What If

Old July 2nd 03, 04:29 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default What If

What if lithium could be what I think is missing to create the stars?
Lithium was created like hydrogen,and helium out of the big bang.
Lithium is a light metal. Metals conduct electricity. Electricity
creates a magnetic field (electromagnetic force) Magnetizum in
motion creates electricity. What created this motion was the great
shock wave that went through space after a supernova exploded.
My theory goes like this. Electromagnetic force,and the gravity force
with the conducting agent of lithium and the force of a shock wave
rippling through space caused fusion. What helps my theory is the big
bang spread lithium uniformly through out space. I believe there is a
sameness through out the universe as to the lithium to hydrogen ratio.
I read there was in the sun's history a time when lithium sat on its
surface,and that a lot of stars still have their original lithium.
Could there be nebular out there that could create stars,but might lack
lithium? Maybe in say 7 million years man with seed these
clouds(nebular) with lithium to create stars. The same way he tries to
seed clouds with Frozon CO2 to cause them to rain Bert

Old July 2nd 03, 07:48 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

What if there is needed two different types of gravity in the universe?
One for micro,and one for macro. Quantum gravity with its graviton takes
care of micro very well. GR takes care of macro very well. With GR you
don't need waves,and fields for gravity. Its a large mass curving space
where a large mass exists.

Old July 3rd 03, 02:46 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

What if we are measuring the expansion of the universe,and is our mind
(bad thinking) that is giving us such a bad measurement? It could all
come down to a bad relative point of measuring. To say the horizon is
moving away from us at 93% of "C" My theory sees this as the universe
revolving speed,and it is only getting bigger from centrifugal force by
3% I like my theory better because it answers hard
questions,and is closer to reality Bert

Old July 3rd 03, 06:58 PM
BenignVanilla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
What if we are measuring the expansion of the universe,and is our mind
(bad thinking) that is giving us such a bad measurement? It could all
come down to a bad relative point of measuring. To say the horizon is
moving away from us at 93% of "C" My theory sees this as the universe
revolving speed,and it is only getting bigger from centrifugal force by
3% I like my theory better because it answers hard
questions,and is closer to reality Bert

Hmmm...that IS interesting Bert. Keep going...I'd like to hear more. Can you
relate this to "answers hard questions,and is closer to reality"? I'd like
to hear what you think. Does this theory imply there is a "center" around
which the Universe is circling?

BV.

Old July 3rd 03, 10:05 PM
Bill Sheppard

Does this theory imply there is a "center" around which the Universe
is circling?

BV.

BV, picture two frisbees joined back, with a central axis running
vertically thru the poles. The paired frisbees form a dual-hemisphered
toroid or 'donut' with a common equator, rotating on a single polar
axis. The donut is 'dimpled in' at the poles, but the 'holes' do not
quite penetrate clear thru; rather they taper down to a single point at
the donut's exact center. This is not the model Bert had in mind, but
it is the CBB model of the universe, with its central 'Engine' or Primal
Particle powering the process.
The sphere of our visible cosmos would be on the scale of
a marble or a grape embedded in the 'donut'.

oc

Old July 4th 03, 03:04 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

What if the force of gravity created magnetizim? If that turns out to
be true than I found the job for gravity in the micro realm. A blackhole
is the best place to look. If my theory is reality,than the accretion
disc should have its atoms align by the great gravity force it is going
through,and give out electromagnetic waves. Next place would be neutron
stars,and they would pulse out electromagnetic waves,and of course they
do. It is from neutron stars that was the key for this theory . This
is now the way we can link gravity to electromagnetiim it created it.
This is a theory to tie gravity into the micro realm. It truly is
gravity all the way down. Bert PS Where
is my Nobel for this theory??

Old July 4th 03, 05:56 PM
Bill Sheppard

Bert wrote,

We know gravity evolved every thing in
the macro world. We know
electromagnetiim,strong force,and weak
force all have jobs to do in the micro
world. What is gravities job in this
sub-microscopic realm?..... The role for
gravity in this micro area needs lots of
thought.

Bert, here's the way both Lindner and Wolter model the unification of
gravity and the strong force: 'Local' gravity, the kind we're familiar
with, is the inflow of space itself into matter's constituent protons;
it's the collective 'action at a distance' of the strong nuclear force.
'Local' gravity is monopolar because there is no spin component to the
inflow; it's just an omnidirectional 'reverse starburst' flow into a
mass. This is where Lindner's model leaves off, but Wolter's model
continues.
At the level of a BH, gravity becomes bipolar because of
the extremely high spin rate of a BH, causing the inflow to enter by way
of the poles. This makes the BH a _gravitic dipole_, with clear-cut 'N'
and 'S' gravitic poles, their polarity or 'sign' determined by the
inflow's spin direction going in (to see this effect, hold up a
basketball and rotate it).
Microcosmically, the proton's strong force is also
bipolar, exactly like the BH's gravity is bipolar in the macro realm. So
when sufficient numbers of protons become aligned en mass, their strong
force displays the spin component with the 'lines of force' of
magnetism. These flux tubes are like 'mini wormholes', their sign,
again, determined by spin direction.
While taking down Wolter's dictation, I said, "you
realize you've solved the unification of gravity in the UFT, don't you?"
He was nonplussed and saw it as "no big deal" and just a fortuitous
spin-off of his CBB model.
As a side note, the just-released story on the
millisecond pulsar and gravity waves shows the pulsar to have a high
spin rate, but not as high as a BH's would be. Even so, the pulsar's
spin should be sufficent for the inflow to begin favoring the poles.
That's the beginning of gravitic bipoarity.

oc

Old July 5th 03, 08:41 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi oc I think gravities job in the sub-microscopic world was to create
electromagnetiim. This is a theory that I'm concentrating all my
thoughts on. I read a blackhole has "charge" I read an accretion disk
has a "charge" Neutron stars have a very strong magnetic field. I see a
strong gravity force. Lots of sameness,such as "each magnetic pole
affects the geometry of space. Magnetic fields strength drops off as the
square of the distance from the pole. Both gravity and magnetisim
represent "action at a distance" oc the problem is the
force of gravity to create atoms to align is done at the micro level
where Hawkings mini blackholes exists,and their fields are so very
strong because distance is so very short. In thinking about gravity
creating magnetisim I can see why Einstien would end up doing the same
thing. He did not like black holes,but I do. Bert

Old July 5th 03, 01:51 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

What if we need a huge 5th dimension for the whole universe in place
since the big bang,and expanding with it as I type? To me it is not that
(iffY) for I've had this thought for a great many years. The dimension
is waves that circle the universe like the earth's imaginary
latitude,and longitude lines.. These waves are intrinsic to space.
These waves act like a grid,and keep the universe in touch with every
particle and energy. I can say these waves control the sub-microscopic
energies in the fabric of space,and that means even before the big
bang.this wave grid existed. I could say a break in this massive grid
made of waves had a wave that had to break ,and its effect created the
big bang. You need not ask what these waves are created from. Its
gravity all the way down Bert PS I'm looking at a
large spider web in a corner on my porch.(there is a sameness)

Old July 6th 03, 12:54 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

What if the 5th dimension is the hiding place for gravity. The string
theory has vibrating strings hiding in curled up tiny dimensions within
our three . I'm using other dimensions in the macro to enclose the
other three,and making the 5th dimension encircle the whole universe,and
this 5th dimension has the structure of strings of gravity waves. These
gravity strings can be be infinitely thin,and infinitely long.
Bert