kill all the stupid people

Old October 27th 07, 03:02 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Rowland McDonnell

Default kill all the stupid people

jordy wrote:

Isn't this great?:

"at a concert at the Hollywood bowl in July, Mar. Albarran-
dressed in a tight fitting mod suit... asked audiences to
idnationality: mexicans, preuvians, Salvadorians, Bolivians. Then,
over the waves of partisan cheers, he announced that countries don't
really exist; They are just illusions.

When we started as a band, we talked about a need to find a
national identity," he said. "Now I think that's stupidd, that it
doesn't exist. We are trapped by those categories. It's like soccer
fans who say 'i'm for Galaxy' or 'I'm for Chivas'. that's how the
illusion begins...."

People are the same all over. Cultures are all different.

The *people* of Britain are not genetically superior to anyone else;
they've just inherited and developed a superior culture[1]. Well,
superior to that of the USA; which isn't at all hard.

Limiting yourself by category is stupid; but recognising cultural
influences isn't.

Rowland.

[1] Which is exactly what almost every large European nation thinks
about itself as it happens, as well as plenty of the small ones.

--
Remove the animal for email address:
Sorry - the spam got to me
Old October 27th 07, 03:02 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Rowland McDonnell

cal wrote:

"Rowland McDonnell" wrote:

cal wrote:

" Rowland McDonnell" wrote:
Both elections were frauds. The US electoral system is a fraud.
There's nothing to stop electoral districts being rigged - and they are.
The US system's rotten in fashions that were dealt with in the UK
electoral system in the 19th century. We *used* to have the same
problems here, but we got rid of them. Time the USA advanced to the
19th century, I reckon.

every country gets the government they deserve, ah reckin.

Ah reckin you know **** about the world. No-one deserves Pol Pot or
Hitler or Stalin running things.

ah reckin you know **** about living under a dictatorship. the people who
acquiesce to it deserve it.

Riiight... So you justify slavery in the USA because the slaves
acquiesced to being enslaved? You justify the genocide of the American
`Indians' because they acquiesed to the dictatorship (it was from their
point of view) that decided to destroy them? - well, they *did*
acquiesce insofar as they failed to win the fight and were slaughtered;
which is what happens to almost everyone who tries to stand up to a
seriously oppressive regime such as was running the USA all through the
19th century.

I really shouldn't be posting this, but some kinds of ignorance are too
appalling to ignore.

[snip]

Best throw yourself on the compost heap. Do the roses some good. Maybe
grow some onions in your decomposed remains.[1]

I take it that you are aware that the only reason the American rebellion
by armed and murderous terrorists (called `patriots' in the USA) against
lawful authority succeeded was that the British empire was otherwise
engaged? It's very rare for that kind of thing to succeed.

Rowland.

[1] The particular line I'm commenting on is very common amongst thick
as pig**** Yanks with no education and no clue. I've learnt that such
people are impervious to reality.

I would like someone to explain *why* certain idiot Yanks come up with
this lunatic idea, but I don't think anyone can. It's just a mental
aberration.

Old October 27th 07, 03:15 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Quadibloc

Jester's mummy wrote:
Sheesh, what's wrong with the principal, anyway? Doesn't he understand the whole
point of satire??????????

One word:

Columbine.

John Savard

Old October 27th 07, 06:09 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Mentally Sub-Normal

On 26 Oct, 22:58, "Jane" wrote:
"cal" wrote in message

On 10/24/07 8:08 PM, in article
, "Jane"
wrote:

"kT" wrote in message
slunky wrote:

_/ Jane wrote \_
No crap. I mean if it's a thread where he can bash the USA which is
ANY
thread he's all over it.

Have you ever seen the episode of South Park where they go to Canada?
and
there's a guy there called Scott? Rowland reminds me of him. "That's
Scott. He's a dick."

Rational dicks everywhere want to know how you irrational dicks are
going
to pay for the ****ing mess you've created :

http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

More oil wars, I suppose.

"I" didn't create anything, I didn't vote for him and neither did
millions
of other American's, why don't you direct your angst at Bush and ask him
that rather then generalizing?

it's a concept that probably originated in a time when monarchs were
referred to as their nations in diplomatic discourse. the british monarch
would be called "england", the french monarch would be "france", and so
on.
in this sense, bush is "the united states". regardless of who did or
didn't
vote for him, he currently represents the american national will outside
your borders for the simple reason that he's empowered to do so and no one
else is.

what a lot of americans don't seem to get is that as far as anyone living
outside the country is concerned, bush IS america. he's not the individual
americans we know... for example, i know *you didn't personally create
what
his administration has created... but the individual exceptions are going
have to stand up and be counted by the world, one american at a time, or
be
taken to aquiesce to what your twice-elected leader has done.

It's so frustrating really... The American's

The American's what? That makes no sense as you have used a possessive
apostrophe. Oh, wait, you meant 'Americans', didn't you? Plurals don't
require apostrophes, you ignorant and illiterate bint.

Sarah

Old October 27th 07, 07:56 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Rowland McDonnell

Fred J. McCall wrote:

gibbet (Rowland McDonnell) wrote:
:
:The *people* of Britain are not genetically superior to anyone else;
:they've just inherited and developed a superior culture[1]. Well,
:superior to that of the USA; which isn't at all hard.
:

[snip]

:
:[1] Which is exactly what almost every large European nation thinks
:about itself as it happens, as well as plenty of the small ones.
:

Which explains just why it is that you lot have stupidly managed to
keep having wars with each other until we showed up....

