An 'Anti-Gravity' Device

Old October 23rd 09, 05:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bkh99

Default An 'Anti-Gravity' Device

Theoretical Description of an 'Anti-Gravity' Device
We require the Unified Field Theory if we are to avoid being up to our
nostrils in toxic nuclear sludge (the answer to 'peak oil').

In a recent experiment, a frog was enclosed within a chamber and then
an electromagnetic field was formed which created a small pocket of
zero gravity. The frog can then be seen floating around much like an
astronaut in a space capsule traveling to the moon. An 'anti-gravity
effect is real. What is missing here is the correct theoretical
explanation for this phenomenon.

I plan to sketch out the theoretical basis for an anti-gravitational
device, and then it would be a simple matter to test whether or not my
hypothesis is correct by constructing such a device to see if it does
indeed work exactly as predicted by my theory.

http://www.awitness.org/unified/page...i_gravity.html
Old October 23rd 09, 07:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 23, 9:31*am, bkh99 wrote:
Theoretical Description of an 'Anti-Gravity' Device
We require the Unified Field Theory if we are to avoid being up to our
nostrils in toxic nuclear sludge (the answer to 'peak oil').

In a recent experiment, a frog was enclosed within a chamber and then
an electromagnetic field was formed which created a small pocket of
zero gravity. *The frog can then be seen floating around much like an
astronaut in a space capsule traveling to the moon. * An 'anti-gravity
effect is real. What is missing here is the correct theoretical
explanation for this phenomenon.

I plan to sketch out the theoretical basis for an anti-gravitational
device, and then it would be a simple matter to test whether or not my
hypothesis is correct by constructing such a device to see if it does
indeed work exactly as predicted by my theory.

http://www.awitness.org/unified/page...i_gravity.html

Get a job with NASA. The last anti-gravity people they hired failed
to produce!

Double-A

Old October 23rd 09, 08:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"bkh99" wrote in message
Theoretical Description of an 'Anti-Gravity' Device
We require the Unified Field Theory if we are to avoid being up to our
nostrils in toxic nuclear sludge (the answer to 'peak oil').

In a recent experiment, a frog was enclosed within a chamber and then
an electromagnetic field was formed which created a small pocket of
zero gravity. The frog can then be seen floating around much like an
astronaut in a space capsule traveling to the moon. An 'anti-gravity
effect is real. What is missing here is the correct theoretical
explanation for this phenomenon.

I plan to sketch out the theoretical basis for an anti-gravitational
device, and then it would be a simple matter to test whether or not my
hypothesis is correct by constructing such a device to see if it does
indeed work exactly as predicted by my theory.

http://www.awitness.org/unified/page...i_gravity.html

You should contact our resident genius Beeert and use his vast knowledge
of QM to come up with a gravity defying Bud Lite bottle, which floats out
of the refrigerator, uncaps itself, floats up to your lips and pours itself
down your gullet and then hauls itself off to the recycle-garbage bin.
Would be a big hit ...

Old October 23rd 09, 08:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Oct 23, 9:31*am, bkh99 wrote:
Theoretical Description of an 'Anti-Gravity' Device
We require the Unified Field Theory if we are to avoid being up to our
nostrils in toxic nuclear sludge (the answer to 'peak oil').

In a recent experiment, a frog was enclosed within a chamber and then
an electromagnetic field was formed which created a small pocket of
zero gravity. *The frog can then be seen floating around much like an
astronaut in a space capsule traveling to the moon. * An 'anti-gravity
effect is real. What is missing here is the correct theoretical
explanation for this phenomenon.

I plan to sketch out the theoretical basis for an anti-gravitational
device, and then it would be a simple matter to test whether or not my
hypothesis is correct by constructing such a device to see if it does
indeed work exactly as predicted by my theory.

http://www.awitness.org/unified/page...i_gravity.html

Most everything in existence is either paramagnetic or diamagnetic
(including frogs and most every known form of biodiversity), and the
Newtonian force of gravity is actually extremely weak.

This extremely weak force of gravity needs a little help from other
much stronger forces.

Try this physics-101 analogy out for size:
When any volume of water is exposed to the lunar environment, and
especially on the daytime heated portion that’s so physically dark,
regardless of whatever local or self imposed gravity of Newtonian
binding force that may or may not exist between those molecules of
h2o, whereas these individual molecules will quickly vaporize and
become purely individual atoms of hydrogen and oxygen (no chance of
their forming into raw ice or remaining as liquid), shortly before
those too seem to vanish by further breaking down into subatomic
particles that are rather easily associated with all those other solar
wind and cosmic particles that usually far exceed the lunar escape
velocity, and thereby summarily blown/extracted away by the persistent
flux of our solar and cosmic wind, all because of the insufficient
local and molecular gravity, as well as there’s obviously too little
surrounding pressure at 3e-15 bar.

Within our Selene/moon L1 is where the extreme vacuum of that nifty
Zero Delta-V location is likely worth 3e-21 bar or less (a millionth
the pressure of what the lunar surface has to offer), that’s always
assisted by the continuous 2e20 N/sec of tidal force. Obviously
there’s always the passing solar and cosmic flux that’s continually
populating this nearby Zero Delta-V location.

If the Newtonian force from Earth didn’t exist, that same distance
from the moon (roughly 34r) would only realize a pressure of 2.6e-18
bar. Also interesting to note, is if the moon had the same mass as
Earth it would only amount to a surface atmospheric pressure of
1.81e-14 bar.

Too bad that after a half century and counting, we still have nothing
of any science platform interactively situated within that absolutely
nifty and easily established location.

~ BG
Old October 23rd 09, 08:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

"bkh99" wrote in message
Theoretical Description of an 'Anti-Gravity' Device
We require the Unified Field Theory if we are to avoid being up to our
nostrils in toxic nuclear sludge (the answer to 'peak oil').

In a recent experiment, a frog was enclosed within a chamber and then
an electromagnetic field was formed which created a small pocket of
zero gravity. The frog can then be seen floating around much like an
astronaut in a space capsule traveling to the moon. An 'anti-gravity
effect is real. What is missing here is the correct theoretical
explanation for this phenomenon.

It's magnetism, you ****ing retard.

There is no 'anti-gravity' since gravity
is a property of the relationship between
mass and space/time.

--
HVA© - Shock Treatment For Believers

Old October 23rd 09, 08:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Oct 23, 11:12*am, Double-A wrote:
On Oct 23, 9:31*am, bkh99 wrote:

[...]

That's only because they weren't nearly as smart as us.

~ BG

An 'Anti-Gravity' Device bkh99 Amateur Astronomy 4 October 24th 09 02:08 PM
An 'Anti-Gravity' Device bkh99 Astronomy Misc 1 October 23rd 09 07:43 PM
anti-gravity gb[_3_] Astronomy Misc 0 March 10th 08 11:25 PM
Anti-gravity experiment gb6726 Astronomy Misc 10 October 2nd 07 10:48 PM
Gravity (compression) Detection Device gravity jones Astronomy Misc 0 May 25th 04 09:13 AM