From the Moon to the Stars

Old February 17th 18, 12:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default From the Moon to the Stars

It will not take much effort to lift enough stuff from the Earth to the Moon to build a launch base to the solar system and to interstellar space.
Old February 19th 18, 09:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Even traveling at or near light speed, which is extremely unlikely,
it would still take many years to go anywhere significant outside the
solar system. At current maximum speeds, it'll take thousands of
millennia ! Why don't you do the simple math ? This is confirmed by
the fact that, although galaxies are obviously populated by many
intelligent species, we are yet to be visited by any.
Old February 20th 18, 01:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

wrote in message ...

Even traveling at or near light speed, which is extremely unlikely,
it would still take many years to go anywhere significant outside the
solar system. At current maximum speeds, it'll take thousands of
millennia ! Why don't you do the simple math ? This is confirmed by
the fact that, although galaxies are obviously populated by many
intelligent species, we are yet to be visited by any.

*** you're repeating yourself, you useless Troll ...
Old February 20th 18, 02:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 2:22:04 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Even traveling at or near light speed, which is extremely unlikely,
it would still take many years to go anywhere significant outside the
solar system. At current maximum speeds, it'll take thousands of
millennia ! Why don't you do the simple math ? This is confirmed by
the fact that, although galaxies are obviously populated by many
intelligent species, we are yet to be visited by any.

Oh you are a broken record. We can get to the stars. The aliens have been here and already are here--they are just not showing themselves. They don't want to interfere with our technological and civilization evolution--that would be a disaster.
Old February 20th 18, 03:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

wrote in message ...

Even traveling at or near light speed, which is extremely unlikely,
it would still take many years to go anywhere significant outside the
solar system. At current maximum speeds, it'll take thousands of
millennia ! Why don't you do the simple math ? This is confirmed by
the fact that, although galaxies are obviously populated by many
intelligent species, we are yet to be visited by any.

*** you're repeating yourself, you useless Troll ...

***If Hagar calling someone a useless troll doesn't cause you to LOL,
nothing will.

Old February 20th 18, 08:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

speaking of Trolls, go check your nym, you demented dip**** ....

Old February 20th 18, 11:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Well you're repeating yourself, in the idiotic implied assumption,
that man will practically travel beyond the solar system.

Distances are just FAR too great.

Never going to happen ...
Old February 21st 18, 12:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

wrote in message ...

Even traveling at or near light speed, which is extremely unlikely,
it would still take many years to go anywhere significant outside the
solar system. At current maximum speeds, it'll take thousands of
millennia ! Why don't you do the simple math ? This is confirmed by
the fact that, although galaxies are obviously populated by many
intelligent species, we are yet to be visited by any.

*** you're repeating yourself, you useless Troll ...

***If Hagar calling someone a useless troll doesn't cause you to LOL,
nothing will.

speaking of Trolls, go check your nym, you demented dip**** ....

***Yes, it's NOtroll.

Old February 21st 18, 05:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 4:20:02 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Well you're repeating yourself, in the idiotic implied assumption,
that man will practically travel beyond the solar system.

Distances are just FAR too great.

Never going to happen ...

The crazy idea that man cannot travel to the stars is from the mindless system. Why are you defending the system? What did the system ever do for you?
Old February 21st 18, 05:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Hägar" wrote in message

wrote in message ...

Even traveling at or near light speed, which is extremely unlikely,
it would still take many years to go anywhere significant outside the
solar system. At current maximum speeds, it'll take thousands of
millennia ! Why don't you do the simple math ? This is confirmed by
the fact that, although galaxies are obviously populated by many
intelligent species, we are yet to be visited by any.

*** you're repeating yourself, you useless Troll ...

***If Hagar calling someone a useless troll doesn't cause you to LOL,
nothing will.

speaking of Trolls, go check your nym, you demented dip**** ....

***Yes, it's NOtroll.

the NO part is pure CNN bull**** ... you are a ****ing TROLL,

fagboy ...

Moon and Stars Starlord Amateur Astronomy 4 July 22nd 05 11:31 AM
Stars showing in moon photos Tim Epstein History 4 May 9th 05 04:16 PM
moon, mars, 2 stars and kids therabbidastronomer Amateur Astronomy 2 March 26th 04 07:41 PM
'Pole Stars' on the Moon? JimO Misc 13 December 19th 03 06:10 AM
'Pole Stars' on the Moon? JimO UK Astronomy 13 December 19th 03 06:10 AM