2020 maybe a helicopter in the Mars's atmosphere

Old May 12th 18, 12:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Default 2020 maybe a helicopter in the Mars's atmosphere

https://www.nasa.gov/mars2020

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?feature=7121

Mars 2020 's rover is as heavy as a small car, maybe it'll be escorted
by a small exploration helicopter
Old May 12th 18, 09:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 4:24:10 AM UTC-7, Sylvain wrote:
https://www.nasa.gov/mars2020

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?feature=7121

Mars 2020 's rover is as heavy as a small car, maybe it'll be escorted
by a small exploration helicopter

No oxygen in the atmosphere to help it burn fuel. I think a balloon would have been much more efficient.

Double-A

Old May 12th 18, 11:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 12/05/2018 Ã* 22:33, Double-A a écritÂ*:
On Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 4:24:10 AM UTC-7, Sylvain wrote:
https://www.nasa.gov/mars2020

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?feature=7121

Mars 2020 's rover is as heavy as a small car, maybe it'll be escorted
by a small exploration helicopter

No oxygen in the atmosphere to help it burn fuel. I think a balloon would have been much more efficient.

Double-A

I think the choice of helicopter was made because the helicopter's moves
are controllabler and quicker

Accept a ballon: to move it as you want, it would take a rover with a
string which holds the balloon, but the rover is very slow, and the
string's mass limits the height

Mars 2020's helicopter can fly three minuts and to charge itself by a
solar panel. It can go up to 400 meters hight

helicopter use will for locating rover's way and find interesting places

Old May 13th 18, 07:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 3:45:13 PM UTC-7, Sylvain wrote:
[...]

A balloon is a lot cheaper.I would go with 6 balloons all different sizes.Mars has little air pressure(1% of Earth's)I like water balloons too.(ice balls) Time to probe down as far as we can,or use explosives.Make a deep hole in the deepest crater.Hope to find Mars mud.Bert
Old May 13th 18, 08:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 11:37:54 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Of course NASA will use the most expensive way to do things. After all, the taxpayer's paying for it!

Double-A

Old May 13th 18, 09:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Bert's posted crap goes on and on
and shows why Bert is a moron
------- See: Glazier's Dossier -------
e.g. http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent
Old May 14th 18, 09:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 12:35:38 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

The more NASA spends the more GOPer Mafia can steal.Nixon,Annenberg.Kissenger stole 2 billion for 43 years of shuTTLES.Bush made them look like pikers..Bert
Old May 15th 18, 04:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Bert thinks that his Q&A do have wit (LOL)
Fact is that Bert posts only ****

Old May 19th 18, 10:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

[...]

Every Mars rover has to have 6 big red balloons.Why not.They would show the wind directin.Density of air etc.All for little $$$$ Even a water balloon Bert
Old May 19th 18, 10:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

[...]

More spent the more it can steal.GOP stole 2 billion for 43 years.This made Walter Annenberg the richest man in the world.I wonder who he left his 85 billion too? Any mention of him in Google" The Godfather might not let them use his name in vain. His estate was protected by all USA police.Army airforce too.Bert

Mars 2020 Rover to Search for Life Jonathan Policy 5 August 23rd 16 10:30 PM
Mars by 2020, speculation M History 5 December 16th 08 01:14 AM
NASA on mars 2020 animation Jan Panteltje Astronomy Misc 0 July 24th 07 06:34 PM
FWD: [marssocietynewsletter] Gorshkov: Russian manned Mission to Mars by 2020 is Feasible Space Cadet Policy 11 May 16th 06 07:49 PM
Mars' Atmosphere Jase Astronomy Misc 24 January 18th 04 02:18 AM