Help to disprove this theory

Old March 4th 21, 05:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rick C. Hodgin

Default Help to disprove this theory

Do you know of anyone who can disprove this theory either
scientifically or Biblically?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGdVtSh4wRs

It's a theory that states our solar system was created by God in the
beginning to manufacture subsequent Earths. Each Earth exists for a
"season" which is the 7,000 Biblical cycle of in-service duty. This is
followed by reclamation and recycling as the next planet steps up to
serve the role of the next Earth, as the current Earth goes into
recycling.

The theory follows from the natural lines we see on the NOAA and GEBCO
maps indicating the Earth used to be smaller (trace the lines backward
and they all fit together on a smaller Earth). The size of the smaller
Earth and the current Earth's size indicated hints at the planets in
line being part of a solar system assembly line of sorts. The rest of
the manufacturing process also naturally followed from that realization.

You can see THE EARTH SEA FLOOR MAPS on the links at
http://www.3alive.org.

There's source code for the simulation at that link also if interested.

I'd really like it if someone could disprove this theory. It's been a
burden for me to bear since 2009. I'd like some hard fact that could
say it absolutely could not be like this.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Old March 5th 21, 06:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel65

Rick C. Hodgin wrote on 5/3/21 3:42 am:
Do you know of anyone who can disprove this theory either
scientifically or Biblically?

Gee Whiz!! I would have though the existence of Dinosaur skeletons would
provide the required evidance .... but, then, you would probably suggest
those skeletons were incorporated into what becomes the Earth during its
"Mars phase""!
--
Daniel
Old March 5th 21, 05:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rick C. Hodgin

On Fri, 5 Mar 2021 16:48:07 +1100
Daniel65 wrote:

Rick C. Hodgin wrote on 5/3/21 3:42 am:
Do you know of anyone who can disprove this theory either
scientifically or Biblically?

Gee Whiz!! I would have though the existence of Dinosaur skeletons
would provide the required evidance .... but, then, you would
probably suggest those skeletons were incorporated into what becomes
the Earth during its "Mars phase""!

There is a lot of information relating to the reptiles. There are four
"living creatures" in Heaven who remain. Lucifer was the "Cherub that
covered," and it's believed he was the fifth living creature, which
would've been the reptiles. He also appeared in the garden as a
serpent, and he's called the "old dragon" (dragon was the term for
dinosaur before dinosaur was invented in the 1840s).

So, the existence of dinosaurs alongside man is Biblical, and there's
actually a very large body of evidence that they co-existed. You can
see a video about it on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrkY...rDMc7s&index=4

There are dinosaurs carved into buildings that are thousands of years
old. They have distinct appearances. There exist official state
documents of a king who had an official dragon feeding job. And there
are all of the tales in literature which convey things we assume are
fairy tales today, but may have a basis in fact.

The deposition of large quantities of dinosaur fossils aligns with the
Biblical flood. The fact that that the Earth's climate changed after
the flood would account for their significant decrease in number,
though some survived and there have been accounts even in America of
pterodactyls since we've been a nation.

The evidence is out there. It's suppressed in mainstream media and by
our learning institutions because they do not want people to know about
the existence of Jesus Christ, sin, our need for salvation, and so on,
because there's a literal war on for your soul.

All Christians can do is point people to these things. It is God who
works on the inside of each person, saving who will be saved.

BTW, that dinosaurs lived "millions of years ago" is a theory. No one
was there. There is no first-hand proof. It's all supposition based
on an interpretation of data. But there are cases where the data they
base their dating techniques on are flawed when you investigate them.

As I say, all Christians can do is point someone to the truth. It's an
act of God on the inside if they will believe.

-----
Dinosaurs do not disprove this theory.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Old March 5th 21, 06:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy

On Fri, 5 Mar 2021 11:16:00 -0500, "Rick C. Hodgin" wrote:
Lucifer

"quomodo cecidisti de caelo lucifer qui mane
how cut down you are from heaven, Lucifer, son of morning

oriebaris corruisti in terram qui vulnerabas
to be born, fallen to earth, which to make vulnerable

gentes"
the people. --Isaias 14:12, editio Vulgata

Old March 5th 21, 09:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
R Kym Horsell[_2_]

Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
[...]

I don't know why you are need to appeal to logic and science
when it has all been written down for you.

Surely logic is a trap set by Satan.

There are several sciences that can deal with ideas of smaller or larger
earths in the past.

E.g. physics says if the earth was say 1/2 the size it is now
yet approximately the same mass then it would have twice the gravity.