Quite the opposite of reality: you lot showed up for the tail end of the
Great War in 1917, and were in part responsible for the Versailles
settlement following its end that bankrupted Germany and brought about
the Second World War.

The USA has been involved in wars throughout its existence - it doesn't
seem able to avoid them; whether it's losing to British Canadian forces
in 1812 and having Washington DC burnt to the ground, or losing to
itself in 1865 after shelling many of its own cities into oblivion and
badly mistreating the blacks. Whatever was going on, getting involved
in wars was what the USA did all through the 19th century - and okay,
you lot did win the Spanish American war of 1898, but beating a
clapped-out colonial power operating thousands of miles from home wasn't
much to write home about. Nor is there any pride to be taken in winning
the many genocidal military actions against American `Indians' such as
the Seminole wars. Send in the cavalry and have them slaughter the
women and children - how gallant! How brave!

In the USA, after the Second World War, the UN was set up to put an end
to further wars. It has failed. The USA has taken many actions
allegedly to put a stop to conflict and failed. In recent decades, the
USA has taken to starting wars - the invasions of Greneda and Iraq
spring to mind. The USA is one of the worst war-mongers on the planet:
you lot just can't seem to stop wanting to get involved in wars.

In Europe, after the Second World War, the European Coal and Steel
Community was set up to put an end to further wars in Europe. `Huh?'
you ask - I shall explain: it was a cover for what was developed into
what is now the European Union. Read the history for the full details.

It has succeeded: EU member states *cannot* go to war against each
other. It's impossible.

Europe worked it out all on its own with no help at all from outsiders.

We have succeeded in stopping wars: you lot have failed.

Rowland.

Old October 27th 07, 09:06 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Tim[_3_]

Fred J. McCall wrote:

Take your own advice, you insulting little ******.

However, since you want an apology, here you go.

I'm sorry you're so stupid.

There. Feel better?

I know many from the US who are civilised and intelligent; you are the
boorish exception.

--
http://www.last.fm/listen/user/dyslimbic/loved
Old October 27th 07, 09:07 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Noon Cat Nick

Janithor wrote:

http://frontpagemag.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID={6A2ED953-7F19-4A6D-B095-CF59269B817B}

http://select.nytimes.com/2007/07/20...in&oref=slogin
Old October 27th 07, 02:44 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Jane[_2_]

"Mentally Sub-Normal" wrote in message
ups.com...
On 26 Oct, 22:58, "Jane" wrote:
"cal" wrote in message

On 10/24/07 8:08 PM, in article
, "Jane"
wrote:

"kT" wrote in message
slunky wrote:

[...]

Hi Sarah, nice to see you up and at it.

Old October 27th 07, 05:42 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Rowland McDonnell

Janithor wrote:

[snip]

OK, I'll say it again. I support the idea of impeachment of Bush for
his colossal failure in Iraq. I still think there are people out there
with a serious case of BDS, and this hatred and obsession is generated
not by genuine political dissent but by internal mental health problems.

BDS? Whassat? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_Duck_Syndrome ??

Ah, no:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_Derangement_Syndrome

I get it - they're spreading the idea that anyone complaining about
Dubya has to be mad, and so can be ignored.

Clever, I suppose, if the population is stupid enough to fall for crap
like that.

You seem to be pushing the idea.

I dunno - the level of political debate that comes from the USA is
usually quite scary. There never seems to be any rationality behind any
of it, and most of it seems to be about discrediting your enemy rather
than attempting to deal with any issues that they might have raised.

No wonder the USA doesn't work properly.

In other words, even if Bush is horrible, there is a large sub-section
of the population out there that is still nuts, regardless of Bush.

Not nuts - ignorant, blinkered, bigoted, incomprehending. It's the
fault of the culture - the education system, the terribly dumbing-down
of everything, the telly, oh! It's awful!

Get your country *FIXED*! The USA is a brilliant idea - it's just
broken. So fix it!!!!

First thing: educate your population properly. Read Robert A.
Heinlein's works if you won't take my word for it that US education has
suffered a catastrophic decline since 1945. Second thing: get 'em
properly informed. That means sorting out your television feeds. Why
can't the USA run a broadcaster of the quality of the BBC, eh? Surely
you lot can manage that much, eh? Just do it! Get your nation working
as it *OUGHT* to!

We'd all love to love America, you know - it's just a bit tricky at the
moment. Fix the USA, and we will.

John Hinkley's attempt on Reagan was not proof of the hatred the
American people had of Reagan, it was proof that John Hinkley had
serious mental problems.

Reagan was a really big menace. Europeans didn't like him because of
the increased threat of nuclear war that we were under when he was
president - a factor that USAians seem not to care about at all[1].
It's not a sign of being mad to have had a go at him.

Rowland.

[1] To explain about Germans: in the event of WWIII, they wouldn't have
merely had a few cities turned into rubble (which is something they knew
about from the RAF's activities from 1939-1945 and wanted to avoid
seeing again), but the entire /country/ (DDR and BRD[2]) would have been
turned into glowing, humming, radioactive rubble. You want to know why
they objected to US policy so much? That's why.

[2] Apparently, this abbreviation counts as communist propaganda. Sod
it, I don't care.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRD (I thought I'd check that I was using
the correct German abbreviation, and I am - except that apparently, it
wasn't liked).