Chinese Space Station

Old September 26th 11, 12:42 AM posted to sci.space.history
T.B.[_2_]

Default Chinese Space Station

launch of the first component is scheduled for Sept 29th.

http://news.sina.com.cn/z/tiangong2011/3D/index.shtml

T.B.
Old September 26th 11, 07:55 PM posted to sci.space.history
Bob Haller

On Sep 25, 7:42*pm, "T.B." wrote:
launch of the first component is scheduled for Sept 29th.

http://news.sina.com.cn/z/tiangong2011/3D/index.shtml

T.B.

those who have the bucks lead the way.....

we have no bucks and might rent a little space on a chinese station
someday
Old September 26th 11, 08:37 PM posted to sci.space.history
Jeff Findley[_2_]

In article 5e335f04-6df9-41c7-956e-eb4fb4d4d039
@i28g2000yqn.googlegroups.com, says...

On Sep 25, 7:42*pm, "T.B." wrote:
launch of the first component is scheduled for Sept 29th.

http://news.sina.com.cn/z/tiangong2011/3D/index.shtml

T.B.

those who have the bucks lead the way.....

we have no bucks and might rent a little space on a chinese station
someday

You are wrong.

"China?s debt-to-GDP ratio is worse than the United States? ratio."

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2...problem-worse-
than-portugal-1014895568/

Jeff
--
" Ares 1 is a prime example of the fact that NASA just can't get it
up anymore... and when they can, it doesn't stay up long. "
Old September 29th 11, 02:17 AM posted to sci.space.history
Mike DiCenso

On Sep 25, 4:42*pm, "T.B." wrote:
launch of the first component is scheduled for Sept 29th.

http://news.sina.com.cn/z/tiangong2011/3D/index.shtml

T.B.

Correction. That is not the first component of their eventual larger
space station. It's a module for practicing docking.
-Mike
Old September 29th 11, 02:57 AM posted to sci.space.history
Bob Haller

On Sep 25, 7:42*pm, "T.B." wrote:
launch of the first component is scheduled for Sept 29th.

http://news.sina.com.cn/z/tiangong2011/3D/index.shtml

T.B.

those who have the bucks lead the way.....

we have no bucks and might rent a little space on a chinese station
someday

You are wrong.

"China?s debt-to-GDP ratio is worse than the United States? ratio."

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2...problem-worse-
than-portugal-1014895568/

Jeff
--
" Ares 1 is a prime example of the fact that NASA just can't get it
* up anymore... and when they can, it doesn't stay up long. "
* *- tinker

well at least their economy is growing and we as a nation owe more to
china than anyone else
Old September 29th 11, 04:19 PM posted to sci.space.history
Jeff Findley[_2_]

In article 6c8236bf-2bb7-49e8-b7a4-bdcece18eee8
@m5g2000vbe.googlegroups.com, says...

we as a nation owe more to china than anyone else

Wrong!

To Whom Does the U.S. Government Really Owe Money?
http://www.mygovcost.org/2011/03/11/...-s-government-
really-owe-money/

We owe China a piddly 9.5% of the debt.

42.1% is owed to the US (individuals and institutions) with an
additional 17.9% which is owed to the Social Security Trust Fund. In
other words, we owe 60% of the debt to ourselves, which is more than SIX
times what we owe China.

Jeff
Old September 29th 11, 09:45 PM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected]

CNN is reporting that it's been launched.
Old October 1st 11, 02:39 AM posted to sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_3_]

On 26/09/2011 9:42 AM, T.B. wrote:
launch of the first component is scheduled for Sept 29th.

http://news.sina.com.cn/z/tiangong2011/3D/index.shtml

T.B.

Launch took place as dated. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiangong_1