From the Moon to the Stars

Old February 21st 18, 11:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default From the Moon to the Stars

Not sure what you mean by "mindless system". My comments are clear and
dirrect and don't involve any special consideration; just a modicum
knowledge of astronomy and math.

If you think it's a crazy idea to point out that man will always be
limited to light speed and likely something far less, and that
interstlerar spaces are so great as to definitely preclude the
possibility of visits by man, then please spell out your reasoning.
Old February 22nd 18, 03:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 3:10:00 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
It will not take much effort to lift enough stuff from the Earth to the Moon to build a launch base to the solar system and to interstellar space.

Old February 22nd 18, 03:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 2:58:52 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Not sure what you mean by "mindless system". My comments are clear and
dirrect and don't involve any special consideration; just a modicum
knowledge of astronomy and math.

If you think it's a crazy idea to point out that man will always be
limited to light speed and likely something far less, and that
interstlerar spaces are so great as to definitely preclude the
possibility of visits by man, then please spell out your reasoning.

we got to the moon in 3 days(SaturnV) To go outside our solar system and reach the closest star will not be achived for 285 years.In reality its a waste in time for man,and Al and his kind do it best Treb
Old February 22nd 18, 06:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"****Bert Glazier" wrote:
"in reality its a waste in time for man, but Al and Treb do it best"
scroll down to lines marked [T] to see what "Treb" means

"reber G=emc^2" wrote that
"Looking at all the stuff in my SwineBert-Dossier shows that

"I'm depressed because I'm 3200 miles away from my
Great Grandkids. I send them my pictures so they will
know what I look like. I am so ugly that I would not
vote for myself, and I had left my dentures back in Boston,
because I had to flee in a hurry from my creditors, and
I-was-shot-for-setting-a-bad-example. Bert.

But I could have paid off all my creditors, in full, using
money from my city-block-of-houses that I own, or paid
them with my hangar full of rare & valuable collector cars, &
I could have stayed in Massachusetts, where I could
have bought into in a royal, posh & plush Jewish Retirement
resort on the East Coast, and be living in their most luxurious
State-room, and be

Dr.-Bert-Glazier, the Social Events Director for this Community,
whereat I could give my Nobelch level Science Talks, Lectures
& Seminars to the local yokels, by me, Dr.-Glazier, the best
Imperial thinker there ever was, who is a proud Jew with a
Superiority complex and an IQ-of-1.22, and who knows how
averything works.

But now, that I have elected to leave Boston ...

I am sad to be in Fullerton, Huntington Beach or Anaheim
California where I am now a vagrant & homeless bum, and
I live in an old van with a bucket that I **** into. I call that pail

[T] "Treb" which is short for "The reeking excrement bucket".
[T] This very Treb ****-pail is the first thing that enters my mind
[T] when I wake up, and that "Treb" talks to me and I talk back
[T] to it, since I have now nowhere else to go to, but to cry & ****
into the UseNet, while http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting

goes on & http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker
causes more of Glazier's self-induced depression with that
gruesome end that she has in store for Glazier who got very
despondent because of it but, "never-says-'I'm-sorry" because
of https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments & all his
bad https://tinyurl.com/PigGlaziers-Diseases-2017 which
made Bert say: "If I get shot in back of my head. So What".
"I-was-shot-for-setting-a-bad-example" TreBert"

hanson wrote:
So, Glazier, old pali, snap out of it by stopping the use of
your "Cocaine that is a wonder-drug" for you and sober up
& stop that "Glazier's bar tab for Bud Light broke all records".

Now Bert, say instead something that makes people laugh
AT you, which you said you do like to do, .... and so, Bert
why don't you re-tell your reasons once more for what
you meant by that "What", when you said:
"If I-get-shot-in-the-back-of-my-head. So What TreBert"

Bert, listen up:
Are you going to do it with your own 357-Magnum which
you said to have bought when you were a Jewish Jailbird
who got death-threats when you were in the custody of
Osceola Sheriff Bob Hansell, for badmouthing & thieving...
or....

was it about those other 2 times of death-threats which
you always brag about but never explained?

What exactly were you stealing on those 2 occasions?

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Old February 22nd 18, 06:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

****Bert "reber G=emc^2" wrote:
snipped SwineBert's Sanctimony and his stupid Glazierola as
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent is very different
from what he posted. See details in the link above.

So Bert, old pali, you also posted that "hanson mad me famous"
on the web, a fame which then got picked up by the fabled
dictionary of: http://vulgar.pangyre.org/g/ which explains that

*** "Glazier is one who breaks windows and show-
room glasses to steal goods exposed for sale" ***.

But all that is pedestrian compared to the Book that just
got published. Read it carefully and see why they referred
to you, Bert, as **Berta... & her Grossest Secret Habits**

This Book Reveals Glazier's Grossest Secret Habits about
"Bert who doesn't have an inside toilet. So he has a jug that
he pees into every night.
From girly Bert's Guide to Personal Hygiene.

Full story in https://apple.news/Aw0Vs-9uJRm-MsKbp5G_7JA

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Old February 22nd 18, 03:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 4:58:52 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Not sure what you mean by "mindless system". My comments are clear and
dirrect and don't involve any special consideration; just a modicum
knowledge of astronomy and math.

If you think it's a crazy idea to point out that man will always be
limited to light speed and likely something far less, and that
interstlerar spaces are so great as to definitely preclude the
possibility of visits by man, then please spell out your reasoning.

Mankind has little knowledge but only what seems like knowledge and is mistaken for knowledge. Just believe what you know: man can and will get to the stars. There is no way to explain why in today's human words. We will just have to wait for you and everyone else to get a little smarter.
Old February 22nd 18, 03:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 8:39:02 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 2:58:52 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Not sure what you mean by "mindless system". My comments are clear and
dirrect and don't involve any special consideration; just a modicum
knowledge of astronomy and math.

If you think it's a crazy idea to point out that man will always be
limited to light speed and likely something far less, and that
interstlerar spaces are so great as to definitely preclude the
possibility of visits by man, then please spell out your reasoning.

we got to the moon in 3 days(SaturnV) To go outside our solar system and reach the closest star will not be achived for 285 years.In reality its a waste in time for man,and Al and his kind do it best Treb

We can get to the Moon in two days, we can get to Mars on the inside of a week, we can get to Pluto in two weeks, and we can make to Alpha Centauri in thirty days.

Old February 23rd 18, 02:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

On #2 #3, Mark Earnest wrote:
[...]

It takes light 4.25'ish years (1,550'ish days) to get here from Alpha
Centauri ... yet we can get there in thirty days??

Really??

--
Daniel
Old February 23rd 18, 04:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Friday, February 23, 2018 at 7:13:17 AM UTC-6, Daniel60 wrote:
On #2 #3, Mark Earnest wrote:
[...]

Yes really and it can happen with modern technology. Improve technology a little and it will be even faster. And travelling there will be safe for those on board and they will be secure with artificial gravity as well.
Old February 23rd 18, 10:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On #2 #3, Mark Earnest wrote:
[...]

Stop reading you tube,and stay with reality,Alpha Centauri and artifical gravity are well beyond our reach.

Moon and Stars Starlord Amateur Astronomy 4 July 22nd 05 11:31 AM
Stars showing in moon photos Tim Epstein History 4 May 9th 05 04:16 PM
moon, mars, 2 stars and kids therabbidastronomer Amateur Astronomy 2 March 26th 04 07:41 PM
'Pole Stars' on the Moon? JimO Misc 13 December 19th 03 06:10 AM
'Pole Stars' on the Moon? JimO UK Astronomy 13 December 19th 03 06:10 AM