Hadron Melting

Old September 21st 08, 05:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Hadron Melting

On Sep 20, 7:07 pm, "Hagar" wrote:
"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message

Ooops I predicted that Cactus Saul Today the word melt down was used
as the reason Hadron is not working. I mentioned melt down. I even
likened the Hadron to the Tokamak This begs the question. Why am I so
good at predictions? Answer I think with a very clever mind bert

Beeeert, you throw a handful of rice, a few kernels are bound to hit the
barn door. No real magic or intelligence involved there ....

What happened to all of your rice?

Perhaps it’s a karma good thing that LHC has blown yet another tonne
of its helium, giving us a little extra time to kiss our butts before
all the lights go out. By now there should even be a new and improved
Ozone hole opening up over the LHC.

LHC = God, and what could possibly go wrong with their 60 tonne He
Fusion Bomb?

It seems that far too many of us are having enough problems surviving
on Earth as is, much less affording to survive at any quality or
standard of life that you'd likely accept, and there's seemingly
endless loads of spendy stuff that hasn't exactly been going
according to plan.

600 trillion protons per second colliding at nearly twice the speed of
light and surrounded by 60+ tonnes of thermal nuclear helium fuel is
not necessarily a good thing, unless you are trying to artificially
create another big bang of the black hole imploding kind of singular
event. There’s an old LHC related cartoon depicting what happens
next.

Mainstream truth-lag has never had it so good. Call it need to know
truth irony on steroids.

Here’s yet another good one for the old mainstream disinformation
gipper, as recently published in Popular Science, of where the DARPA
orchestrated and otherwise Zionist controlled mainstream media is
continually trying to snooker and dumbfound its way along.

“To get the resolution to the point where one pixel was the size of a
foot print, Hubble would need a primary mirror of 2,400 feet in
diameter”

Every 5th grader knows or at least by way of “no child left behind”
rights should know that the size of a primary mirror has nothing to do
with optical magnification or of its pixel resolution. GeoEye
offering 0.41 m, except applied at a low lunar orbit (say 65 km)
that’s rather easily doable, as such could image our physically dark
as coal Selene/moon as tighter than any Apollo moon-boot foot print
per pixel, or roughly 0.041 m/pixel (1.6”) of monochromatic
resolution. The USAF has actually had better than GeoEye optics and
cameras as of decades ago (similar to GeoEye 2) that could have given
us a tight lunar orbit offering 2.5 mm.

Btw, it seems our USAF still uses our physically dark as coal Selene/
moon as a gamma radiation target for testing and calibrating their in-
flight nuclear weapons tracking instrumentation. What exactly does
DARPA, Raytheon, TRW and our DoD know that we don’t?

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG
Old September 21st 08, 11:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Starman

You did not predict such event, here is what you said

Catus saul After 15 years and billions of bucks I just hope the Swiss
engineers start the Hadron up little by little. It will be creating
great temperatures,and I hate to see it melt down like the Tokamak. I
see the Hadron and the Tokamak almost like two sides to the same
coin.Magnetic field coils wound around a torus(donut) and using great
amounts of electric current to strengthen this field. Both I feel can
create a plasma(super hot gas) I am not saying saul that the Hadron
will create fusion,but I am afraid of all that very high heat. It might
be its own worse enemy go figure bert

And this is what is real facts:

each collision between a pair of protons will release an amount of energy
comparable to that of two colliding mosquitoes

we are talking about that what started the problem was a raise in tempature
from -456.1 to -451.6 degrees

almost nothing but enogh to loose vaccum, after they started up again they saw a
helium leak and tempature raise
to -279.7 degrees F

problem now is that they must heat up slowly to that tempature, and then again
slowly cool down to -456.1 degrees

and that takes time, what cause the leak was a faulty electrical connection
between two magnets that stopped

so please stop your nonsens about super hot gas, and nonsens about very high
heat

Old September 21st 08, 11:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Hagar(the haggler) I know exactly how the Hadron works,and it relates
well with the Tokamak. I think predicting the Hadron to melt down I
deserve more credit than you are willing to show me. If I was one of its
engineers this need not have happened. I could have saved them time and
money. Not so easy to fix. I had a large electric motor(expensive) and
its rotor melted down,and I threw it away. go figure I told Columbia
U their buying the Tokamak from Russia was a waste of big bucks that it
would melt down in seconds and so it did. I know how every thing works
and how it can be made better bert

Old September 21st 08, 12:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Starman I used the word melt down and so did the engineers. What saved
the rest was stopping the Hadron as fast as possible. Reality is my
thinking melt down would happen in a few months when closer to full
power. I was a little surprised that it happened as its power was
building up and had ba long way to go. So I will predict when if ever
on full power heat will be the Hadron big enemy Like Hagar posted
Not hard for me to figure bert

Old September 21st 08, 12:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Starman

Sorry to correct you again

When tempature goes up (it only takes a few kelvin), they no loger has vaccum

and with no vaccum theres no particle acceleration and no increase in tempature

so theres was nothing to be saved

yes heat is the enemy but not in the way you make it sound, when we talk about
"heat"
we are still takling about tempature there in any othere conection would be
judge as
extreme cold condition (-456.1) is in my book freezing cold and even with a leak
of helium a tempature of -279.7, is very very cold

so what is it that you refere to as melt down, what will melt?

