The Little Tick Came First

Old November 8th 18, 06:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default The Little Tick Came First

I was going to call it the little whisper,but went with tick on second thought(it fits better) with my comparing it to macro realms big bang.I posted over the years that atoms came before galaxies. That has to be a given.Gravity was the first force,and the higgs particle the first particle Bert