Wormholes

Old April 22nd 06, 02:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Wormholes

Well its time I Treb posted this cosmological information. I have posted
gravity is the only force that can cross the membrane between my
positive universe and Bert's negative universe. It in reality does it
by the use of wormhole's ability to connect two different regions of
spacetime. You all know they are theoretically possible according to
Einstien's general theory of relativity. Bee I have dedicated this
post to you because of your interests in "twins" TreBert

Old April 22nd 06, 03:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Well its time I Treb posted this cosmological information. I have posted
gravity is the only force that can cross the membrane between my
positive universe and Bert's negative universe. It in reality does it
by the use of wormhole's ability to connect two different regions of
spacetime. You all know they are theoretically possible according to
Einstien's general theory of relativity. Bee I have dedicated this
post to you because of your interests in "twins" TreBert

"It all fits." -- Beert

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"An applied ripple action implies time and momentum
reciprocal dependent directed surface tension not
instantaneous field wide reaction."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief
Old April 22nd 06, 07:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Well its time I Treb posted this cosmological information. I have posted
gravity is the only force that can cross the membrane between my
positive universe and Bert's negative universe. It in reality does it
by the use of wormhole's ability to connect two different regions of
spacetime. You all know they are theoretically possible according to
Einstien's general theory of relativity. Bee I have dedicated this
post to you because of your interests in "twins" TreBert

They had a really good episode on multiple universes last night on
Stargate SG-1. They ended up with SG-1 teams from 18 different
universe all in one room! Really illustrated your point!

Double-A

Old April 22nd 06, 10:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Warhol wrote:

Double-A wrote:
G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Well its time I Treb posted this cosmological information. I have posted
gravity is the only force that can cross the membrane between my
positive universe and Bert's negative universe. It in reality does it
by the use of wormhole's ability to connect two different regions of
spacetime. You all know they are theoretically possible according to
Einstien's general theory of relativity. Bee I have dedicated this
post to you because of your interests in "twins" TreBert

They had a really good episode on multiple universes last night on
Stargate SG-1. They ended up with SG-1 teams from 18 different
universe all in one room! Really illustrated your point!

Double-A

Ha ha ha the holy Sacred Geometry ... Salee story's ... And Jesus
answered- "Happy are you that you hunger for the truth, for I will
satisfy you with the bread of wisdom. Happy are you, that you knock,
for I will open to you the door of life. Happy are you, that you would
cast off the power of Satan, for I will lead you into the kingdom of
our Mother's angels, where the power of Satan cannot enter."

And they asked him in amazement: "Who is our Mother and which her
angels? And where is her kingdom?"

snip
"I tell you in very truth, Man is the Son of the Earthly Mother, and
from her did the Son of Man receive his whole body, even as the body of
the newborn babe is born of the womb of his mother. I tell you truly,
you are one with the Earthly Mother; she is in you, and you in her. Of
her were you born, in her do you live, and to her shall you return
again. Keep, therefore, her laws, for none can live long, neither be
happy, but he who honors his Earthly Mother and does her laws. For your
breath is her breath; your blood her blood; your bone her bone; your
flesh her flesh; your bowels her bowels; your eyes and your ears are
her eyes and her ears.

snip

"And your true brothers are all those who do the will of your Heavenly
Father and of your Earthly Mother, and not your brothers by blood. I
tell you truly, that your true brothers in the will of the Heavenly
Father and of the Earthly Mother will love you a thousand times more
than your brothers by blood. For since the days of Cain and Abel, when
brothers by blood transgressed the will of God, there is no true
brotherhood by blood. And brothers do unto brothers as do strangers.
Therefore, I say to you, love your true brothers in the will of God a
thousand times more than your brothers by blood.

Just push the detonator button when you are way out in the desert so no
one else gets hurt, jihadist.

Old April 23rd 06, 03:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Warhol wrote:

Double-A wrote:
G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
[...]

Your workstation at 10:00a.m. Monday morning, after second cup of coffee.
BAM!!!!

Old April 23rd 06, 04:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 21:01:34 -0500, "honestjohn"
wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Warhol wrote:

You wish, johnboi.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy
Official Agent of Deception

Old April 28th 06, 05:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Best to keep in mind nothing bigger than a neutrino,and its wave can go
through a wormhole's tunnel. GR predicts them and I treBert give them
reality. Neutrino goes in and comes out the parrel universe as an
Electron neutrino,and visa versa. Once you have an electron you can do
a lot of tricky stuff TreBert

Golly!

