Life and The Universe

Old January 13th 04, 01:30 AM
lifehealer

Default Life and The Universe

Life and The Universe

From Divine Inspiration

In the beginning, all matter in the Universe was being compressed into an
ever-smaller sphere. Around the sphere are the Strings. The Strings are
compressing the sphere making it smaller and smaller. They do this by making
loops. Each time the Strings make another loop the sphere is squeezed
smaller. One could image a Mandela pattern that so many have seen of loops
around the sphere making more loops getting tighter and tighter. Until the
sphere gets so small, that it drops unto another dimension.

Then the sphere explodes in what we call The Big Bang. Time and all the
dimensions are created in our universe. The Big Bang sent the sphere into
pieces of particle so small that they are the building blocks of atoms
forming a primordial soup of matter. The Strings around the sphere are also
cut into pieces of string from the very smallest microscopic pieces to the
very largest pieces 100 of millions billions light-years long and every size
in between. The Strings have consciousness, the ability to think. They have
their individual consciousness and a collective consciousness'. Everything
is made from something and Strings are made of a substance that is virtually
indestructible, that is why they need the force of the Bang to split off and
reproduce. They are two-dimensional; they have height and width, but not
depth. This allows them to enter in and out of the multi-dimensional
universe that was created from The Big Bang.

They are not limited by the speed of light, even Strings that are billions
of light years long, one end can respond as fast as the other end. They can
turn on and off the electro-magnetically gravitational force. They can
secrete substances that can act as sub-atomic glue. They can apply
electrical charges to matter. From the primordial soup of matter, the
Strings work to form the atoms from the building blocks of particles from
The Big Bang. For we know that a body in motion tends to stay in motion
unless acted upon by an outside force. The Strings are the outside force.
Some Strings are in training for what will come. The Strings are putting
partials together gluing them into little balls, and putting them in orbits
around each other. Every atom in the universe was touched by a String. While
some of the Strings are forming atoms; other very large Strings, that are
the size of galaxies, and we will call them galaxy Strings.

The galaxy Strings begin to attract from the primordial soup the matter,
atoms and other Strings. We can see pictures of this as they form shapes of
light that glow from the hot soup. The galaxies Strings being of full
consciousness seek out other galaxies Strings and in doing so choose a mate.
When the galaxy Strings mate, they join their ends together forming a
circle. The matter, atoms and Strings and everything are drawn inside the
galaxy circle. The galaxy Strings then make the center of matter to begin to
swirl around the galaxy. The galaxies string starts their journey to the
center of the galaxy. Their ends are extended out of the circle forming
arms.

At the same time larger medium size Strings, we will call Lead Strings, are
moving out side the galaxy circle attaching to the circle and to the arms.
We can start to see the formation of the spiral galaxy.

The small micro size Strings, we will call baby Strings, begin to attract
atoms and other matter to them, when they have the material that they want,
they secrete a substances, we call carbon 60, that form a nano-tube cocoon
around themselves. This carbon cocoon can withstand temperatures of
thousands of degrees both hot and cold. This cocoon has an oblong shape
that is formed from five sided circles that look like an oblong buckyball or
a soccer ball. The microscopic buckyballs or baby Strings start to move out
from the circle to the arms of the galaxy. As they do, they cling to the
Lead arms of the galaxy. They then attract mud around them creating
asteroids full of baby String buckeyballs. Over billions of years, inside
the buckyball, the small baby Strings are organizing the atoms and matter
into what will become life forms.

At the same time medium size strings, we will call planet Strings, are
coming out of the circle of the galaxy and moving along the arms to the arms
pits. The planet Strings are gathering up matter to form planets, stars and
solar systems. Some of the planet Strings gather up hydrogen for what will
become a sun. Next to the sun, other planet Strings are gathering up oxygen
for what will be a companion star. Still other planet Strings gather matter
to form planets, like Earth. As the planet Strings compresses the matter
together, to form the planets, they leave energy marks on the surface of the
planet, that we call ley lines.

After billions of years the planets, solar systems and baby buckeyballs are
ready in the galaxy. The galaxy then seeks out another galaxy to mate with.
We can see pictures of this happening through the Hubble telescope. When two
galaxies mate, the Lead Strings let go of holding on to their galaxy and
head for the other galaxy. The Lead Strings pull the asteroids full of
buckeyball Baby String that has gathered around it towards the new galaxy.

