Supposedly - Mars was wet and warm

Old March 10th 18, 06:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Supposedly - Mars was wet and warm

On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 3:51:08 PM UTC-8, a425couple wrote:
A look at Mars when it was wet and warm, billions of years ago
by TANYA LEWIS

Mars may be a desolate world today, but billions of years ago, the Red
Planet was a warm, wet paradise of blue skies and lakes — a hospitable
realm re-created in a stunning new video animation by NASA.
The video of Mars as an ocean world, which NASA released Wednesday,
shows the Red Planet's evolution from a lush land with water oceans to
the barren, rocky world it is today.

"The animation shows how the surface of Mars might have appeared during
this ancient clement period," officials with NASA's Goddard Space Flight
Center in Greenbelt, Md., wrote in a video description. "The artist's
concept is based on evidence that Mars was once very different."

The animation begins 4 billion years ago with a flyover of a Martian
lake. Blue sky and clouds ripple overhead. As the movie progresses, the
landscape gets drier and the clouds shrivel up, showing the passage of
geologic time. The lakes disappear and the sky turns to the familiar
dusty pink and tan.

The video ends with NASA's new Mars Atmosphere and Volatile Evolution
spacecraft, called MAVEN for short, in orbit around modern Mars. The
MAVEN mission is slated to launch Monday to investigate how the Red
Planet lost its atmosphere.
NASA's Conceptual Image Lab at Goddard Space Flight Center produced the
video, which is one of the team's most complex animations, agency
officials said.

The freezing temperatures and thin atmosphere of Mars make it impossible
for liquid water to exist on the planet's surface today. But surface
features and minerals suggest the red planet had a much denser
atmosphere and surface liquid water in the past, NASA scientists have said.

Rocky channels on Mars — like those on Earth — suggest erosion by
flowing water, and impact craters show signs of erosion and sedimentary
layering. Also, minerals have been found on the planet's surface that
could have formed only in the presence of liquid water.

To form these features, a layer as deep as 1,640 feet (0.5 kilometers)
or more may have covered the planet, scientists estimate. If so, the
planet's atmosphere would have been warmer and had a similar or greater
pressure than that found on Earth's surface. Whether this balmy climate
lasted long enough for life to emerge on Mars is not known, however.

Visit Space.com for the latest news on NASA's MAVEN mission to Mars.

Follow Tanya Lewis on Twitter and Google+. Follow us @Spacedotcom,
Facebook and Google+. Original article on Space.com.

'4-Billion-Year Old' Mars Fly-Over Shows Water and Blue Skies | Video
NASA's Maven Mission to Mars: Photos
Where Did Mars' Atmosphere Go? NASA To Investigate | Video
Photos: The Search for Water on Mars

https://www.nbcnews.com/science/look...ago-2d11603751

(I could not find, or at least get to work the mentioned
youtube video, but here are a bunch!)

Fossilized Rivers On Mars Suggest Planet Was Warm And Wet In The ...
Video for youtube Mars was wet and warmâ–¶ 0:59
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0QxNGAX3is
Aug 26, 2016 - Uploaded by GeoBeats News
A new study out of the U.K. has found evidence that large rivers once
flowed in the Arabia Terra section of ...

Ancient Mars (The Wet Planet) 1/3 - YouTube
Video for youtube Mars was wet and warmâ–¶ 3:48
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mjUAOUx09k
Dec 12, 2010 - Uploaded by MrAndersohn
"A vast ocean chock-full of microbes may have once covered more than a
third of Mars's surface, scientists ...
Missing: warm

Ancient Mars (The Wet Planet) 2/3 - YouTube
Video for youtube Mars was wet and warmâ–¶ 5:07
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3Ss7oDpFXg
Dec 29, 2010 - Uploaded by MrAndersohn
"Early Mars had a carbon dioxide atmosphere similar in thickness to
present-day Earth (1000 hPa). ... Ancient ...