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy
Co-Winner, alt.(f)lame Worst Flame War, December 2005

"And without accurate measuring techniques, how can they even
*call* quantum theory a "scientific" one? How can it possibly
be referred to as a "fundamental branch of physics"?"
-- Painsnuh the Lamer
Old May 18th 06, 01:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

Double-A wrote:
G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
[...]

** BREAKING ** Unprecedented agonizing comet flying past Earth, first
time in History
Breaking, since nobody stated it so far. Nothing...
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...izing+comet%22

.... but change the code word and it is easy to find. Actually it could
not be easier.
SIX to start with, but in reality, it's only ONE.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ing+america%22

From July 16 through July 22, 1994, pieces of an object designated as

Comet P/Shoemaker-Levy 9 collided with Jupiter. This was the first
collision of two solar system bodies ever to be observed, and the
effects of the comet impacts on Jupiter's atmosphere were simply
spectacular and beyond expectations. Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9 consisted
of at least 21 discernable fragments with diameters estimated at up to
2 kilometers.

Meaning of Schwassmann-Wachmann
Wachmann is a German word. Hebrew root word means, "Watchman, a
guardman." A watchman is a Biblical term. Watchmen stood on the walls
of a city and watched for danger. They blew a trumpet or ram's horn to
warn of impending danger.

Schwassman's root word in Hebrew 'Schewa' means "Voiceless".

Comet 73P is the Voiceless Watchman.

God is telling us that His watchmen and the victims of evil are
voiceless in this hour of peril. Where are the true watchmen?

Agonizing
The second link in the first post is
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...zing+america%22

From the only result that really meets the sense of the search: Killing

Terri Schiavo:
Listen to agonizing America ... 2004
It's over - buried March 25, 2005
Photo: http://engforum.pravda.ru/attachmen...?postid=1336317
11 posted on 03/25/2005 10:57:25 PM PST by Truth666 (THE PASSION OF
THERESA MARIA SCHINDLER ON HOLY FRIDAY 2005)

Meanings of names of this comet 73P Schwassmann (voiceless)
....Watchmann (watchman)......Voiceless Watchman.....When discovered
1930 during the time of the rise of Hitler ......closet approach to the
sun June 6th 2006 (666).........string of broken comets , just like the
ones that hit Jupiter in the 90s ....closest approach of a comet in
more than 20 years , never a broken comet this close ,ever.
Also take note that this is just one of about 10 naked eye visible
comets in 10 years ...unheard of

rise of the second sun... and the 666... unprecedented... naked eye...
Voiceless ... Watchman ... broken... agonizing ...

Old May 18th 06, 11:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy

You're full of ****, as usual, WarpHole! This stuff belongs on Hoax
to Hoax!

Saul Levy

On 18 May 2006 05:52:29 -0700, "Warhol" wrote:

A** BREAKING ** Unprecedented agonizing comet flying past Earth, first
time in History
Breaking, since nobody stated it so far. Nothing...
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...izing+comet%22

... but change the code word and it is easy to find. Actually it could
not be easier.
SIX to start with, but in reality, it's only ONE.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ing+america%22

From July 16 through July 22, 1994, pieces of an object designated as

[...]

From the only result that really meets the sense of the search: Killing

Old May 22nd 06, 06:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Maybe... but I will check it out for your securite... I really hope it
will not HIT our beloved world. Can you Imagine what for catastrophe
that will be. and this danger is only a few days away. But what can
Warhol do more to warn the world from the coming heavens voice, the
messenger that must annouce the Cometh of Wormwoood of 2012... For once
I which you where right Saul... that would be a miracle... but can man
escape his future? thats the question...

Saul Levy wrote:
You're full of ****, as usual, WarpHole! This stuff belongs on Hoax
to Hoax!

Saul Levy

On 18 May 2006 05:52:29 -0700, "Warhol" wrote:

A** BREAKING ** Unprecedented agonizing comet flying past Earth, first
time in History
Breaking, since nobody stated it so far. Nothing...
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...izing+comet%22

... but change the code word and it is easy to find. Actually it could
not be easier.
SIX to start with, but in reality, it's only ONE.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ing+america%22

From July 16 through July 22, 1994, pieces of an object designated as

[...]

From the only result that really meets the sense of the search: Killing