What have you discovered?

Old May 29th 09, 04:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Michael Helland

Default What have you discovered?

On May 28, 1:12*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
Really? *I doubt it, Michael. *lmfjao!

Just out of curiosity, what does the "j" stand for in lmfjao?

On Wed, 27 May 2009 12:23:33 -0700 (PDT), Michael Helland

wrote:
I have discovered new limits to special relativity based on
observational evidence.

Clearly, Hubble redshift indicates that something strange is happening
with light at cosmological distances. Further, from the observations
requiring dark matter to strengthen gravity we can conclude that
whatever is behind Hubble redshift ONLY AFFECTS LIGHT, just
electromagnetism, and not gravity.

While Tired Light models have existed in the past, NONE of them
suggested anything in conflict with SR such as Slow Light. I
discovered the formula that the deceleration of light follows, where
the speed of light in a vacuum over cosmological distances is v = c -
Hd.

Second, I have discovered the Eternal Truths that members of all
cultures throughout history have discovered. But I have found a unique
way of expressing that truth with mathematics, thus making it
empirically verifiable, a value that our modern culture holds dear.