What If(on water planets)

Old January 3rd 15, 04:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default What If(on water planets)

Earth big on water. All other planets little or none. What if this is true with all other solar systems??? Its a case of planets having lots of water,or none.My thinking is oxygen. TreBert
Old January 3rd 15, 08:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, January 3, 2015 8:29:47 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Earth big on water. All other planets little or none. What if this is true with all other solar systems??? Its a case of planets having lots of water,or none.My thinking is oxygen. TreBert

If all water than its water animals. I had an octopus for a pet. I named him Moby he was clever.So its possible for a planet without a land sruface to be a class III Why not TreBert
Old January 4th 15, 03:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, January 3, 2015 8:29:47 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Earth big on water. All other planets little or none. What if this is true with all other solar systems??? Its a case of planets having lots of water,or none.My thinking is oxygen. TreBert

A water planet would be salty.To much salt is not good for life. Its the reason we humans can't drink ocean water,and why I posted 93% of Earth's water is poison TreBert
Old January 5th 15, 01:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, January 3, 2015 8:29:47 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Earth big on water. All other planets little or none. What if this is true with all other solar systems??? Its a case of planets having lots of water,or none.My thinking is oxygen. TreBert

Water life is some much different than land.Worms 4 miles down. Clams,spiders and snakes that never see Sun light.Animals that can not leave the water..Water relates to them as air does to a bird.Fish save lots of energy staying close to good balance between going up or down. TreBert
Old January 5th 15, 10:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, January 3, 2015 8:29:47 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Earth big on water. All other planets little or none. What if this is true with all other solar systems??? Its a case of planets having lots of water,or none.My thinking is oxygen. TreBert

If you see me on my sail boats you will note I go with positive bouyancy.All my boats are safer than the Titanic. No matter which way the wnd blows I go in my direction.and faster than the wind. That is a given. TreBert
Old January 6th 15, 05:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, January 3, 2015 8:29:47 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Earth big on water. All other planets little or none. What if this is true with all other solar systems??? Its a case of planets having lots of water,or none.My thinking is oxygen. TreBert

Where is Guth,for I'm going wth Venus looking like a steam planet.Steam so thick you cant see its surface.Steam so thick it slowed its rotation to a walk.Venus is another planet that need oxygen,and water. TreBert
Old January 7th 15, 08:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, January 3, 2015 8:29:47 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Earth big on water. All other planets little or none. What if this is true with all other solar systems??? Its a case of planets having lots of water,or none.My thinking is oxygen. TreBert

It is written there is more water inside the earth than on top. We also know the oceans are rising. That begs this question. Could the earth be releasing water from under its crust into the oceans? It could,and probably does.. In reality I will predict it.It firs so well.So be it. I'll use "ITS A GIVEN" TreBert
Old January 8th 15, 12:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, January 7, 2015 12:16:45 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Saturday, January 3, 2015 8:29:47 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Earth big on water. All other planets little or none. What if this is true with all other solar systems??? Its a case of planets having lots of water,or none.My thinking is oxygen. TreBert

It is written there is more water inside the earth than on top. We also know the oceans are rising. That begs this question. Could the earth be releasing water from under its crust into the oceans? It could,and probably does. In reality I will predict it.It firs so well.So be it. I'll use "ITS A GIVEN" TreBert

I think most of the water underground is bound up chemically in the rocks.

Double-A

Old January 8th 15, 12:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, January 3, 2015 8:29:47 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Earth big on water. All other planets little or none. What if this is true with all other solar systems??? Its a case of planets having lots of water,or none.My thinking is oxygen. TreBert

AA We have heat vents.Yellow Stone has Old Fateful and lots of steam comes out of volcanoes. Once you go deeper than say 6 miles it gets tricky. It gets hot. What ever happens on top(on land) has to be happening many times more on the ocean floor. That's a given TreBert
Old January 11th 15, 05:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, January 3, 2015 at 8:29:47 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Earth big on water. All other planets little or none. What if this is true with all other solar systems??? Its a case of planets having lots of water,or none.My thinking is oxygen. TreBert

When the time comes that a planet is all water we will know the universe has much life. Till then its ?????? TreBert