Would you like to buy a vowel ???

Old June 10th 19, 06:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Would you like to buy a vowel ???

"Sylvain" wrote in message ...

Le 10/06/2019 Ã* 00:17, Hägar a écrit :
"Sylvain" wrote in message ...

Le 09/06/2019 Ã* 19:37, Hägar a écrit :
"Sylvain" wrote in message

Le 09/06/2019 Ã* 17:35, Hägar a écrit :
As soon as the Muslims take over your country (France), they will begin
the purge of all homosexuals. You better find a good hiding place,
Sylvain ... they toss tally whacker munchers like yourself from the top
of multi story buildings ... splat.

And you are happy Monday it was Aïd el-fitr the end of Ramadan. You much
****ed off you neighbors all night long for one month with the arab's
music and your boss, in laziness no work in the day

*** when are you going to learn English ... you sound just like all the
Illegal Trespassers here in the US ....

Soon the USA will become the Africa

You speak only english because you are crappy bad idiot

*** I do speak fluent German. My grandfather married a lady from the
French speaking part of Switzerland, where he was an exchange teacher.
They spoke mostly French at home and by the time I was 10 years old I was
fluent in French. Since I don't like the French (you people are arrogant,
mouthy and you don't bathe regularly) I didn't practice the language of
the sissies and subsequently forgot how to speak it. With one exception,
I met an Italian lady in Italy in 1972, who had just become divorced under
the newly issued decree by the Pope, who didn't speak English, so the only
language we could communicate in was French, albeit very haltingly. So,
you dumb-ass Frog, when you can say that you speak a foreign language
fluently, then you can berate me as a "crappy bad idiot". You attempt at
the English language most certainly does not qualify you as being fluent
in a language other than French.

bull****!!! you're really a big mytho. I've never seen you in German
forums lol

And then the German is very much more complicated than the English,
therefore you couldn't speak German because you are really too much
stupid, It is totally impossible!!!

The rate of French who speak another language is higher that the rate of
Americans who speak another language

Life expectancy is higher in France than in the USA. In France there are
no obesity. In France almost all foods are organic foods. In USA only
the food for very rich people is organic food

Many Americans believe that Apollo was a hoax. Many Americans believe in
God and sects. In France the religions have almost disappeared.It's the
country where people believe the least in god. In France near only 10%
believe in God, in USA it's 90%. It is not even existing!!!

Once i saw your head, you're very dirty, you are an old arab. In more
you are communist. Hägar it's arab name LOL

The USA with the Help of God and a few Marines are fighting everywhere
in the world against the communist, and you are communist, **** off ****
bitch!!!!

bull****!!! You do not know how to fight, the shame!!!. You are even not
American, you do not even able to fight to your country, because you are
yellow of a chicken,

*** I'm so very proud of you ... don't you think, though, that people who
visit a planetary would know what a Planetary Nebula is ??? Perhaps they
don't know in France and that is probably why an idiot like you is
regarded there as a genius.

LOL "Perhaps" Hägar(c) It's skewed French sentence. Perharps = peut
être = may be

Nonsense the people who know the astronomy have telescopes, or they make
astronomy by themselves with other astronomers or they make
astronomical shows, and they don't wait behind just to see M57. They
were onlookers

You've never done astronomical shows, because you are very bad. you
unable to use a telescope. If I lend you a telescope. Sure it would have
been broken, such a lot you are stupid!!!

*** Thanks for showing once again what a little jealous twerp you are. If
you hate America so much, why do you spend such an inordinate amount of your
"precious" time trashing us ??? You must be really starved for
entertainment.
Yes we are obese. Yes, we do not speak nearly as many second languages and
people in Europe. However, we saved your sorry French asses twice, once in
WWI and then again in WWII, so you wouldn't have to learn German and march
in Goosestep formation. The Germans crossed the border and you surrendered.
Your cowardly and self proclaimed "leader", one Chuckie DeGaulle, fled to
London and hid out until We, with out allies, beat the Germans and liberated
you French cowards. People in glass houses should not throw stones ... but
you are probably too stupid to understand that adage.

