~ * The Animal Rescue

Old April 23rd 07, 09:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default ~ * The Animal Rescue

Twitty Can you have a dog where your staying? Rudy is only 4 years
old,and very smart. My daughter Sheri will take her when my spacetime is
up,but I have a gut feeling you and Rudy would fit well together. Rudy
comes with her own money to buy 'Mighty Dog for the next 14 years,and
medical care bucks bert PS Sheri has a dog,and a pet store in Hadley
Ma. You would like my daughter Sheri she loves animals,and people