The Lead String as it enters into the new galaxy; it heads for a solar
system's Sun, which is not lit. The added mass of the Lead String ignites
the solar system's sun as it hits the sun. With the sun's hydrogen ignited,
combined with the companion star of oxygen, forming water. The water rides
on the solar winds to the planets, giving them water. A million years or so
pass before the Baby asteroids Strings arrive.

The baby Strings in their asteroid coats following the Lead String arrive
and head for the planets. Landing on the wet planets the baby Strings in
their buckeyball cocoons start coming alive with the genetic material or DNA
that they have created over the billion of years in their little
buckeyballs. As they come alive, the planet reacts causing the an ozone
layer to form, blocking out other Baby Strings, just like a woman's egg
responds to a sperm creating a barrier to other sperm. We can see the
explosion in the variety of life that takes place in our own fossil records.
It would be mathematically impossible for the variety of life we see around
us to come from a single cell. This variety of life is needed to create an
eco-system of interaction.

All life has five basic rules to live by;

1 Live as long as you can.

2 Multiply, reproduce

3 Try to evolve (to improve)

4 To do these things, you must interact

5 If you get confused remember rule #2

The Planet Strings that formed the planets in the solar system that are now
home to billions of life forms, are living in the center of the planets
squeezing the center forming the molten core and radiating out the magnetic
field around the planets. But their consciousness resides in another
dimension, forming the Solar Counsel. The Solar Counsel you might say
manages the system. They control who incarnates into or out of the solar
system from and to other parts of the galaxy. They give guidance to the
smaller Strings that inhabits the billions of life forms on the planets

The Baby Strings open the door of life for all the Strings in the galaxy,
other Strings in the galaxy can now incarnate into life on the planets. The
reason rule #2 is so important is because that is the way to incarnate for
everyone. In other parts of the galaxy, solar systems that did not start
life and other Strings start gathering up matter wrapping themselves around
the matter squeezing it into an ever smaller sphere that we call a Black
Hole. When the Black Hole drops into another dimension creating a Bang. That
creates more baby Strings but now the Baby Strings can slip though the
dimensions and incarnate into the life on planets around the galaxy.

The first Strings reproduce allowing other Strings to enter life. The first
String die and are reincarnated into the off spring of the others. They are
plants, microbes and animal all interacting and evolving. The reincarnated
Strings begin to understand what in that level of life works and then
improve it, evolving. They are making and moving up the evolutional ladder
of life. As they master a level of life, they incarnate into the next level
of life. If one level or species becomes extinct, they incarnate into the
next, and life goes on. Remember rule #2. As life evolves, it requires
greater and greater levels of complexity in both form and interaction with
the environment. The billions of life forms on the planets make up an
eco-system, each part interacting with each other and themselves. It is
though this interaction and reincarnation that the Strings grow.

As the Strings make more complexes structures of life forms, they thread
themselves though the cell's genetic material or DNA. Because the Strings
are multi-dimensional, they can be in every cell at once. As the Strings
thread themselves though every cell in the body they form energy paths and
centers in the body. We can see this in our own meridians and charkas
systems in our own bodies. We can also see this pattern of threading in
ghost. After the body dies, the String are released from the cells, the body
looses about 21 grams, but the pattern of the body can still be seen, like a
hologram picture, points of light making a picture.

As The Strings live here in life, they also like the Planet Strings, reside
in another dimension, we will call the spirit world. The Strings are our
souls, the body of our consciousness, everything is made of something, and
our consciousness is our spirit.

What happened 2 billions years ago in our solar system changed the
evolutional path? At that time our solar system had the sun, a companion
star they gave water and oxygen to the planets. Venus, Earth, Mars and other
areas had life living on them. The Earth looked very different than it does
now. All the land was together in one continent we call Pangaea. The planets
orbited the Sun in nice round orbits. Then our companion star was knocked
out of its orbit, causing a shockwaves though out the solar system. The
Earth moved into an ecliptic orbit causing it to cool to fast, cracking
apart. This upheaval caused the extinction of many millions of species. The
extinction of so many species disrupted the evolutional path from the gene
pool. Venus and Mars were not so lucky, all life perished. Even the Venus
and Mars the planets died, as they no longer have Strings that lived at
their core, making their magnetic fields. However, it would get even worse.
The mass that was the companion star was knocked into a perpendicular orbit
to the solar system. This perpendicular orbit brings it in contact with the
outer ring of asteroids, with a timing that could only be caused by a
celestial object. That contact sends an asteroid shower that causes even
more mass extinctions. Again we can see this in our fossil records. All this
lost from the gene pool has made our planet life forms evolve differently
than in other parts of the galaxy.

