Back to the Future...

Old April 9th 16, 04:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Default Back to the Future...

Try ezekiel 38-39 where the LORD kicks your f*cking ass.

Micah 5:6 states that the armies of the Son of Man will waste the land
of Assyria… Bees... Assyria = USA...

Avengersnarchy .. notice that the Avengers logo... Civil war in USA!!!
https://youtu.be/uVdV-lxRPFo

It will come about also in that day that a great trumpet will be blown,
and those who were perishing in the land of Assyria = USA and who were
scattered in the land of Egypt(EU) will come and worship the LORD in the
holy mountain

Isaiah 10:23 — “a complete destruction, one that is decreed, the Lord
will execute.”

the destruction of the ASSYRIAN when “he will strike the earth with the
rod of his mouth and with the breath of his lips he will slay the wicked”

This prediction is almost word for word identical with an end-time
statement in Daniel 9:27b, where the Abomination of Desolation
(identified as “he” in Mark 13:14, NEB, Weymouth, GNB) will cause
desolation until “a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured
out on the desolator.” The destruction of the ASSYRIAN false
prophet(Isa. 11:4; II Thess. 2:8)

“And on every lofty mountain and on every high hill there will be
streams running with water on the day of the great slaughter when the
towers fall. And the light of the moon will be as the light of the sun,
and the light of the sun will be seven times brighter, like the light of
seven days, on the day the Lord binds up the fracture of His people and
heals the bruise He has inflicted. Behold, the name of the Lord comes
from a remote place; burning is His anger and dense is His smoke; His
lips are filled with indignation, and His tongue is like a consuming
fire; and His breath is like an overflowing torrent which reaches to the
neck, to shake the nations back and forth in a sieve, and to put into
the jaws of the people the bridle which leads to ruin…v. 30: And the
Lord will cause the voice of His authority to be heard; and the
descending of His arm to be seen in fierce anger, and in the flame of
consuming fire, in cloudburst, downpour and hailstones. For at the voice
of the Lord ASSYRIA will be terrified, when He strikes with the rod. And
every blow of the rod of punishment which the Lord will lay on him [the
Assyrian] will be with the music of tambourines and lyres; and in
battles, brandishing weapons, He will fight them. For Topheth [the place
of human sacrifice to Molech, Jer. 7:31] has long been prepared. Indeed
it has long been prepared for the king [of Assyria]. He [the Lord] has
made it deep and large, a pyre of fire with plenty of wood; the breath
of the Lord like a torrent of brimstone sets it afire” (cp. “the beast
and false prophet were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns
with brimstone,” Rev. 19:20).

https://youtu.be/IFgXg1R05D8

On 8/04/2016 21:31, Saul Levy wrote:
MORE BLACK **** FROM THE PIG!

I'M ALSO SICK AND TIRED OF THE BEES!

WHO HAVE YOU SLAYED?

NO ONE, LIAR!

**** OFF!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 08 Apr 2016 01:14:59 +0200, Warhol wrote:

youre done! lol... In the Future... lol.

the rest is your excuse to espouse your denials! What do you think we
are swinging at? Are you going to keep posting ignorant ****, acting
like you have even a sliver of a clue? I already pulled cards, it isn't
what you wanted. Next, I'll start billing you... i came back and as i
thought you couldnt piece together any logical conclusions.

ten comandments do cover life rules
but do not define goodness
by your lack of logic why even follow them?

i hope you at least do follow them
because you are not smart enough to understand why they had to be given.

https://youtu.be/C_1MUICsY9o

On 7/04/2016 21:11, Saul Levy wrote:
HOW CAN YOU CLAIM THAT WHEN NO ONE HAS BEEN SLAYED?

****ING LIAR, YOU ARE A FRAUD!

SAPPY PAPPY (ALLAH) HAS NO CONTROL OVER ME, ****FORBRAINS!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 04 Apr 2016 05:23:51 +0200, Warhol wrote:

Don't worry I am an expert slayer.. All the nations will be gathered...
For all must appear before the judgment seat.

https://youtu.be/2y_Aez-MAUQ

On 3/04/2016 18:24, Saul Levy wrote:
KILL ALL RAGHEADS!

Saul Levy

Old April 10th 16, 03:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

There is only one LORD... the One and Only who's name is forgotten by
all man, by all children of Abraham... struck from every building and
never mentioned by anyone and erased from all books. Let the name be
unheard and unspoken, erased from the memory of men for all time, they
said while they turned their faces away... "The nameless LORD"

you better learn to read your own writing... the Lord will punish the
king of Assyria (that is, "the Assyrian"), due to his willful pride and
haughty look (10:12b). and not only him...

"the Lord is my Salvation" and My LORD promise them REVENGE.

Deuteronomy 12:3New International Version (NIV)

3 Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones and burn their
Asherah poles in the fire; cut down the idols of their gods and wipe out
their names from those places.

Even Gods own people... "They have turned their back to Me and not their
face; though I taught them, teaching again and again, they would not
listen and receive instruction. 34"But they put their detestable things
in the house which is called by My name, to defile it.…"Jeremiah 32:33

Its about THIS LORD I talk Saul... the One who all the world defiled,
and soon you will see his sign... when the beast is released and Hitlary
drunken with blood of Saints.

https://youtu.be/ofvJ7KyulPA

Surrender or else...

On 9/04/2016 19:26, Saul Levy wrote:
WHAT LORD, PIGO?

I DON'T BELIEVE IN THAT JACKASS ANYWAY!

Saul Levy

[PIG'S **** DELETED]

Old April 10th 16, 07:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

a swine shall you be... and literally turned into swine as a special
punishment, to warn people not to blaspheme.

We said to them: "Be you monkeys, despised and rejected'') means, "Allah
changed their bodies into those of monkeys and swines. The young people
turned into monkeys while the old people turned into swine.'' Shayban
An-Nahwi reported that Qatadah commented on,‬

They only lived on the earth for three days, for no transformed person
ever lives more than three days at the end of the world. They did not
eat, drink or have offspring. Allah transformed their shapes into
monkeys, and He does what He wills, with whom He wills and He changes
the shape of whomever He wills.

On 10/04/2016 17:13, Saul Levy wrote:
I KNOW WHAT HER NAME IS: PIG!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 10 Apr 2016 16:49:01 +0200, Warhol wrote:

[...]

What If (NASA back to the Future) G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 7 October 27th 09 08:56 PM
NASA Going back to the Future G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 5 October 9th 07 04:47 PM
Back to the Future!!! Saul Levy Misc 1 September 10th 05 09:38 PM
Lockmart's CEV-----back to the future? Ray S Space Shuttle 46 May 10th 05 11:41 PM
Turning Back Our Future Jim Burns Policy 1 February 23rd 05 04:49 AM