Why is GOOGLE/NOVA Pro-Zion ?

Old June 19th 07, 04:04 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Why is GOOGLE/NOVA Pro-Zion ?

Why is this GOOGLE/NOVA version of Usenet so unusually pro-Zion ?

Why are most Usenet Atheists pro-Zion ?

Why are Zions so deathly afraid of their own shadow ?
-
"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell
-
Brad Guth

Old June 19th 07, 04:15 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
[email protected]

Google is a policy company with walls (for people). Europe is against
those things.

Old June 19th 07, 04:20 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
[email protected]

Google is a policy company with walls (for people). Europe is against
those things.

Do you think Europe is brainless? Are we having a nice 21st century?

Old June 19th 07, 04:35 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
[email protected]

Google is a policy company with walls (for people). Europe is against
those things.

Do you think Europe is brainless? Are we having a nice 21st century?

2070. Written in 2007, The Great Comoter is on TV, while people in the
bar are sitting, watching him with happy tapes as he is conducting a
publically
televised circumcision on himself. A doctor sits on a chair in front
of him
and performs the surgery while he stands, sings, speaks of special
penis wipes he will use after the surgery and comments on Windcupters
that he believes in them but only as little water sports (I deleted
the book).
He runs a nuclear power plant in Albuquerque of 1300 nuclear power
plants,
while so called windcupters have become popular everywhere, private
windmills shaped as pies that rise up from top of cars, sit and rotate
on
top of buildings and people now seek treeless hill sides for living
where
only grass and fence separates properties. Trees are long not allowed
and
most forgot why that is, as somewhere earlier in the century regimes
were
denied and back than scientists establish 'quick understanding' for
the
past and the future of clear energy, Quick Understanding where people
were
able to call in if they had problems in coping in a not regime change
but
in the ending of 20th century regimes that caused millions upon
millions
of deaths. Energy and power was seen as the main cause for war and
Quick Understanding, an assisting service for teaching about
windcupters,
clean energy and the future and past without religiously repressing
military
regimes can be achieved through public service. If people had problems
of any kind in their lives they called in and spoke to assigned
scientists,
pschologists at Quick Understanding and were able to ask for a quick
understanding.

"Doctor I have a problem, I need a quick understanding!" - kids
pranked
a lot.

The doctor knobbed his head with a yes and replied: "I understand."

The kid said: "Oh doctor, thank you, I feel so much better already.
This stuff really works, wow!"

The doctor with a dull face: "You are very welcome. That's why we are
here. Call us if you have any problems."

Old June 19th 07, 04:58 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
[email protected]

On Jun 19, 9:35 am, " wrote:
[...]

"Look kids," - the great comoter had a great, happy, somewhat rashy
voice.

2007 is the reverse of 2070? Get it? Too much big brother, I deleted
my
book. 280 pagesh, not twonny shiksh pagesh, but more. More than 10
times more.

Old June 19th 07, 05:15 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
[email protected]

On Jun 19, 9:35 am, " wrote:
[...]

The reader, including myself, the writer completely forgot that this
was
an Orwell regime book and I made it too real, like a real regime with
clear energy arriving with the greatest that kind of choir music with
millions of newly designed windmills perfectly described in the book,
with arriving with the perfect and solved plan against the great
comoter's
plans and wipe out all giant energy dependencies and move toward
free energy in a new world forseen, and deliberately portrayed the
beautiful future as the darkest regime that arrived. I think I have
become
a dictator by the end.

Old June 19th 07, 08:58 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
gb6726

On Jun 19, 11:13 am, The Kat wrote:
On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:04:13 -0000, BradGuth wrote:
Why is this GOOGLE/NOVA version of Usenet so unusually pro-Zion ?

THAT is like asking why YOU are so smart (yes, that's facetious)...

This sig censored by the Office of Home, Land & Planet Insecurity...

Remove XYZ to email me

**** off with your Scientology. I'll report you to them and they'll
lock you
up you think they would not as you are in the upper classes.

Puke on you humanitarian disaster living in the 16th century. What was
that religion that founded the USA? The perfect copy. What are you
doing in this century? Poor kids taken to those cartels by their
parents, then sending the kids to military school. Mother****er cult.

Old June 19th 07, 09:04 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
gb6726

On Jun 19, 1:58 pm, gb6726 wrote:
On Jun 19, 11:13 am, The Kat wrote:

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:04:13 -0000, BradGuth wrote:
Why is this GOOGLE/NOVA version of Usenet so unusually pro-Zion ?

THAT is like asking why YOU are so smart (yes, that's facetious)...

This sig censored by the Office of Home, Land & Planet Insecurity...

Remove XYZ to email me

**** off with your Scientology. I'll report you to them and they'll
lock you
up you think they would not as you are in the upper classes.

Puke on you humanitarian disaster living in the 16th century. What was
that religion that founded the USA? The perfect copy. What are you
doing in this century? Poor kids taken to those cartels by their
parents, then sending the kids to military school. Mother****er cult.

Humanity sentences you to death for cyber-terrorism.

Old June 19th 07, 09:07 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
gb6726

On Jun 19, 2:04 pm, gb6726 wrote:
On Jun 19, 1:58 pm, gb6726 wrote:

On Jun 19, 11:13 am, The Kat wrote:

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:04:13 -0000, BradGuth wrote:
Why is this GOOGLE/NOVA version of Usenet so unusually pro-Zion ?

THAT is like asking why YOU are so smart (yes, that's facetious)...

This sig censored by the Office of Home, Land & Planet Insecurity...

Remove XYZ to email me

**** off with your Scientology. I'll report you to them and they'll
lock you
up you think they would not as you are in the upper classes.

Puke on you humanitarian disaster living in the 16th century. What was
that religion that founded the USA? The perfect copy. What are you
doing in this century? Poor kids taken to those cartels by their
parents, then sending the kids to military school. Mother****er cult.

Humanity sentences you to death for cyber-terrorism.

There is freedom of religion, name it, or fall for human rights
terrorism,
or feel like Bush.

Old June 19th 07, 09:11 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
gb6726

On Jun 19, 2:07 pm, gb6726 wrote:
On Jun 19, 2:04 pm, gb6726 wrote:

On Jun 19, 1:58 pm, gb6726 wrote:

[...]

Feel like Bush in the lowest place in hell.

Using religion as terrorism is the precise definition of cyber-
terrorism.

There is no argument about that.