The Steady State Universe

Old March 14th 18, 08:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default The Steady State Universe

On Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 1:40:34 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
Before the Big Bang occurred..

the universe was a Steady State Universe.

Simply put, it became unsteady.

So, if you want to know what caused the Big Bang..

it was simply the end of a Steady State Universe.

Not the end of a theory for a new theory...

but the end of a universe for a new universe.

Based on observations..

http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/bef.../untitled1.jpg

oh, btw...i found the Blue.

Everything has a beginning. The Big Bang was when time and existence began.
There will be no end.
Old March 15th 18, 08:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

On 15/03/2018 7:48 AM, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 1:40:34 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
Before the Big Bang occurred..

the universe was a Steady State Universe.

Simply put, it became unsteady.

So, if you want to know what caused the Big Bang..

it was simply the end of a Steady State Universe.

Not the end of a theory for a new theory...

but the end of a universe for a new universe.

Based on observations..

http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/bef.../untitled1.jpg

oh, btw...i found the Blue.

Everything has a beginning. The Big Bang was when time and existence began.
There will be no end.

There was never a beginning & there will never be an end. There is
however *change*. The fact we can't get our heads around this concept
proves just how far we have to go in the evolutionary path.

---
http://www.avg.com

Old March 15th 18, 12:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Mark Earnest wrote on 15/03/18 07:48:
On Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 1:40:34 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
Before the Big Bang occurred..

the universe was a Steady State Universe.

Simply put, it became unsteady.

So, if you want to know what caused the Big Bang..

it was simply the end of a Steady State Universe.

Not the end of a theory for a new theory...

but the end of a universe for a new universe.

Based on observations..

http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/bef.../untitled1.jpg

oh, btw...i found the Blue.

Everything has a beginning. The Big Bang was when time and existence began.
There will be no end.

A few years ago, my sister and I attended a lecture given by a British
Professor (Cambridge, I think) where he said that one of the popular
theories doing the rounds at that time was that, before The Big Bang,
there were several/heaps of "Universes" floating around in a higher
dimension and that it was thought that two of these "Universes" had
bumped together, in the action known as "The Big Bang", and that some of
the matter from each of these two "Universes" had leaked through into
what has become our "University".

Sounds reasonable to me .... until a better theory comes along!!

--
Daniel