Gravitational Biology (it's a thing now) finds a higher or lower
gravity will affect the size of plants and animals. We might
expect an Earth with 2x surface gravity to have plants
only able to pump water up to "1/2" their present height and
it is doubtful large dinosaurs would be able to exist at all
because the strength of bone increases about proportional to
size scale but the forces from gravity increase with the cube of
the scale.

Gravity can also have subtle effects. E.g. experiments have been
done on fish and those raised in a 3g environment (centrifuge)
have 10-20% smaller ear bones.

AFAIK people studying these things in detail and using what
they see and can reason about rather than a book of sometimes
interesting folklore written (and sometimes lifted
from other sources) by ancient goatherds have not noticed any
signs of change in earth gravity over the past 4 billion years,
let alone the last 10,000.

Old March 5th 21, 10:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rick C. Hodgin

On Fri, 5 Mar 2021 20:47:16 +0000 (UTC)
R Kym Horsell wrote:

Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
[...]

This is all theory, however, I do believe the gravitation of the Earth
has changed, though I'm not sure it's changed since it's gone into
service as its current Earth. The gravity of Mars is low, but in this
theory Mars would have everything on the inside of it that the Earth
does, sans some equipment that I believe is that gravity generator.

Again, this is all theory.

It's likely that the planets being developed on the solar system
assembly line have some kind of gravity system to hold everything
together, but not the one that's at full strength like we see on our
Earth, and also on Venus.

We don't know what gravity was like in the past, so it's not something
we can prove.

-----
Variable gravity doesn't prove or disprove this theory.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Old March 5th 21, 10:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
R Kym Horsell[_2_]

Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
We don't know what gravity was like in the past, so it's not something
we can prove.

Non-fringe science would have it we can look up in the sky and can see how it
was in the past upto 14 bn years go.

But as I said if you're going to keep using appeals to logic you have
fallen into a trap probably set by demons.

Old March 5th 21, 10:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rick C. Hodgin

On Fri, 5 Mar 2021 21:19:53 +0000 (UTC)
R Kym Horsell wrote:
Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
We don't know what gravity was like in the past, so it's not
something we can prove.

Non-fringe science would have it we can look up in the sky and can
see how it was in the past upto 14 bn years go.

But as I said if you're going to keep using appeals to logic you have
fallen into a trap probably set by demons.

We've only been experiencing things on this planet for as long as our
civilizations are. Do things change on the Biblical cycle? In this
theory the answer would be yes.

But we also have a pattern for this in the natural world. Seasons.

We have a planting, growing, harvesting, and a season where things are
not active (winter).

If this pattern was given us, and is part of a larger pattern of the
Earths over these multiple "seasons" which are the 7,000 year Biblical
cycles, then we can gain knowledge about this from what we see
naturally applied to the larger scales.

The New Jerusalem that comes out of Heaven is a cube approximately
1,200 miles on a side (it's just the right size to fit inside the
moon, by the way). But, it's a cube. Why a cube? It has three gates
on the North, three on the East, South, and West. 12 Gates total.

To me it sounds like a block or a brick. If there are other solar
systems out there like ours that have "crops of man" being created,
then the New Jerusalem would be a transport taking the crop of man from
this Earth to wherever we're going after this time of man on this
current Earth.

There's so much we don't know about what's out there. We have
mainstream secular scientists telling us this that and the other thing
about how it all works, but if they aren't seeking the truth, don't have
a foundation in Biblical knowledge, don't trust in God, aren't born
again, then how can we know what they say is correct?

I admit that I do not know if my theory is correct, but I'm very
seriously trying to disprove it with something that's actually
provable. Because in the absence of that proof it remains possible.

I appreciate your reply. If you have more thoughts or insight I would
welcome it.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Old March 5th 21, 11:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy

On Fri, 5 Mar 2021 16:29:33 -0500, "Rick C. Hodgin" wrote:
the natural world

Charles Robert Darwin was born to Robert Waring & Susannah Wedgwood-
Darwin at the 5,800sqft red-brick three-storey house his father had
built named "The Mount"(2W45:48,52N42:46) in Shrewsbury, Shropshire,
England on Sunday 12 February 1809 (time unknown, possibly 8:20 AM).

Old March 6th 21, 11:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel65

Rick C. Hodgin wrote on 6/3/21 3:16 am:
On Fri, 5 Mar 2021 16:48:07 +1100
Daniel65 wrote:

[...]

God made Man in his own image ..... so if Man is an idiot, God must also
be an idiot!!

But God gave Man a Brain to use, to reason things out, to discover things.

To use the Brain that God gave Man is to honour God

To not do so is to insult God!!
--
Daniel