Something is very wrong for who is Dr.Yubiwan Ph.D. andhowco...

Old December 2nd 04, 09:36 AM
Double-A

Enchantment is a good word to describe the kind of spell that words can
cast.
Double-A

Some last, too.
But O? If one
Mispells one's words,
Does the enchantment
Cast still hold
Fast? Or, do folds
Of time consume, resume
The status quo, perchance
Dazzle, or, too, robustly enhance
One's pastoral view, spark romance
Too? But chant ~ plain song
Sung, rounds rung right
For resonant romance, no wrong
Note chimed, sounds hung
On air ~ will such a spell
Enchant if my spell's
Spelled wrong?
Plain song sung round right tonight
Holds time's folds suspended ~
No amendment.
Spoken well, spelled as bells
Knell clear ~ so near
The clerestory's night light
Spot lights a shining cast, those
Carollers carousing sound around
Town Square. Just chants
Sung on the cobbled pavement,
Lyrics, these words, handed
Down.

_______

HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo"http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo/A

Glad to see your words to me;
So beautifully they shine!
What went wrong in our song,
Your misspell or mine?

Double-A

Old December 2nd 04, 01:39 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Double-A Our soldiers can not go house to house. Our loses in
November proved this. Our enemy kills in the name of their God,and
rejoices being killed and going to that crazy house(heaven) where his
God will now grant him every wish. We are fighting crazy people,and
that is a crazy thing for us to do. Bert

Old December 3rd 04, 05:28 AM
Twittering One

“Enchantment is a good word to describe
The kind of spell that words can
Cast.”
~ Double-A

O alas, yes,
I misspelled "misspells"
The first time 'round.
Is that what you meant,
By posting twice? Or
Perhaps, more like ~
Chant of mint en
Iced T?

[snip]

Meant more than that, as you well know.
It's cold out here; I miss you so.

Double-A

Do I know Thee
Well, the fine touch,
Your hand? If so, hurry!
A midnight supper ~ as lunch
Devoured late. What's later, our hours ~
O hm. Order in? How's about Indian curry
& spinach, all the trimmings,
From Curry-in-a-Hurry? O say, for brunch
Tomorrow, pick up bagels & lox.
Got your key? I'll leave the front door,
For you, unlocked. What's more,
So am I. Et tu,
Brute?

_______

Old December 3rd 04, 05:38 AM
Twittering One

O alas, yes,
I misspelled "misspells"
The first time 'round.
Is that what you meant,
By posting twice? Or
Perhaps, more like ~
Chant of mint en
Iced T?

O know!
That's "mispells,"
I misspelled my own quotation
Again.

_______

Old December 3rd 04, 06:43 AM
Double-A

“Enchantment is a good word to describe
The kind of spell that words can
Cast.”
~ Double-A

O alas, yes,
I misspelled "misspells"
The first time 'round.
Is that what you meant,
By posting twice? Or
Perhaps, more like ~
Chant of mint en
Iced T?

[snip]

Meant more than that, as you well know.
It's cold out here; I miss you so.

Double-A

Do I know Thee
Well, the fine touch,
Your hand? If so, hurry!
A midnight supper ~ as lunch
Devoured late. What's later, our hours ~
O hm. Order in? How's about Indian curry
& spinach, all the trimmings,
From Curry-in-a-Hurry? O say, for brunch
Tomorrow, pick up bagels & lox.
Got your key? I'll leave the front door,
For you, unlocked. What's more,
So am I. Et tu,
Brute?

_______
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo"http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo/A

I wish 'twere so; I wish could be.
Truth is you've closed your door to me.
Like Dracula, you may have heard,
I can't come in without your word.

But all that food, it sounds so good.
I'd bring it to you if I could.
And Brut? Why yes champagne I'd bring,
To cheer our hearts and make us sing.

Double-A
Old December 3rd 04, 06:57 AM
Twittering One

I wish 'twere so; I wish could be.
Truth is you've closed your door to me.
Like Dracula, you may have heard,
I can't come in without your word.

But all that food, it sounds so good.
I'd bring it to you if I could.
And Brut? Why yes champagne I'd bring,
To cheer our hearts and make us sing.

Double-A

Anne, always welcome
Here. Tell her
I said so.

_______

Old December 3rd 04, 07:28 AM
Double-A

I wish 'twere so; I wish could be.
Truth is you've closed your door to me.
Like Dracula, you may have heard,
I can't come in without your word.

But all that food, it sounds so good.
I'd bring it to you if I could.
And Brut? Why yes champagne I'd bring,
To cheer our hearts and make us sing.

Double-A

Anne, always welcome
Here. Tell her
I said so.

_______
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo"http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo/A

Anne won't come without my help
In that much you can trust.
Like me now for what I am
Or hate me if you must.

