MR KANGA CALLED UPON AUSTRALIA DEATH BED !

Old December 11th 08, 05:11 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.archaeology,sci.physics,sci.astro,aus.science
gabydewilde[_2_]

Default MR KANGA CALLED UPON AUSTRALIA DEATH BED !

On Dec 9, 5:46*pm, "Cwatters"
wrote:
"gabydewilde" wrote in message

This is why people don't have drinking water, it is because nihilists
like you trivialised the technology. You love to make jokes about it,
spew hate, make dumb jokes. etc You actually think it all makes no
difference at all.

Drag your Valium ass to the google video:

Seen that before. Their proposal is to take solar or wind power and uses it
to "dissosociate" water into hydrogen and oxygen which is then recombined
(burnt) in a heating system (or used for a host of other applications). *I
can't see the advantage of doing that instead of just using the solar or
wind power directly? or are they claiming the process is more than 100%
efficient?

"I particularly like his claim that his invention could be used in a
rocket..."

huhuhu!! That is so funny Watters!! huhuhu!!!

Perhaps you missed the funny part. I was refering to their proposal that the
rocket can collect the water it uses for fuel from space...and yes I do know
there is _some_ water in space.

It's not funny.

Perhaps you should type
"starvation" into google images. I'm sure you can get a good laugh out
of that one.

Many "free energy" companies have taken millions from investors claiming
their technology will help the straving. Do they ever deliver?

They get silenced Watters. Killed and slandered.

Investors are responsible for their own investment.

They are in very little need of your pitty.

I can show you thousands of inventors who did acomplish to build the
means of saving you and everyone else.

Your lack of support was the main reason non of them suceeded.

*I seem to
recall Steorn were also promising water pumps powered by their "free energy"
device two years ago. What happend to that?

They got silenced.

They had all kinds of plans but the status quo didn't allow for it to
happen.

There is something wrong in this statement that is very important.

Steorn NEVER showed you anything.

For you to suggest the murdered inventors who showed their invention
for manny years in a row is the same as some company making claims is
utter nonsense.

Go and read the Xogen patents.

It's not some LEMA they are showing.

They refer to the same patents as all the others, it's the same story
over and over again. The first one to document the science was all the
way back in 1973. Real scientists confirmed it a few thousand times,
journalists drove around in the car.

But minions like you derive their truth from ADVERTISEMENT.

Personally I'm happier

You cant argue you kill and destroy people because it makes you happy
watters.

contributing to charities that actually deliver pumps
today

Oh, lets try your reasoning for a moment.

In what way are those not scams. They are after your money!!!

rather than at some unspecified time in the future.

It was 130 years ago mister know it all withouth looking.

It was worthless ****bags like you who kept spewing their hate at the
technology.

This is why the whole world is going to die now.

You cherry pick one of the inventors out of hundreds and you slander
their work.

Xogen is just another company selling the same crap you got rid of in
all previous instances.

Here you have your lie:

Many "free energy" companies have taken millions from investors claiming
their technology will help the straving. Do they ever deliver?

Well ****bag, show proof with your acusation?

Oh, you don't have any?

Well O well, what good reason to kill people Watters.

Amazing.
Old December 11th 08, 05:44 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.archaeology,sci.physics,sci.astro,aus.science
gabydewilde[_2_]

On Dec 9, 5:46*pm, "Cwatters"
wrote:
[...]

Read ****bag.

http://knol.google.com/k/gaby-de-wil...n_Technologies

millions from investors claiming
their technology will help the straving. Do they ever deliver? *I seem to
recall Steorn were also promising water pumps powered by their "free energy"
device two years ago. What happend to that?

Personally I'm happier contributing to charities that actually deliver pumps
today rather than at some unspecified time in the future.

http://www.oxfam.org.uk/http://www.wateraid.org/uk/

Here ****bag

plasma electrolysis using exaust heat:

http://www.psfc.mit.edu/research/pla...lasmatron.html
The microplasmatron fuel converter (plasmatron, winner of the 1999
Discover Award for Technological Innovation) is a device that would be
used on a vehicle to transform gasoline or other hydrocarbons into
hydrogen rich gas. The plasmatron uses an electrically conducting gas
(a plasma) to accelerate reactions that generate hydrogen rich gas.
The hydrogen-gas, which is a high quality fuel, is then used as a fuel
in the engine resulting in greatly reducing pollution. The small size
and rapid response of the plasmatron make it suitable for use onboard
vehicles. There is also a need to reduce air pollution from cars,
trucks and buses. There is also a need to better use a greater variety
of fuels, to reduce green house gas production and to conserve
nonrenewable energy resources. Use of plasmatron will provide a means
to meet these needs at acceptable cost and without the requirement to
reduce vehicle range and performance.

