Green Laser Pointer for Star Gazing

Old February 11th 05, 05:00 AM

Default Green Laser Pointer for Star Gazing

The captain of an American Airlines jet reported a laser beam
penetrated the cockpit as the plane prepared to land at Dallas-Fort
Worth International Airport.

The pilot was examined after Sunday night's incident and doctors found
no permanent damage to his eyes. His first officer was flying the
plane, which landed safely.

The bright green lasers can temporarily blind pilots.

http://www.GreenLazer.com

Old February 11th 05, 05:11 AM
Florian

I don't understand this post. If it's really by a representative of the =
site listed at the end of the original message it's in very poor taste. =
To counter i'll recommend where i bought my green laser... z-bolt.com. =
I'm very pleased with the unit, the price, and the quick delivery.

-Florian

Old February 11th 05, 05:29 AM
Mij Adyaw

I also purchased by green laser pointer and my green kryptonite powered
anti-tank jigawatt laser from z-bolt.com. I am very satisfied with the
performance but have not used it for several months because of all the
negative hype that the media has created.

-mij

Old February 11th 05, 01:10 PM
Jeff Polston

I've asked this before, but didn't see any response. Has anyone else had
quality problems with the green laser pointers from z-bolt? While their
customer service has been great, I had two units fail.

Jeff
http://www.mindspring.com/~jeffpo

Old February 11th 05, 05:10 PM
Mij Adyaw

I have not had any problems with the products from z-bolt and I have bought
several of them from low end to high end.

-mij

Old February 11th 05, 06:11 PM
Florian

I've asked this before, but didn't see any response. Has anyone else =
had
quality problems with the green laser pointers from z-bolt?

The laser assembly on mine started to slide out of the outer "pen"=20
casing a bit. I emailed the company and they said they could either=20
replace my unit or to just use a drop of glue to hold it in. I used=20
a bit of contact cement and it worked fine. The laser module itself=20
works fine.

-Florian

Old February 11th 05, 06:41 PM
CLT

"Mij Adyaw" wrote in message
I also purchased by green laser pointer and my green kryptonite powered
anti-tank jigawatt laser from z-bolt.com. I am very satisfied with the
performance but have not used it for several months because of all the
negative hype that the media has created.

I take mine over to a friend with a fiber-optic Internet connection. We hook
the jigawatt laser up, and use it to fry spammers.

;-)

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?

Are you interested in understanding optics?