Double-A
Old December 8th 04, 10:27 AM
Darla

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

(G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote in message

Hi nightbat I can see why "Darla" would not use that pretty name any
more.It is to female. With a name like "Yubiwan"(a last name) she is
safe from people like me. I 'm sure she changed her name because of
me,with my sexual fantasy remarks. With a name like "Yubiwan" she is
safe,especially with Doctor in front of it. Well I now think of her

as
Dr.Darla Yubiwan. Yubiwan is not a common name here on Earth,and I

think
Darla's father was an alien and he married(had sex with an English
girl). Darla has her mothers body features and the outstanding brain

of
her father. Nightbat we have to keep in mind that her father was more
dolphin like. Darla if this has reality to it then give me a "thumbs
up" Bert

What was Darla's English mother doing having sex with a dolphin-like

creature?

Was this in some sort of adult rated circus sideshow?

Double-A

nightbat

Careful Double-A, I'm trying to secure a cosmic stream star ship
window seat for you if and when Darla and brave crew make it back soon.
Please excuse Bert's beer induced twisted fantasies, after all he has
apologized to Darla for his occasional heightened net displayed lust for
the exotic diva. It's not every day a net star adventurer stunner comes
our way with thoughts of eternal youth and possible star ship rides.
While you may look upon them as alien creatures I'm sure they may have
an initial general view far less of us. Myself I have an objective
scientific reserved opinion and the net relationship of Sil and nightbat
may be likened to the Earth legend of Pocahontas and John Smith, two
very different race star crossed souls trying to breach the cosmic great
divide despite unimaginable odds.

Small attempt at Painius and Twittering One style Earthfolk astro plea

Tender is the night, please understand our plight
while we reach for the stars, you hold them in your bosom
forgive these lesser mortals, who can but only dream
of reaching the heights of your guarding endeavor, and esteem
look kindly on us, forgive us our indiscretion,
paradise lost is now reachable, per only in your forgiving admonition

the nightbat

Thank you, The Nightbat, for this poetry, and for the poems of Virginia and
Painius as well.
This brings out many feelings, and one is: there is nothing to forgive.

So we are back in-galaxy and what do I see?
Understandable misgivings about our resident psychologist.
(Nobody likes Dr. Yubiwan, by the way.
The good doctor is honest to the extremis, i.e., to the point of death.)

To begin, we found LIFE!
Yes, we were a bit surprised to find life in the satellite galaxy.
It's very low level life, however life nonetheless.

The upside is that our 3T system (Transfer Travel Technique) we used to go
to the LMC can also be utilized to explore all of our galaxy's other
satellite structures, too.
The downside is that we learned that the 3T system is unusable for exploring
beyond the satellites.
We'll have to find another way to get to Triangulum and Andromeda.

We have our work cut out for us, now, because we gathered so much data.
We actually processed more information than your entire planet generates in
nearly a million years!
It will take at least a week to completely digest all of this.

We note that Wally Anglesea once again asked about Cepheid Variables.
There really are only three types of knowledge we can give you on CVs:
1. Information you already know.
2. Information you don't know, but other scientists on your planet Do know,
and you would be able to confirm this.
3. Information you don't know, but you would not be able to confirm.

As you see, none of this would be useful to you.
We realize that this is very unsatisfying to you, but YOU must realize that
your belief that we are a kook or kooks or something other than what we say
we are is acceptable to us.
We seek only knowledge from individuals like you, so your doubts are
expected and respected.

If you really want to learn more about CVs, I suggest you exhume some of
Leavitt's personal papers.
http://tinyurl.com/5rs6c
Some of the research was withheld due to the way Leavitt was treated by
colleagues.
Leavitt recorded all findings in a personal journal, though.
Happy Hunting, dear shaper of young minds!

And by the way, we've made peace with the Perseuns.
It was all just a misunderstanding, and they are happy with the improvements
we gave them.
When their curiosity sent them in your direction, Silouen went out to engage
them (without permission, as usual).
Yubiwan chased after Silouen as a backup and was able to talk them out of
their hostilities toward us.
Yes, Yubiwan was just as surprised about the success as we were.
So we are presently enjoying a little downtime on their home planet in the
Perseus Arm.

Before I leave you, on the subject of official contact, most of us are still
working on Pros Pere.
Pere continues to be doubtful of Earth's readiness and firm about gathering
more INDIVIDUAL data before making a final decision.
We must respect this, because once contact is made, there is no turning
back.
I know that none of you really believe that we are who we say we are.
However, when official contact takes place, there will be no further doubt
in your minds, and your lives will be altered forever in ways that you can
now only imagine.

Thanks also to Ray Vingnutte, Charles D. Bohne, Bert, and all the others who
responded to Silouen and Yubiwan.
We look forward to meeting all of you in the near future.