Radiolysis:

http://www.ne.doe.gov/nhi/nenhi.html
The goal of the Nuclear Hydrogen Initiative is to demonstrate the
economic, commercial-scale production of hydrogen using nuclear
energy. If successful, this research could lead to a large-scale,
emission-free, domestic hydrogen production capability to fuel a
future hydrogen economy.

look up "pistol shrimp"

Acoustic fusion was first acomplished in 1974.

Since that day there have been many thousands of replications.

If you actually bother to read Stanley Meyer's work you can see it is
the same.

Punarich used it to power his car.

Daniel Dingle used it to power his car.

John Kanzius showed the effect on the Tee Vee around the globe.

Radiolysis is also a well known effect.

Pyrolysis or Plasma electrolysis is a well known effect.

Look up the MIT plasmatron, or the GEET fuel pretreater where does the
energy come from?

The pistol shrimp is well documented in biology. It shows sonofusion
is real beyond any shadow of a doubt.

Partisan hackery is not going to change that. There are hundreds of
ways of making hydrogen reactions cheaply.

We are being murdered by those who decide for us. Congress and the hot
fusion fundies would rather see the rest of the planet die.

Did the pistol shrimp lie about his claw? eh?

You cant reason (lie) your way out of that Collin Watters, you
capitalist scumbag.

Your 10 cent hand outs aren't going to change anything if you destroy
the technology.

You stated you think it would be more efficient to use a battery.

Read it yourself:

Discussion "But NOBODY is Duplicating Meyer's Work?"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....d9493cd984defa
On Dec 3, 2:49 pm, "Cwatters"

"gabydewilde" wrote in message

On Dec 1, 8:11 am, wrote:

Nakamats alone claims to have build a hydrogen unit for a car, a
hydrogen home generator and a radiant energy collector.

His patent appears to be here..

http://www.rexresearch.com/nakamats/nakamats.htm

He appears to be suggesting that, instead of trying to invent a way to store
hydrogen it would be better to use a battery and store the hydrogen in the
form of water. Personally I think it would be more efficient to use the
battery to power an electric motor.

I particularly like his claim that his invention could be used in a
rocket...

"2. In accordance with the invention it is possible to drive a motor
bicycle, vessel, jet airplane, rocket (solar battery is used for power
source and water is obtainable from space) and also to an operate electric
power generator, aluminum refinement, furnace, iron manufacture, burner,
etc. by using water. "

Water in space?

Read you ****bag.

http://knol.google.com/k/gaby-de-wil...yrf1mzjtxzk5/2

Old December 11th 08, 08:28 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.archaeology,sci.physics,sci.astro,aus.science
Cwatters

"gabydewilde" wrote in message
On Dec 9, 5:46 pm, "Cwatters"
Many "free energy" companies have taken millions from investors claiming
their technology will help the straving. Do they ever deliver?

Well ****bag, show proof with your acusation?

Oh, you don't have any?

How can I or anyone else possibly prove a negative?

Old December 11th 08, 09:01 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.archaeology,sci.physics,sci.astro,aus.science
Cwatters

"gabydewilde" wrote in message

plasma electrolysis using exaust heat:
http://www.psfc.mit.edu/research/pla...lasmatron.html

That's intresting work but do you not see the difference between that and
the Xogen process..

Cohn proposes a method of improving the efficiency of a gasoline engine by
converting some of the gasoline to hydrogen - but they aren't claiming the
end result is more than 100% efficient.

Xogen appear to be suggesting in their video that converting electricity to
hydrogen and then burning it in a home heating system is better than using
the electricity directly. For that to be true implies an over unity claim.
Resistive heating elements are pretty close to 100% efficient already.