First identification of Large Magellanic Cloud and Andromeda Galaxy(964AD)

Old March 19th 20, 06:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Ned Latham[_2_]

Default First identification of Large Magellanic Cloud and AndromedaGalaxy (964AD)

palsing wrote:
Ned Latham wrote:
palsing wrote:
Ned Latham wrote:
palsing wrote:
Ned Latham wrote:
palsing wrote:

----snip----

Let's see you bull**** your way out of this claim
of yours, Ned...

I'll leave that sort of **** to you, nymshifter.

Nymshifter? Hardly! Just who else do you think I am?

What else but pnalsing, palsing?

Right. Calling someone a nymshifter implies that they post
under a variety of names and email addresses...

I've now seen two nyms; how many more are there?

I don't do that...

Let's just suppose for a moment that I accept that:

Should I, unjustly accused by you, apologise to you?

No answer for that, hypocrite?

perhaps you didn't understand the term, but used it anyway...

Oh, I understand it alright; I also understand that trying to
juggle too many net ids can create exactly the kind of slip-up
you made here...

So I used it anyway.

Ned, your eyes are brown, right?

Nope. Only *one* of my eyes is right. And it's not brown.

Not tellin' yer about the other(s).

It must be because you are full of ****.

LOL. Such a frenzy of defensiveness! One would think I'd hit a nerve...

----denials snipped----