Living on the Moon

Old June 4th 09, 12:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Living on the Moon

On Jun 3, 3:55*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
BG *living on the Moon takes a group of people that can learn to live
any where. So it has to be Jews. It is written if the Earth was to be
covered with water to a deep of over 200 feet in two weeks That two
weeks is just enough time for Jews to learn to live under water * Go
figure *TreBert

I never once suggested that Zionist/Jews were dumb. If any one faith-
based group of best educated individuals could figure out how to live
on/within the moon, they most certainly could, as well as for their
surviving on Venus would be a whole lot easier.

No wonder rabbi Saul Levy (aka Art deco) and others of their kind are
always in such panic to derail my topics.

~ BG

Old June 4th 09, 06:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 3, 3:55*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
BG *living on the Moon takes a group of people that can learn to live
any where. So it has to be Jews. It is written if the Earth was to be
covered with water to a deep of over 200 feet in two weeks That two
weeks is just enough time for Jews to learn to live under water * Go
figure *TreBert

I never once suggested that Zionist/Jews were technology dumb. If any
one faith-based group of our best educated individuals could figure
out how to live on/within the moon, I do believe they most certainly
could, as well as for their surviving on Venus would be a whole lot
easier because of the unlimited local energy and newish planetology of
such easily obtained minerals.

No wonder rabbi Saul Levy (aka Art deco) and so many others of their
obfuscating kind are always in such panic to derail our topics.

~ BG
Old June 5th 09, 01:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 3, 3:55*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
BG *living on the Moon takes a group of people that can learn to live
any where. So it has to be Jews. It is written if the Earth was to be
covered with water to a deep of over 200 feet in two weeks That two
weeks is just enough time for Jews to learn to live under water * Go
figure *TreBert

I never once suggested that Zionist/Jews were technology snookered or
otherwise dumbfounded. If anything I've said just the opposite, and
if any one faith-based group or cabal of our best educated individuals
could figure out how to live on/within the moon, I do believe them
smart Jews most certainly could, as well as for their surviving on
Venus would be a whole lot easier because of the unlimited local
energy and newish planetology of such easily obtained minerals.

No wonder our resident rabbi Saul Levy (aka Art deco) and so many
others of their obfuscating and LLPOF kind are always in such panic to
clown and derail our topics.

~ BG
Old June 5th 09, 01:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Living on the Moon + 1 More

Two Moons would be very livable. Our Moon and Europa made into one
bigger moon would do it. Europa with all its water Europa with its added
gravity. We just have to push Europe out of jupiter's orbit and merge
it with our moon. best it was in a larger orbit say about 500,000 miles
away. It would have the right stuff and have plenty of water and that
means plenty of oxygen. It would fit It will be reality 4 million
years from now. I predict it TreBert

Old June 8th 09, 08:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Although living faster means dying sooner, it ain't no crime.

On May 25, 7:19*pm, Double-A wrote:
On May 25, 3:54 pm, lid wrote:

You ( Double-A ) told Mark Earnest:
" Like my late friends
* ( who used to smoke three packs of cigarettes a day )
* used to say, "My life may be shorter, but I am enjoying it more!" "..

I might vanish from here one day -- like Panius, Darla and NightBat --
and you wouldn't know if I died or not.

But, should you discover I'd died, you're welcome to quote me saying:
" Although living faster means dying sooner, it ain't no crime. ".

I have been so out of touch that it took me over a year to find out an
old friend and colleague (who smoked like a chimney) had died of
cancer. *Now I just weeks ago found out that a relative of mine died a
year and a half ago of cancer, also a smoker. *I would prefer to die
of a heart attack any day than cancer. *Tha't's why I eat lots of sour
cream and don't smoke. *If you disappeared, we might never know what
happened, but you would be missed.

*Double-A

Since you've helped not a soul in Usenet/newsgroups, you will not be
missed.

Like a bad actor or a corrupt president, no one really cares if they
die, that is unless you were getting some part of their action.

There are others like Art Deco (aka rabbi Saul Levy) that only dream
about traumatizing and/or taking advantage of others, and then they
awake and go about their daily business of doing just that.

~ BG
Old June 8th 09, 08:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 8, 12:15*pm, Twittering One wrote:
"A man prepared is a man hurt by delay."

Why not say something truly stupid? (because either way it doesn't
matter)

Folks here in Usenet/newsgroups are more like minions and puppets, if
not parrots and/or brown-nosed clowns of the pretend Atheist kind that
just so happen to act/react exactly as a devout Zionist would, and
more often republican to boot.

~ BG
Old June 8th 09, 11:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
_@Jeff_Relf.Seattle.inValid

Default As ususal, BradGuth's barking up the wrong tree.

Bitching like a woman on the rag, you're so retarded,
you imagine that it's me that's stealing your
ill-gotten gains(“hard earned loot”, as you call it).

Yeah, someThing is taking “your” money, enSlaving you, but it ain't me.
As ususal, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Nothing could ever be acausal,
nothing could ever have been alive or dead... we're all puppets.