What's going to happen some day in the very distant future is that the
galaxies will all move out to such a distant, that they are far, faraway
from each other. After all the solar systems have died. All the Strings in
the galaxy will gather all the matter in the galaxy and bring it to the
Black Hole at the center of the galaxy. The String will then rap them selves
around the sphere making ever tighter loops, until the sphere is so small it
drops into another dimension and explodes into a Big Bang and we will have
the birth of what we might call "The Milky Way Universe".

Old January 13th 04, 04:03 AM
Pat Flannery

lifehealer wrote:

Life and The Universe

From Divine Inspiration

In the beginning, all matter in the Universe was being compressed into an
ever-smaller sphere. Around the sphere are the Strings. The Strings are
compressing the sphere making it smaller and smaller.

The universe, in other words, is a baseball:
http://advance.uri.edu/quadangles/su...s/s40d7410.jpg
...and a baseball is a good model of Earth:
http://www.kidscosmos.org/kid-stuff/...or-diagram.gif
....Earth, in turn, is a good model of a atomic bomb:
http://www.pcf.city.hiroshima.jp/pea...e1/1-3-4-2.gif
....atomic bombs are used to initiate fusion reactions, like in the Sun:
http://astro.wsu.edu/worthey/astro/h...rior-zones.gif
....much of the world is a target for fission and fusion bombs:
http://www.ippnw.org/MGS/images/BombayCirclesSmall.JPG

Old January 13th 04, 04:09 AM
Pat Flannery

Pat Flannery wrote:

WHOOPS! Sorry lads- that one got launched unfinished and untrimmed; this
can only be the malignant influence of the Shroud Of Turin!

Pat

Old January 13th 04, 08:10 AM
Jonathan Silverlight

In message , Pat Flannery
writes

lifehealer wrote:

Life and The Universe

Is someone faking Pat's identity? Top posting and not snipping isn't his
style.
--
Rabbit arithmetic - 1 plus 1 equals 10
Old January 13th 04, 11:18 AM
Pat Flannery

Jonathan Silverlight wrote:

Is someone faking Pat's identity? Top posting and not snipping isn't
his style.

No.. what you saw was me hitting the "send" button when I meant to hit
the "minimize" button, and being unable to stop the thing before it
headed out to the world. The next jpg was going to be the nine circles
of hell, as soon as I tracked it down on the web.
Copy _me_? That would take 20,000 volts near an anthill, and a trip
headfirst into the ceiling beam via the "Lunar Gravity Simulator" to get
the thought processes working on anywhere near the same frequency.

Pat

Old January 18th 04, 08:46 PM
Brad Guth

Just because our moon has become the most recent GW Bush topic of the
hour, I'm not switching myself over to any moon tactic for the sport
of it, as I've been there and done that for a good year's worth of
trying to focus folks (snookered fools) away from the ESE fiasco, over
to the obtainable and doable LSE-CM/ISS, as of what the moon offers is
a freaking terrific gateway to other worlds, such as Mars and Venus,
as well as for providing a bloody jackpot of He3/3eH energy that's
just sitting there, waiting to being scooped up and shipped off to
mother Earth.

Speaking of life in the universe; Sirius is certainly not only within
our universe, but I believe 80,000 years ago it was damn close by.

Within the following rant, I've stipulated upon quite a number of
"what ifs" pertaining greatly to life on Venus, among accomplishing a
few lunar things along the way. Elsewhere are links to specific
LSE-CM/ISS issues, although you'll have to disconnect from your Borg
collective before reading such, as otherwise the collective may have
to terminate your node, and that could hurt.

"Sirius, Earth, Moon and Venus, preferably without GW Bush"

In that order, and in that priority.

In other words, first came Sirius, then we manage to screw up Earth
(almost got that one nailed), then onto our moon for a little He3/3He
snatching, and finish off our supper with the pillaging of Venus. We
don't much have to include the likes of Mars because, it's way to
spendy as well as too CO2 generating upon Earth as for sustaining any
significant to/from enterprise of pillaging, and besides it's already
a thoroughly dead horse (not that folks hadn't managed to live there
once upon a time), except for the remains of some highly
advanced/mutant microbes of which sub-freezing them into dry-ice and
of irradiating those to death probably hasn't quite serialized their
innards, and of those pesky diehard Mars microbes (in our infinite
wisdom or lack thereof), we'll likely be bringing those suckers back
to Earth via some future probe in order to prove how pathetically
stupid we actually are, so go figure.