I saw a few newspaper article who confusede the tempature of the magnets that
failed where the science reporter
thought tempature was more than 100' celcius, where the reality was it was gone
up by nearly 100 kelvin to a tempature
of around - 279.7 F, thats still freezing cold and you will not be able to cook
anything as the reporter wrote

Old September 21st 08, 02:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Sep 21, 3:00 am, "Starman" wrote:
You did not predict such event, here is what you said

Catus saul After 15 years and billions of bucks I just hope the Swiss
engineers start the Hadron up little by little. It will be creating
great temperatures,and I hate to see it melt down like the Tokamak. I
see the Hadron and the Tokamak almost like two sides to the same
coin.Magnetic field coils wound around a torus(donut) and using great
amounts of electric current to strengthen this field. Both I feel can
create a plasma(super hot gas) I am not saying saul that the Hadron
will create fusion,but I am afraid of all that very high heat. It might
be its own worse enemy go figure bert

And this is what is real facts:

each collision between a pair of protons will release an amount of energy
comparable to that of two colliding mosquitoes

Per second there are going to be some odd 600 trillion of those
mosquitoes merging at 2x'c', plus all of that ingoing energy that has
to go somewhere and become heat or radiated forms of other energy.

[...]

Bert isn't the bad guy here, and do you really think we're being told
the truth, such as NASA seldom does.

Lots of stuff to go wrong with LHC, and they are not yet hardly
pushing their luck.

~ BG

Old September 21st 08, 03:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Starman You ask what heat can do(melt) It can melt the insulation off
the wires. It can heat the liquid helium to have greater pressure High
electrical energy creates heat. Best you think how magnetic fields of
the Tokamak create great heat. Ask how much electrical energy is used to
go to the transformer coils? to create a powerful DC current. Best you
think of that round 17 miles tunnel as a torus. The Tokamak has a torus.
Electricity of such great energy to produce such a strong magnetic field
has to create heat(part of the byproduct). An electrical short(spark)
very great temperature.. Best to keep in mind electricity and magnetism
are two sides to the same coin Best to keep in mind electricity needs a
conductor,and the Hadron uses miles and miles of coiled copper wire.
Hmmm a thought just jumped in. What if those Swiss engineers did not
take in the fact that the conducting wire diameter obeys the inverse
square law(wire to thin creates heat). I know if I was there when the
Hadron was in construction I could have saved them a lot of time and
money. I wonder how much money it will cost after this melt down?? I
would have looked over their shoulders for free,and even made them laugh
bert Ps Maybe they should have used silver or gold instead of copper.
They could rent the gold from China. China never sold its gold

Old September 21st 08, 03:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Sep 21, 4:48 am, "Starman" wrote:
Sorry to correct you again

When tempature goes up (it only takes a few kelvin), they no loger has vaccum

15 mb actually isn't all that terrific of a vacuum.

and with no vaccum theres no particle acceleration and no increase in tempature

Except that energy in = energy out

In this application that energy gets highly focused, and each and
every magnet has to function at 100% while keeping its alignment no
matters what, or else.

Old September 21st 08, 03:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

BG Thank you. I think alone and its nice when I put my ideas out they
are not all jumped on. My pulse fusion works because it uses time laps.
If I built the Hadron it would have this feature Time laps of energy
could be the best way to go. I have a theory mother nature uses energy
in pulses all the time. We give this off and on energy this name QUANTA
bert

Old September 21st 08, 04:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Sep 21, 7:16 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
BG Thank you. I think alone and its nice when I put my ideas out they
are not all jumped on. My pulse fusion works because it uses time laps.
If I built the Hadron it would have this feature Time laps of energy
could be the best way to go. I have a theory mother nature uses energy
in pulses all the time. We give this off and on energy this name QUANTA
bert

Your QUANTA and pulse fusion may be the holy grail of what makes
everything tick, like a quantum photon or graviton string that's of a
2D existence within a 3D universe that's expanding and contracting
(merging and renewing upon itself) at the same time.

Too bad the mainstream mindset is so 1D and otherwise faith-based
dumbfounded to the point of no return, and we get to continually pay
the ultimate price.

~ BG