Another slap in the face of Global Warming

Old February 10th 18, 06:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Another slap in the face of Global Warming

The island of Tuvalu, which was reported to be
swallowed up by rising Pacific ocean waters,
complete with a tear jerking plea to Australia
to save the threatened population by one of
the local officials, was handed some rather
surprising news:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sinking-p...100422508.html

It seems that Global Warming was once again
unmasked as the hoax it really is. Along with
that, it is reported that the Sun is entering a
period of relative calm, a period of low or no
sun spots and reduced heat output, reminiscent
of the little ice age in the mid 1600s.

Al "my crotch's on fire" Gore said he'll gladly
refund all the investors in his Carbon Credit
fraud scheme, if you can find him.

Old February 11th 18, 04:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Only complete fools deny the obvious trend of global warming.
Old February 11th 18, 06:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

wrote in message news
Only complete fools deny the obvious trend of global warming.

*** Correction:
Only complete fools swallow the propaganda that the gradual
warming trend of the Earth (after the last ice age) is man made.
Old February 12th 18, 01:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Hägar wrote:
wrote in message news Only complete fools deny the obvious trend of global warming.

*** Correction:
Only complete fools swallow the propaganda that the gradual
warming trend of the Earth (after the last ice age) is man made.

Ah!! Good!! So I'm not a complete fool, 'cause I tend to think that not
all of Global Warming is attributable to "mankind", there may be some
"Natural warming" as well.

But why shouldn't we try to limit the "manmade" impact, anyway??

--
Daniel
Old February 12th 18, 02:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Takes one to know one.

A cherry picked instance that suggest cooling, does little to dispell
the predominately evidenced warming trend.

See :

https://www.conservation.org/stories...SAAEgJ0FfD_BwE

Polar ice and bergs decreasing

Sea level increasing

Temperatures increasing

CO2 increasing

etc., etc. ...

Get real !
Old February 12th 18, 05:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Daniel60" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
wrote in message news Only complete fools deny the obvious trend of global warming.

*** Correction:
Only complete fools swallow the propaganda that the gradual
warming trend of the Earth (after the last ice age) is man made.

Ah!! Good!! So I'm not a complete fool, 'cause I tend to think that not
all of Global Warming is attributable to "mankind", there may be some
"Natural warming" as well.

But why shouldn't we try to limit the "manmade" impact, anyway??

--
Daniel

*** I fully agree with you ... and most normal people already do it by
restricting reproduction to 3 or three offspring. The sewer rats of the
"********" countries on the other hand multiply like rabbits and the
size of your family is seen as a direct result of one's virility.
So, if you really want to slow down the "man-made" contribution ...
stop reproducing like wild animals.

Old February 12th 18, 05:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

wrote in message ...

Takes one to know one.

A cherry picked instance that suggest cooling, does little to dispell
the predominately evidenced warming trend.

See :

https://www.conservation.org/stories...SAAEgJ0FfD_BwE

Polar ice and bergs decreasing

Sea level increasing

Temperatures increasing

CO2 increasing

etc., etc. ...

Get real !

*** All computer modeling and you can achieve just about any
result by fudging the input. Keep in mind that if there were
no Global Warming, all those Federal Funds would dry up and
a lot of those phony IPCC people would find themselves getting
ready for the next ice age.
Besides ... show me where the sea levels are rising (other than
the gradual increase since 12000 years ago ...
The Polar Bears are now in record numbers.
CO2 means more food for plants, which is beneficial for Oxygen
replenishment of the seas and the atmosphere ...

Old February 12th 18, 07:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

None are so blind than those who will not see ...

https://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/sea-level/
Old February 13th 18, 06:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

wrote in message ...

None are so blind than those who will not see ...

https://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/sea-level/

*** you people are right up there with those mental basket cases
who swear there is a Supreme Being, or a God who made all things
that exist physically and that there is a Heaven and a Hell and the
only way to get to that nirvana of Heaven is to believe in this
fictional being. Here are some facts for you dumb ****s:

https://globalwarmingisunfactual.wordpress.com/

You probably think that Hillary should have been POTUS and that
Nancy Pelosi is sane and that Al Gore is a scientist.
Old February 14th 18, 01:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

wrote:
None are so blind than those who will not see ...

https://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/sea-level/

NASA huh ?
Aren't those the same people who still claim it takes decades and costs 10
times as much to put a Tesla into space, as what Elon Musk proved it does ?

And Musk's sound stages and camera crews to make the fake videos are also
much more efficient.

Global Warming? Double-A[_4_] Misc 18 March 10th 15 11:18 PM
Global warming BS [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 108 January 20th 08 01:38 AM
dinosaur extinction/global cooling &human extinction/global warming 281979 Astronomy Misc 0 December 17th 06 01:05 PM
Solar warming v. Global warming Roger Steer Amateur Astronomy 11 October 20th 05 01:23 AM
Global warming v. Solar warming Roger Steer UK Astronomy 1 October 18th 05 10:58 AM