911 Saudi Royals tell New York Times we did 911

Old April 16th 16, 09:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

Default 911 Saudi Royals tell New York Times we did 911

https://plus.google.com/101934407385...ts/VUKexnDmaaM

read it here first and this link has New York times reporting. so your ragheaded newspapers are saying this ,not me.

http://bookoflife.org
#bookoflife
#arcmichael
Old April 20th 16, 01:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Sunday, April 17, 2016 at 10:41:07 AM UTC-7, Saul Levy wrote:
SHUT THE **** UP, GOOG!

RAGHEADS ALWAYS LIE LIE LIE!

sorry, Forgot you fight for ISIS bitch.

Saul Levy

ur real name is Abu Jihgadi Terrorizer

On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 13:06:27 -0700 (PDT), Arc Michael
wrote:

https://plus.google.com/101934407385...ts/VUKexnDmaaM

read it here first and this link has New York times reporting. so your ragheaded newspapers are saying this ,not me.

http://bookofDEATH.org
#bookofDEATH
#arcmichaelA FAKE LYING ARCieOboi!

Old April 21st 16, 09:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

"Arc Michael" wrote in message
https://plus.google.com/101934407385...ts/VUKexnDmaaM

Crazy, crazy, crazy when the crime scene photos are inconsistent with a
"Global Collapse" as NIST called it:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-cont...08/blast3.jpeg

And the 3 different CGIs used by the media were inconsistent with each
other.
http://www.911closeup.com/nico/CGI/CGI_aprilfools.html

I doubt very much that the Saudi Royals were the ones behind the CGIs and
MRR nukes used on 9/11.

Rocky