Scientists Know Man is Capable of Traveling to the Exoplanets.

Old March 10th 18, 06:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Scientists Know Man is Capable of Traveling to the Exoplanets.

Otherwise they would not be so enthusiastic about looking for them--especially for other Earths.
Old March 10th 18, 06:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 10:29:13 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
Otherwise they would not be so enthusiastic about looking for them--especially for other Earths.

I think not.Man has not the time,or the constitution for far away from solar system exploring.Robots yes they can do it all.They have time on their side Bert
Old March 10th 18, 07:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 12:41:33 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 10:29:13 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
Otherwise they would not be so enthusiastic about looking for them--especially for other Earths.

I think not.Man has not the time,or the constitution for far away from solar system exploring.Robots yes they can do it all.They have time on their side Bert

Where is your proof?
Old March 10th 18, 10:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote that
Bert "has not the time, or the constitution for far away places"
while http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting goes on by
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal who
pimps https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments
and constantly posts -tales-about-tails- to hide and cover up
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [1] which
is very different from SwineBert's posted, phony Sanctimony,
(see Bert's filthy and criminal details inside [1], wherein
Bert says:

"I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex & an
IQ of 1.22", and "I know how everything works." because...

"My Grandfathers had tails". Trebert (see link [2 & 3] below)
"The bigger their tail the more they looks like an
asshole on steroids" (asteroids)
"Most have one tail. Some have two, (WOW)

"They have little spin if any at all." "They do not rotate"
"They hav no Twins. Even ones with two tails."
"Their tails show this reality when making U turns". Trebert
which is why...

"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****."
"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records". Bert
"I use Cocaine which is a wonder-drug for me". Bert
"I am all alone in my van with my bucket that I **** into"
"I have profound conversations with that bucket. (see link [3] below)
.."I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die.O ya. Trebert."

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"
"I am all alone in my van and I am very depressed". Bert
"Why am I not loved by all. I am very depressed". Bert.
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/Untifsdffd.jpg [2]
http://maxpixel.freegreatpicture.com/static/photo/1x/Proboscis-Monkey-Sepilok-Borneo-1406242.jpg
[3]

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Old March 11th 18, 01:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Michael[_8_]

On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 10:29:13 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
Otherwise they would not be so enthusiastic about looking for them--especially for other Earths.

yep. but Clintons say black and white need to leave USA. they are the controllers.