Your Party, noTroll ....

Old March 5th 18, 10:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Your Party, noTroll ....

This tells it like it is, you clueless hillbilly hick:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g_a7dQXilCo

You must be soooo proud ...
Old March 6th 18, 04:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

This tells it like it is, you clueless hillbilly hick:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g_a7dQXilCo

You must be soooo proud ...

****The only thing relevant is the last twenty or so years. And yes,
crackers come from both parties.

Old March 6th 18, 08:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news

"Hägar" wrote in message

This tells it like it is, you clueless hillbilly hick:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g_a7dQXilCo

You must be soooo proud ...

****The only thing relevant is the last twenty or so years. And yes,
crackers come from both parties.

you dumb-ass Troll ... why then the incessant rhetoric

of calling the Conservatives Nazis and referring to our chosen
leader as Hitler ... that was a little over 20 years ago ...
Perhaps you should jump on the short bus and go back
for a fourth tour in 3rd grade, you hillbilly oaf.

Old March 6th 18, 09:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
This tells it like it is, you clueless hillbilly hick:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g_a7dQXilCo

You must be soooo proud ...

HEY! HEY! HEY! hold up there.
Democrats like Little Chuckie Schumer support da' black man.

They even still believe in looking at skin color when making judicial
appointnemnts.
Screw actual superior ability and experience for the job.
.....We Gotz Quotas to maintain.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ch...rticle/2650484

The very definition of RACISM is using a persons skin color to decide if
they are right for a job.

Old March 8th 18, 12:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

This tells it like it is, you clueless hillbilly hick:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g_a7dQXilCo

You must be soooo proud ...

****The only thing relevant is the last twenty or so years. And yes,
crackers come from both parties.

you dumb-ass Troll ... why then the incessant rhetoric

of calling the Conservatives Nazis and referring to our chosen
leader as Hitler ... that was a little over 20 years ago ...
Perhaps you should jump on the short bus and go back
for a fourth tour in 3rd grade, you hillbilly oaf.

***Because Trump is such a stupid ****. He's already backing off on his
tariff proposal because EVERYONE believes it's a bad idea. That's all that
comes out of this White House - bad ideas.

Old March 8th 18, 01:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

"Hägar" wrote in message

This tells it like it is, you clueless hillbilly hick:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g_a7dQXilCo

You must be soooo proud ...

****The only thing relevant is the last twenty or so years. And yes,
crackers come from both parties.

you dumb-ass Troll ... why then the incessant rhetoric

of calling the Conservatives Nazis and referring to our chosen
leader as Hitler ... that was a little over 20 years ago ...
Perhaps you should jump on the short bus and go back
for a fourth tour in 3rd grade, you hillbilly oaf.

***Because Trump is such a stupid ****. He's already backing off on his
tariff proposal because EVERYONE believes it's a bad idea. That's all
that comes out of this White House - bad ideas.

Which hitlery puppet told you he was backing down on the tariffs ? Jimmy
Kimmel ? Bernie ? or Oprah ?

Old March 8th 18, 03:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Bast" wrote in message news

"Hägar" wrote in message

This tells it like it is, you clueless hillbilly hick:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g_a7dQXilCo

You must be soooo proud ...

****The only thing relevant is the last twenty or so years. And yes,
crackers come from both parties.

you dumb-ass Troll ... why then the incessant rhetoric

of calling the Conservatives Nazis and referring to our chosen
leader as Hitler ... that was a little over 20 years ago ...
Perhaps you should jump on the short bus and go back
for a fourth tour in 3rd grade, you hillbilly oaf.

***Because Trump is such a stupid ****. He's already backing off on his
tariff proposal because EVERYONE believes it's a bad idea. That's all
that comes out of this White House - bad ideas.

Which hitlery puppet told you he was backing down on the tariffs ? Jimmy
Kimmel ? Bernie ? or Oprah ?
***
Well, it's called the financial news and the Wall Street Journal. Trump is
likely to back off broad tariffs and exempt some of our trading partners.
Read much, do you?

Old March 8th 18, 06:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Notroll2016 wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news

"Hägar" wrote in message

[...]

I don't pay much attention to Mainstream media anymore.
As they are still telling us that Trump is going to be impeached for
collusion with the Russians.
When the real truth is still that it was Hitlery and the Democrats who paid
the Russians for the fake dossier.

the Tariffs - Trump has said that he may remove the tariffs IF the other
countries want to try negotiating better trade deals.
.....That means the Tariffs will stay, unless they offer something in return.
That is hardly a "back off"....it's a line in the sand.

Old March 8th 18, 06:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Hägar" wrote in message

[...]

*** a third grader making reading jokes ... precious. Have you read
"The Art of the Deal" ?? if you had, which I seriously doubt, you would
know that you always begin negotiating by asking for way more then
you could possibly get. Then, when the dust settles, you have what you
wanted from the outset. But that's why Trump is a Billionaire and you are
a stupid ****ing hillbilly. Hope that help you, you loudmouth asshole.