For GuthBall: How Earth got its "matallicity .."

Old October 10th 13, 03:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default For GuthBall: How Earth got its "matallicity .."

On Thursday, October 10, 2013 7:15:30 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/earths-core-go...124507421.html

I hope this will stop your nightmares, GuthBall ...

What the hell is bothering you, this time?

That theory doesn't explain those truly heavy elements that didn't come from our sun, because of the low metallicity of our sun didn't create them to start with and, the gravity compressed geology of Earth and its fission sustained core didn't create them.
Old October 10th 13, 04:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Op 10-10-2013 16:59, Brad Guth schreef:
On Thursday, October 10, 2013 7:15:30 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/earths-core-go...124507421.html

I hope this will stop your nightmares, GuthBall ...

What the hell is bothering you, this time?

That theory doesn't explain those truly heavy elements that didn't come from our sun, because of the low metallicity of our sun didn't create them to start with and, the gravity compressed geology of Earth and its fission sustained core didn't create them.

Earth is a clone of the Sun... the same elements are found in both bodies...

NEVER FORGET PEOPLE THAT EARTH AND ALL PLANETS OF OUR SOLAR SYSTEM ARE
BORN FROM THE MOTHER SUN...

and please forget the BS they told you in your own schools.
Old October 10th 13, 04:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Thursday, October 10, 2013 7:15:30 AM UTC-7, H�gar wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/earths-core-go...124507421.html

I hope this will stop your nightmares, GuthBall ...

What the hell is bothering you, this time?

That theory doesn't explain those truly heavy elements that didn't come from our sun, because of the low metallicity of our sun didn't create them to start with and, the gravity compressed geology of Earth and its fission sustained core didn't create them.

Earth is a clone of the Sun... the same elements are found in both bodies....

NEVER FORGET PEOPLE THAT EARTH AND ALL PLANETS OF OUR SOLAR SYSTEM ARE

BORN FROM THE MOTHER SUN...

and please forget the BS they told you in your own schools.

We're not exactly a clone of our sun, but a composite of many suns.
Old October 10th 13, 05:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Op 10-10-2013 17:26, Brad Guth schreef:
[...]

Okee I can agree with that statement!!! Since a sun gives birth to
planets and planets become sun's on their turn... its like mustard seed
said Jesus.

He set another parable before them, saying, "The Kingdom of Heaven is
like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field;
which indeed is smaller than all seeds. But when it is grown, it is
greater than the herbs, and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air
come and lodge in its branches."

— Matthew 13:31–32,

Old October 10th 13, 05:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
On Thursday, October 10, 2013 7:15:30 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/earths-core-go...124507421.html

I hope this will stop your nightmares, GuthBall ...

What the hell is bothering you, this time?

That theory doesn't explain those truly heavy elements that didn't come from
our sun, because of the low metallicity of our sun didn't create them to
start with and, the gravity compressed geology of Earth and its fission
sustained core didn't create them.

*** Warhole will 'splain it to ya ... see his post ...

Old October 10th 13, 05:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Warhol" wrote in message
Op 10-10-2013 16:59, Brad Guth schreef:
On Thursday, October 10, 2013 7:15:30 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/earths-core-go...124507421.html

I hope this will stop your nightmares, GuthBall ...

What the hell is bothering you, this time?

That theory doesn't explain those truly heavy elements that didn't come
from our sun, because of the low metallicity of our sun didn't create
them to start with and, the gravity compressed geology of Earth and its
fission sustained core didn't create them.

Earth is a clone of the Sun... the same elements are found in both
bodies...

NEVER FORGET PEOPLE THAT EARTH AND ALL PLANETS OF OUR SOLAR SYSTEM ARE
BORN FROM THE MOTHER SUN...

and please forget the BS they told you in your own schools.

***Guthball appreciates your educated answer, raghead ...

Old October 11th 13, 04:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Thursday, October 10, 2013 9:25:24 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Thursday, October 10, 2013 7:15:30 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/earths-core-go...124507421.html

I hope this will stop your nightmares, GuthBall ...

What the hell is bothering you, this time?

That theory doesn't explain those truly heavy elements that didn't come from

our sun, because of the low metallicity of our sun didn't create them to

start with and, the gravity compressed geology of Earth and its fission

sustained core didn't create them.

*** Warhole will 'splain it to ya ... see his post ...

You are still so unhappy, but have nothing to your name as having benefited anyone other than yourself. Why is that?