Never to fear; as if it should perchance turn out that I'm the least
bit wrong, about the sanity or perhaps utter insanity, of some folks
going to Mars that is, as then I'll simply impose our resident
warlord's approved "so what's the difference" policy. As certainly
whatever's left of Earth's humanity wont be any worse off for ware.
After all, of my previously stipulating "I told you so" about how
thoroughly frozen and irradiated to death Mars is, if that simply
hasn't sunk in, nor about how little free energy awaits those arriving
at Mars, but what the hell do I know?

If I were as dumbfounded, and as much of a total moron ******* as our
resident warlord, I guess I'd certainly have Earth's humanity headed
for the likes of Mars. After all, from all of the previous probe
information and of what's new, well, there really isn't anything new,
other than it's still damn cold and thoroughly irradiated to death, as
well as sufficiently strewn with all the expected meteorites and
shards, and as always, being of the most time consuming and spendy as
all get out for just getting there, much less for the task of
retrieving anything.

Some good but difficult readings: SADDAM HUSSEIN and The SAND PIRATES
http://mittymax.com/Archive/0085-Sad...andPirates.htm

The latest round of insults to this Mars/Moon/Venus class action
injury:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-what-if.htm

Some other recent file updates:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-gwb-moon.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-interplanetary.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-illumination.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-moon-02.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/moon-04.htm

Our Unique Moon;
It's rather unfortunate how freaking little we know about our
extremely unique moon, of why it's even where it is, and of it's mass
being so entirely different than Earth, yet thermal nuclear heated
from within and of so influencing Earth in such an entirely positive
sort of way, as well as somewhat intentionally contributing to our
well being as a human race, yet it's been taking advantage of tidal
forces so as to insure that it's never going to come crashing down,
not in a trillion-billion years, not even if we devised a way of
pulling out 5 terawatts continuously between us, as that's merely one
form of unique force that's been so special about our uniquely
synchronized moon.

This moon offers us an incredibly stable gravity-well null point, as
an ideal LSE-CM/ISS accommodation that's obviously situated between
Earth and the moon, at roughly 84% of the distance from Earth, or 16%
of the distance towards Earth, with a mere 2.25% variance at that.
It's also the one and only recorded moon that's rotating itself in
perfect harmony, as in absolute synchronization with it's mother
World. All and all, that's better than rolling different dice on every
shot and getting exactly the very same 4&3 as 7's a million times in a
row. Not such bad odds.

I mean, how incredibly happenstance is that?

The next little issue of worth is that of Venus, of it's environment
being what it is, greenhouse hot and nasty, though not by a long shot
being outside the ballpark of supporting intelligent life, unless
you're only considering upon the pathetic slim-mold based forms of
bigoted life that's here on Earth, especially of those that can no
longer think for themselves, having to depend upon their pagan worship
of skewed as well as conditional laws of physics, as well as reliance
upon numerous toilet bowl morals, as such being easily snookered and
thereby representing the crude forms of life that can't hardly survive
here on Earth without doing far more harm than good, much like dumb
and dumber except on steroids.

Fortunately, the thick and robust atmosphere of Venus is simply chuck
full of benefits, as well as raw energy via thermal as well as
powerful kinetics from just their vertical differentials, then there
are simply loads of surface geothermals and of most likely a crust
that holding onto all sort of mineral deposits. Those relatively cool
nighttime clouds contain megatonnes of h2o, thereby all sorts of
chemical and subsequent reaction cocktails of various outcomes are
possible. With said energy and of the sorts of natural element
resources available, only an absolute idiot moron couldn't make a go
of it.

Of course, it only adds further insult to all the previous injuries by
way of my unvovering a significant group of structures, of a
significant community that's way too rational, as in being potentially
life supportive functional as to have been anything but artificial (as
in man made or perhaps more likely lizard folk made), hardly being the
least bit natural unless those pesky laws of physics as well as for
gravity took a hike for at least a few hundred years, which according
to our NASA community of "all knowing" Borg wizards is absolutely
suggesting what must have happened, somewhat like why all those Apollo
moon pictures are so skewed and why their lunar reflective index was
so incredably bright, as well as for why there's so few meteorites and
of their shards strewn about, much less there being any recent
contributions of micro-meteorites to deal with, nor is there more
radiation exposure than for taking a distant walk around Chernobyl.