Old June 10th 19, 10:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 10/06/2019 Ã* 19:27, Hägar a écritÂ*:

*** Thanks for showing once again what a little jealous twerp you are.
If you hate America so much, why do you spend such an inordinate amount
of your "precious" time trashing us ??? You must be really starved for
entertainment.
Yes we are obese.Â* Yes, we do not speak nearly as many second languages
and people in Europe.Â* However, we saved your sorry French asses twice,
once in WWI and then again in WWII, so you wouldn't have to learn German
and march in Goosestep formation.Â* The Germans crossed the border and
you surrendered. Your cowardly and self proclaimed "leader", one Chuckie
DeGaulle, fled to London and hid out until We, with out allies, beat the
Germans and liberated you French cowards.Â* People in glass houses should
not throw stones ... but you are probably too stupid to understand that
adage.

Bull****!! I don't hate America. It's you who is a racist old coot hates
the France

I only listen the musics from the Anglosphere. I have been to the USA
three times. I like the USA

The USA and France are linked because before the USA existed. The
ideology of USA had been imagined in France, for the French revolution.
But the idea was not been put down roots in France but it launched in
America.

It was the lumiéres: The freedom, no nobility but all humans equal. No
religions, no beliefs but the sciences. A measures system united and
easy, many schools, many universities. The right to do trade, to do a
firm, to work. The wealth, the health, the freedom got by the science

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lumi%C3%A8res

To the American Revolutionary War, the France had helped the USA,
because was the same idea

Statue of Liberty is a symbol which existed before the USA. It's the
sympbol of the Lumiéres. the lumiéres= the lights is the knowledge, the
sun and the torch lighting the world

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Liberty

Old June 11th 19, 12:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Sylvain" wrote in message ...

Le 10/06/2019 Ã* 19:27, Hägar a écrit :

snip Sylvain drivel

*** You French are an arrogant lot, as evidenced by you constant belittling
of our citizens. At least we take a shower every day and treat most
foreigners with respect, which seems to be something you French don't even
know how to spell. I was in Paris twice and hated both times. You people
drive like morons, you are filthy little pigs and Hitler should have
destroyed the Arc de Triomphe, since the French haven't triumphed at
anything in their history. The only reason you hung on to North Africa for
so long, Algeria to be specific, is because of the Foreign Legion, which is
a bunch of non French citizens, doing France's bidding, since your own
people are too cowardly to do their own fighting. After all, when Hitler
invaded France during WWII, you ran to the west, waving your white flags of
surrender and only the Atlantic ocean stopped you. I am sure some of you
tried to swim to America.

Old June 11th 19, 10:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 11/06/2019 Ã* 01:25, Hägar a écritÂ*:

*** You French are an arrogant lot, as evidenced by you constant
belittling of our citizens.Â* At least we take a shower every day

Of course!!

The number of private pools in France is almost identical to that of the
USA, but for a population four to five times smaller in number

The France has the world's highest rate of private pools per inhabitant.
Where I live all houses have a private pool

In addition, in France there are everywhere big stores specializing for
beauty, hygiene, relaxtion, care, hair, skin, organic products......
which don't exist to USA or rarely. For only 7.000 inhabitants There are
two of there stores in my town
The American women love it and wonder why doesn't it exist to USA

and
treat most foreigners with respect, which seems to be something you
French don't even know how to spell.Â* I was in Paris twice and hated
both times.Â* You people drive like morons,

We drive faster that the American drivers. For an Europeen the slowness
of the American drivers is surprising.

Yet the US roads are more dangerous. For 100,000 drivers
In USA 12.4 deaths per year
In Turkey 12.3 deaths per year
In Belgium 5.8 deaths per year
In France 5.5 deaths per year
In Germany 4.1 deaths per year
In Swizerland 2.7 deaths per year

Even the Turkey is better safe that USA

Old June 11th 19, 11:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Sylvain" wrote in message ...

[...]

*** I suggest you move to Turkey, then, turkey ...