Hadron Melting

Old September 25th 08, 11:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Starman

Default Hadron Melting

You seem to be stucked in some big bundles of copper wire, do you even know how
the LHC is build ?

what kind of wiring are you talking about?

wanna build your own LHC:
http://gizmodo.com/5041973/build-you...028-easy-steps

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" skrev i en meddelelse
Starman My brain is used to high heat,for living in Florida so long.
Yes a spark has little heat but a very high temperature. Reality is the
spark can do the most damage. Sun core has high heat (28,000,000F) and
the kicker is it can give off this high heat for 10 billion years.
Planck stuff is in the ultra submicroscopic realm,and I being in the
macro realm do not relate with.very well. go figure bert PS Starman
its all that wiring that my brain tells me that is the rub.

Old September 26th 08, 12:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

120 MW, brainFART!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 07:36:14 -0700 (PDT), BradGuth
wrote:

Though small in size and low in relative mass, as long as nothing goes
wrong with such a hot little packet of hefty and hot protons that do
not manage to set any of that nearby fusion reactive helium on fire,
there shouldn't be any insurmountable problems.

In the mean time the LHC sucks 35 MW from their local grid of spendy
energy, just for keeping their lights on (so to speak).

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG

Old September 26th 08, 03:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Starman I am sure all those here know how electro magnets are built. I
think it best to describe in use here this term Magnetic FIELD COILS
bert

Old September 26th 08, 06:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

20 Tokamaks, 0 PFMs.

Who wins that Nobel, BEERTbrain? lmao!

No fusion output yet. And that's from PFMs too! Lots of CLAIMS from
you, but no ACTION!

Stuff it, BEERTbrain, you just don't have anything anyone wants! The
LHC has done more research than your PFM.

Sad, but true! It figures!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:30:51 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

Cactus Saul Read that the longest a Tokamak ever ran was for a few
seconds. It could not take the high temperature of the plasma That was
the one used by Columbia U Tokamak does have a heat exchanger,but
it is not enough. Did these Tokamaks produce fusion? Do they create
more energy going out than in? My pulse fusion machine (PFM) does
both as it should bert

Old September 26th 08, 06:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Wiki says ~15.7 million degrees K, BEERTbrain!

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun

Why do you constantly INFLATE all the numbers you post here?

Does this give you a HARD-ON?

2.8 TRILLION degrees K is just NONSENSE!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:44:16 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

Starman Sun core temp. is 28,000,000 F and the Hadron will have a temp.
100,000 times that. Hmmmm My brain will not except that figure Go
figure again bert