% or
more return, casually, to my posts, to see not just my New Science,
but how I keep parrying the attacks of others. *I wish I had no
detractors, but those tend not to care what anyone else but them
thinks. *— NE —

See? I told you!

Old April 1st 11, 04:17 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
GO-HERE .NL

On Mar 31, 7:03*am, NoEinstein wrote:
:
: Like you, I'm puzzled why fewer than 1% of my stated readership
ever
: replies.

I like turtles.

Old April 1st 11, 07:57 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On Mar 31, 11:17*pm, "GO-HERE .NL" wrote:
On Mar 31, 7:03*am, NoEinstein wrote:
:
: Like you, I'm puzzled why fewer than 1% of my stated readership
ever
: replies.

I like turtles.

Dear G. H. : Is hiding in your shell the extent of your science
understanding? Ha, ha, HA! — NoEinstein —
Old April 1st 11, 10:29 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
rasterspace

like, you guys really "get" the other's theory;
oh-KAY, I get it it.
Old April 1st 11, 10:32 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
rasterspace

so, why, do you think, Coriolis foound a factor
of one-half for Liebniz's KE=mvv?

I can't imagine that two balls "same size,
different density," make the same size
of depression in the clay ... what kind of clay,
are you smoking?
Old April 4th 11, 04:49 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On Apr 1, 5:29*pm, rasterspace wrote:
like, you guys really "get" the other's theory;
oh-KAY, I get it it.

rasterspace: If by "you guys" you are talking about Androcles and me,
I'll bet you that we two understand from wince we have come. ***
Those who know that the velocity of light always includes the plus or
minus velocity of the light source are WAY ahead in the realms of
science, because those who know the latter know that Einstein was a
MORON! — NoEinstein —
Old April 4th 11, 07:46 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
rasterspace

you overstate your case, which is just some
sort of hypothesis, that you have to prove --
not that it is likely that you will.

see, most of us in "sci.math" acutally are into mathematica,
which is the four subjectum of physical reality,
quadrivium in the Latin. most of us, cross-posting
to sci-physics & alt.global-warming e.g., are actually
into debating the merits of various theories. whereas,
"you guys who supposedly dig each-other's theories,
Acles and Koobee-doo and Neinstein e.g.,"
seem to be in it for self-agradizement or just nasty arguments,
and are never able to actually get into the debate,
which is what newsgroups are for.

anyway, all that you have supposedly done,
is overthrow Liebniz's correction of Galileo's KE = mv = momentum,
which is plainly ridiculous ... and I'm sure,
those other "guys who supposedly get your theory,"
would not bother to convince you, that you're correct,
or not.
Old April 5th 11, 08:12 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On Apr 4, 2:46*pm, rasterspace wrote:

rasterspace: Exactly what case have I overstated? And is that a bad
thing? You should leave enough of the comments of others with your
replies, so that the readers can try to figure out where you are
coming from. Also, stay off of the sauce. Your mind will be a lot
clearer! — NE —