So be happy and well.
Always remember to smile so you may generate those healing, life-extending
endorphins!

Darla

Old December 8th 04, 04:24 PM
Greysky

"Darla" wrote in message
"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

[...]

Hey Darla - good to see you and yours have had a safe and productive
journey. We missed you guys, you know. I think even your critics, though
they wont admit to this, fell into a slump as well. As for Dr. Y, he's
not such a pain in the ass...its good to know he is not a "Hollywood"
doctor. Honesty may be painful, but you know the old saying, "Only through
pain can growth occure."

To begin, we found LIFE!
Yes, we were a bit surprised to find life in the satellite galaxy.
It's very low level life, however life nonetheless.

That's interesting. So there are galaxies out there where life, for whatever
reason, is either just getting started, or has stagnated at the simple
level. Makes me think we should appreciate this special milky way we have
been placed into, even if we are not too advanced ourselves.

The upside is that our 3T system (Transfer Travel Technique) we used to go
to the LMC can also be utilized to explore all of our galaxy's other
satellite structures, too.
The downside is that we learned that the 3T system is unusable for
exploring
beyond the satellites.
We'll have to find another way to get to Triangulum and Andromeda.

To get to Triangulum, you will need my Pinto, fueled by LSD Seriously
though, seems to me you have made yeomans progress to date. The journey to a
thousand galaxies begins with a jaunt to the first one. Perhaps ther are
other, higher level energies linking non-satellite galaxies to each other
you can make use of? I've a feeling you are close to a breakthrough in this
area...

We have our work cut out for us, now, because we gathered so much data.
We actually processed more information than your entire planet generates
in
nearly a million years!
It will take at least a week to completely digest all of this.

Hmm... can I borrow a cup of memory chips and an old processor from you? Q:
Just how 'quantum' is the Nicean? Will the Qbits add together if he gets a
little help from his friends?

We note that Wally Anglesea once again asked about Cepheid Variables.
There really are only three types of knowledge we can give you on CVs:
1. Information you already know.
2. Information you don't know, but other scientists on your planet Do
know,
and you would be able to confirm this.
3. Information you don't know, but you would not be able to confirm.

As you see, none of this would be useful to you.
We realize that this is very unsatisfying to you, but YOU must realize
that
your belief that we are a kook or kooks or something other than what we
say
we are is acceptable to us.
We seek only knowledge from individuals like you, so your doubts are
expected and respected.

Hey, I'll take data that I can't confirm. That's called speculation and is
perfectly accetable in some circles, but is still safe as long as it remains
unconfirmed. As soon as it is, then it opens up the possibility (in closed
minds) that you are who you say you are.

[...]

You know, you have a very special kid, there. In time, she will make a good
captain of her own ship. That she decided to battle the Perseuns for us says
a lot. Even Dr. Yubiwan - he isn't all snapping turtle.

Before I leave you, on the subject of official contact, most of us are
still
working on Pros Pere.
Pere continues to be doubtful of Earth's readiness and firm about
gathering
more INDIVIDUAL data before making a final decision.
We must respect this, because once contact is made, there is no turning
back.
I know that none of you really believe that we are who we say we are.
However, when official contact takes place, there will be no further doubt
in your minds, and your lives will be altered forever in ways that you can
now only imagine.

Hmm... perhaps thereis one more point the Good Captain should consider in
all of this. Though we are seperated from you by lightyears, look at the
conseqquences born of your decision to contact us. We are causing your crew
to take actions they would perhaps never have taken otherwise. Rescuing Sil,
when you would have not gone out one last time. And now we have dragged the
pood old Doctor into our web of influence. And the outcome is he made peace
with a potential hostile race. You see, though Dr. Youbiwan may be surprised
at the outcome he achieved, I am not. We humans are acting as a Remote
Operator, modifying your lives in a positive way. I am beginning to see the
connection between Sil and us as more than chance. She is going to become an
important player in the relations between our peoples in ways neither you,
or Pros Pere, nor I can see. I would ask Pros to not be too set against
contact, for whatever reason, but I really think the decision wont be his to
make. We are all mere players on Destinies' stage, and when it does happen,
we are all going to be swept along in whatever roles we will have, given to
us by forces incomprehensibly more powerful than we all are. So, I will keep
a bottle of wine chilled for what I know will be happening soon - and a
bottle of ice cold root beer being reserved for Sil if she doesn't drink
alcohol yet.

Thanks also to Ray Vingnutte, Charles D. Bohne, Bert, and all the others
who
responded to Silouen and Yubiwan.
We look forward to meeting all of you in the near future.

Now, I am not hurt that you didn't mention me, recognizing that you are very
buisy, and have lots more to remember than me, poor ol' Greysky

Greysky

www.allocations.cc
Learn how to build FTL radio.