NASA | Mars Atmosphere Loss: Neutral Processes - YouTube
Video for youtube Mars was wet and warmâ–¶ 1:38
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_iz5Nt0Qc8
Nov 5, 2013 - Uploaded by NASA Goddard
But some scientists think that Mars may have once looked like a much
nicer place to live, with a thicker ...

The Fate of Mars' Atmosphere - YouTube
Video for youtube Mars was wet and warmâ–¶ 3:11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InUVmPkby3U
Sep 11, 2015 - Uploaded by SpaceRip
Such stellar occultations reveal what the atmosphere is made of, and how
its composition varies with altitude ...

Animated Ancient Warm Wet Mars - YouTube
Video for youtube Mars was wet and warmâ–¶ 0:51
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq6RnrZ3U0Q
Apr 28, 2014 - Uploaded by Nick Stevens
My attempt at creating a 3d model of an early wet ancient Mars. There is
now plenty of evidence that early in ...

NASA | Mars Evolution - YouTube
Video for youtube Mars was wet and warmâ–¶ 1:53
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKPrwY0Ycno
Nov 13, 2013 - Uploaded by NASA Goddard
The artist's concept is based on evidence that Mars was once very
different. Rapidly moving clouds suggest ...

Nasa Satteliet Reveals How Mars Lost Atmosphere and ... - YouTube
Video for youtube Mars was wet and warmâ–¶ 1:01
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1ewq6qEHPY
Mar 30, 2017 - Uploaded by Wochit News
The results are the first to quantify how much gas has been lost with
time and offer clues to how Mars went from ...

How Hot Is It On Mars? - YouTube
Video for youtube Mars was wet and warmâ–¶ 0:47
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99EB5qVEjFU
Oct 11, 2017 - Uploaded by Pan Pan 3
Mars had more atmosphere how warm would it what the temperature 55 km
beneath surface of mars was wet ...

It would thus be a 100% microbe planet.Still that's sci fiction.Its dry and no life.not even "once Upon a Time" Bert
Old March 10th 18, 07:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"reber G=emc^2" wrote:
"not even 'once Upon a Time' but it's a Given" that Bert is
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal who
pimps https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments
and constantly posts -tales-about-tails- to hide and cover up
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [1] which
is very different from SwineBert's posted, phony Sanctimony,
(see Bert's filthy and criminal details inside [1], wherein
Bert says:

"I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex & an
IQ of 1.22", and "I know how everything works." because...

"My Grandfathers had tails". Trebert (see link [2 & 3] below)
"The bigger their tail the more they looks like an
asshole on steroids" (asteroids)
"Most have one tail. Some have two, (WOW)

"They have little spin if any at all." "They do not rotate"
"They hav no Twins. Even ones with two tails."
"Their tails show this reality when making U turns". Trebert
which is why...

"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****."
"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records". Bert
"I use Cocaine which is a wonder-drug for me". Bert
"I am all alone in my van with my bucket that I **** into"
"I have profound conversations with that bucket. (see link [3] below)
.."I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die.O ya. Trebert."

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"
"I am all alone in my van and I am very depressed". Bert
"Why am I not loved by all. I am very depressed". Bert.
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/Untifsdffd.jpg [2]
http://maxpixel.freegreatpicture.com/static/photo/1x/Proboscis-Monkey-Sepilok-Borneo-1406242.jpg
[3]

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Mars Mystery: How Was Ancient Red Planet Warm Enough for Liquid Water? a425couple Misc 0 February 7th 17 03:53 AM
Geological landforms indicate 'recent' warm weather on Mars Marvin the Martian Policy 3 July 3rd 09 07:54 PM
A wet Mars but was it cold or warm? Marvin the Martian Policy 24 May 29th 09 05:04 PM
Warm Mars Orbitan Astronomy Misc 1 December 25th 04 09:09 PM
A closer Mars orbit as the cause of its early "warm, wet period." Robert Clark Astronomy Misc 2 October 27th 04 04:08 AM