CMBR 2020

Old December 12th 19, 02:39 AM posted to sci.astro
Max Keon[_2_]

Default CMBR 2020

CMBR 2020.
------------

http://members.optusnet.com.au/maxkeon/cmbr2020.html

These equations describe our universe.

c = SQR(2*G*M/r)
M = (c^2*r/(2*G))
E = M*c^2
r = (2*G*M/c^2) (apparent)

c = 299781277.9 (observed)
M = 8.4883588e52
E = 7.6284e69
r = 1.26e26

In the following two images the mass of the universe is reduced
according to M=M/1.1 . The chosen wavelength for the current
universe (9.2e-6 meters) reduces to compare with the emission
peak of a 2.73 K radiator when the universe was in a lesser
evolved state, where the CMBR can be presumed to have been
generated in some kind of primeval fireball. The 2.73 degree
blackbody radiator curve is set up so that it can be compared.
It is NOT according to the 'primeval fireball' scenario. The
spectral energy density (SED) for each step of the 2.73 K curve
is determined using Planck's formula. Frequency is calculated
according to the stage of evolution at each step (speed of
light).

The emphasis is placed on spectral energy density (SED) per
wavelength rather than frequency. Both systems are equally
relevant, but they each paint a very different picture.

The current universe obviously has a non zero temperature and
the same applies for the universe at any stage of its evolution.
The SED of the universe will necessarily be proportional to the
energy of the universe per E=Mc^2.

I've chosen E^.5/c^3 as the proportionality factor, rather than
some random multiplier. But the credibility of the multiplier is
not important in this case.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/maxkeon/cmbr1.jpg
http://members.optusnet.com.au/maxkeon/cmbr2.jpg

A blackbody CMBR generated in a single event in the early
universe can't contain any input at all from any other source.

The 1X curve scribed by the blue circles is the SED of the
evolving universe, while the .01X curve represents the assumed
SED attributable to the 1% of the universe which is deemed to
carry a clear CMBR signature. But that will be dragged downward
toward zero when the input from the readily identifiable matter
which extends above the blackbody curve is removed. So all that's
left is the input from matter in the supposedly enclosed time
zone from which the CMBR was released into the universe. What
kind of result would one expect?

Nobody can claim proof of anything in these circumstances.

According to SED per frequency the universe is contained at a
constant radius of 1.26e26 meters for every stage of evolution.
But that radius is measured with a variable measuring unit
(r'=r*(c'/c)). When c=0 r'=0. The circumference and radius of the
universe = 0.

When we look out into the universe we are looking toward exactly
the same point in every direction, so the focal point for the SED
of an earlier universe is everywhere around us at the apparent
radius of that universe from what we observe as the origin,
1.26e26 meters away from us.

The SED per wavelength graph limits our universe to our current
state of evolution. We cannot comprehend beyond that.

That's our universe in a nutshell.

-----

Max Keon