___ Happy Birthday__ to you, Glazier!

Old February 10th 18, 09:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default ___ Happy Birthday__ to you, Glazier!

On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 7:07:21 PM UTC-8, hanson wrote:
___ Happy Birthday__ to you, Glazier, old pali!

Bert it is a shame that not one of the posters here
in s.p and a.a. that you do respond to & address,
daily, has congratulated you!

Congratulations, Bert. The 90th at last! Happy Birthday to you! Best wishes for 90 more!

Double-A

Old February 11th 18, 12:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Finally!... after waking up from his Alcoholic Stupor,
Abner "Double-A" AA aka
"Abner Afterduft" ( = Yiddish for "Asshole Aroma")
who is Bert's AA, Ass Angel, read the post below
and ONLY then Abner felt hungry enopugh, to write:
Congratulations, Bert. The 90th at last!
Happy Birthday to you! Best wishes for 90 more!

But nobody else was as gross and pathetic as Abner
is, who could not wait to lay himself, as shown he
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg,
under Glazier's sphincter, to lick it & taste the Aroma.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

----------------- Yesterday's Warning for Bert ----------------

___ Happy Birthday__ to you, Glazier, old pali!

Bert it is a shame that not one of the posters here
in s.p and a.a. that you do respond to & address,
daily, has congratulated you! **NOT even Abner**

Bert, that bad scene is due to your non-stop promotion
of https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments

Bert, it doesn't help you neither to brag that you "know
how everything works", which you do not, except that
you know how to have profound talks & conversations
with those 2 talking buckets that you **** into in your
old van and say:

"I was setting a-bad-example" TreBert,
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert
"If I get shot in back of my head. So What". Bert.
"That is reality and it's a given. Go Figure" Trebert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.
"I am all alone in my van with my buckets that I **** into"
"Why am I not loved by all. I am very depressed". Bert

Now, Bert, watch which posters finally wish you a HB.
"Get the picture", "O ya", "I know why", "Go figure"..

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Old February 11th 18, 06:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 1:08:49 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 7:07:21 PM UTC-8, hanson wrote:
___ Happy Birthday__ to you, Glazier, old pali!

Bert it is a shame that not one of the posters here
in s.p and a.a. that you do respond to & address,
daily, has congratulated you!

Congratulations, Bert. The 90th at last! Happy Birthday to you! Best wishes for 90 more!

Double-A

Thanks AA Had a MSP piefor my BD.Saw my DR.because my Pee-aire was wet.She put the liquid under a microscope,and said "your 90 when did you have sex last?" I answered 3 weeks ago.Well you just came.WOW talk about lapes in time.Go figure. Bert
Old February 11th 18, 08:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote
" I just Had a More Sick Penis (MSP) piece on my
Bad Dick (BD) .Saw my DR.because my Pee-aire was

wet. She put the liquid under a microscope,and said "your
90 when did you have sex last?" I answered 3 weeks
ago when I beat off into the bucket in my van that I always
**** into. Well you just came.WOW talk about lapes
in time.Go figure that nobody wished me a Happy Birthday
and I am all alone in my van and I am very depressed". Bert

..... hmmm... snicker... ahahahAHAHA... ROTFLMAO

Old March 12th 18, 11:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"reber G=EMC^2" who is
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal posted
a -sob-story-, loudmouthed, & sheds crocodile tears when
he is thinking of his -mother- who died & whines because
his -bag- of -crack-cocaine- & his pills got stolen, for Bert

to cover up that Glazier is a Face-****ter & a Criminal
Graveyard Vandal, who begs and tries to get Sympathy,
Approval and Support to justify for Bert to pimp his
https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments
while in fact:
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [1]
is very different from SwineBert's posted Sanctimony
(see Bert's filthy and criminal details inside [1], & he says:

"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records". Bert.
"I use Cocaine which is a wonder-drug for me", Bert.
"Why am I posting this,its making me cry as it always does"
"I am all alone in my van with my bucket that I **** into"
"Why am I not loved by all. I am very depressed". Bert
"I'll be buried-face-down for the echo of my words to fade away",
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL M

PS:
Glazier, old pali, your SwineBert-Dossier has a link to
http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve Heed it,
and your own Family that now refused to have anything
to do with you, may invite back on their fold. "O ya"