Of another keen interest is that Sirius may not be so happenstance,
though 80,000 years ago it was certainly darn close, thus extremely
bright and most likely the biggest thing in our sky, bar none, as in
illumination appearing at least as big as our sun but so much
brighter, and that's certainly damn big, though 80,000 years is a mere
geological drop in the bucket. Since then it's been moving away at
roughly 20 miles per second, whereas today it's over 8.5 lightyears
off, and still Sirius represents the next biggest and baddest star(s)
in our sky, and since it's so bright and far away, our best
instruments can only detect the Sirius/a&b, as Sirius/c and of
whatever planets are only known to the Dogon. Go figure that one out.

Seems as though it is as likely as not that planets within the zone of
life, like Mars, Earth and Venus could have been those terraformed by
creators, thus well intending folks that did whatever they could, to
see that their efforts were not in vain. Natural disasters and perhaps
creator mistakes (no one's perfect) may have plaid a role, but mankind
has more than influenced if not sealed the fate of Earth, especially
of lately, with our frequent energy wars and of pagan worshipings, now
we're off snipe hunting for those WMD in order to justify our warlords
taking of thousands of innocent lives. At least the only one of us
that should feel better off is the Pope, as for what their Catholic
church did to those nice Cathars was truly despicable, as certainly
representing nothing at all like what any reasonable terraforming
creators would have intended. As how freaking sick would you have to
be if you were some creator that intentionally constructed such god
offal DNA/RNA and/or manipulated your beings for such a horrific task.
So obviously, mankind is 99% responsible for our own fate, as there's
only so much that a remote world of creators can accomplish from afar,
especially from as far away as Sirius.

I know, I know, there I go again, slipping myself way off the deep end
by suggesting that I'm sufficiently right and that you're the one
that's been snookered and subsequently skewed so way off base. Well,
what can I say, short of getting myself entirely reprogrammed and
connected back into your Borg collective, so that I'll follow our
fearless WMD hunting leaders off the nearest cliff, or back into their
cesspool of life, is always an option.

If you think you can contribute to these issues, or to this novel of
life and consequences, I'm all ears, though there's not all that much
between them ears because, my Borg collective interface has been
broken down for at least the past three years and counting, though
your's is probably still fully functioning and synchronized to the
collective.

Regards, Brad Guth / IEIS~GASA
Old January 20th 04, 11:48 AM
Pat Flannery

lifehealer wrote:

In fact the next time I see God/Goddess I'm asking for
a transfer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been there.. tried that...doesn't work.

Pat (stuck)

Old February 2nd 04, 08:36 PM
Guth/IEIS~GASA

(latest Sirius entry) http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-sirius-trek.htm

Consider if you well; upon the very nature of any planet capable of
hosting a sufficient degree of cloud cover, especially if that cloud
cover could be artificially made to include additional filtering
agents, such as sulphur. As now you've created a global environmental
shield that's not only become nearly meteorite proof but also nicely
filtering out a good deal of those bad UV spectrums, but allowing more
than a sufficient spectrum bandwidth of 350~450 nm to slip through,
giving the much needed surface illuminations while essentially
blocking the direct impact of the horrific IR as well as for
diminishing the undesirable influx of UV/abc to a point where
sufficiently advanced life become survivable, in spite of the horrific
side effects of creating a rather massive greenhouse.

Without such a dense atmosphere and cloud cover, sunrise on Venus
wouldn't represent the mere 5% increase in their ambient, but more
than likely several hundred percent, creating an intolerable infernal
differential that even highly educated folks would be hard pressed to
deal with. In addition to those wild thermal variation, there'd be a
horrifically wide spectrum influx of solar radiation to fend off.

If our solar system can manage to host such a clouded planet like
Venus, then it's entirely possible that something created and/or
modified for the likes of Sirius could have survived in spite of our
ignorance.

BTW; There's still more than a darn good chance of there being other
life of some sort existing on Venus:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm

Some good but difficult warlord readings: SADDAM HUSSEIN and The SAND
PIRATES
http://mittymax.com/Archive/0085-Sad...andPirates.htm

David Sereda (honest ideas and notions of UV energy), for best impact
on this one, you really need to barrow or purchase his video tape:
http://www.ufonasa.com