Tempel 1 is not a Comet

Old November 28th 10, 02:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

Default Tempel 1 is not a Comet

Now that we probed Tempel1 Saw it to have very dry surface with
craters in craters we can't classify it as a comet.First definition of
comet is " A small body composed of ice. Tempel1 one was found to have
no ice. Go figure TreBert
Old November 28th 10, 06:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On 28 nov, 15:00, bert wrote:
Now that we probed Tempel1 *Saw it to have very dry surface with
craters in craters we can't classify it as a comet.First definition of
comet is " A small body composed of ice. Tempel1 one was found to have
no ice. * Go figure * TreBert

Temple One is made of Iron cometh from the inner Iron core of the
Fifth planet, what is now a an asteroid belt.

Old November 28th 10, 07:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_4_]

"bert" wrote in message
Now that we probed Tempel1 Saw it to have very dry surface with
craters in craters we can't classify it as a comet.First definition of
comet is " A small body composed of ice. Tempel1 one was found to have
no ice. Go figure TreBert

Tempe's apogee is within the orbit of Jupiter and its perigee intersects
the orbit of Mars, which indicates the Asteroid Belt as its origin.
One of Sir Gilligan Horry's UFOs knocked it for a loop ...

Old November 28th 10, 07:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Nov 28, 10:54*am, Warhol wrote:
On 28 nov, 15:00, bert wrote:

Now that we probed Tempel1 *Saw it to have very dry surface with
craters in craters we can't classify it as a comet.First definition of
comet is " A small body composed of ice. Tempel1 one was found to have
no ice. * Go figure * TreBert

Temple One is made of Iron cometh from the inner Iron core of the
Fifth planet, what is now a an asteroid belt.

With a density estimate of 0.62 g/cm3, as such it would have to be
mostly hollow to have much if hardly any iron involved. Even made up
of dry ice and few other low density metallic elements would suggest
that Tempel-1 is at least somewhat hollow or otherwise at extensively
porous if not simply loosely compacted in that it's offering darn
little surface tension to boot.

However, supposedly Moors don't believe in spacecrafts or whatever off-
world probes, much less in microwave radio waves getting through empty
space, so what exactly does it matter to you and other faith-based
pretenders either way?

~ BG
Old November 28th 10, 07:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Nov 28, 6:00*am, bert wrote:
Now that we probed Tempel1 *Saw it to have very dry surface with
craters in craters we can't classify it as a comet.First definition of
comet is " A small body composed of ice. Tempel1 one was found to have
no ice. * Go figure * TreBert

It probably offered a few ppm of h2o, though otherwise mostly CO2 and
sooty carbon on its surface. Deep inside should be water-ice (h2o) of
perhaps 50+ ppm, but thus far it's entirely subjective interpretations
because those spendy instruments of DEEP IMPACT simply didn't get much
h2o readings.

Remember, when our NASA and their brown-nosed associates lie to us
about comets having bulk water-ice, they also lied to us about our
mineral saturated moon that's physically dark as coal though otherwise
perfectly UV reactive as colorful and hardly anything like what our
Apollo "right stuff" had to say.

In other words, you don't get to cheery pick only the good stuff that
makes you a happy camper, because you have to take all of their bad/
rotten stuff as well.

~ BG
Old November 28th 10, 10:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 11/28/2010 10:54 AM, Warhol wrote:
On 28 nov, 15:00, wrote:
Now that we probed Tempel1 Saw it to have very dry surface with
craters in craters we can't classify it as a comet.First definition of
comet is " A small body composed of ice. Tempel1 one was found to have
no ice. Go figure TreBert

Temple One is made of Iron cometh from the inner Iron core of the
Fifth planet, what is now a an asteroid belt.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

We have THE finest kooks here in alt.astronomy.

Warhole manages to mix kookery with bigotry.
That's a one-two combo platter of crazy.
Old November 28th 10, 11:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On 28 nov, 15:00, bert wrote:

[...]

Proof me that space crafts exist and they can fly into space... people
you were deceived by your own academician. They made you believe in
tricks were great science... there ain't suss thing as space travel in
our age.... this is a prison world, you all are prisoners. Not one can
leave this planet... the simple truth.

So yes the Asteroid Belt, which lies between Mars and Jupiter, was
once a Planet... the fifth planet. And Temple one is part of the inner
iron core of that was once the fifth planet.

Why has this information not been passed on to the general public in a
mass information way? If it has been passed on, why do so many people
supposedly educated in cosmology maintain that the asteroid field was
never a planet?

The Legend of Maldek

This is a legend associated with the currently existing asteroid belt
between Mars and Jupiter. The concept of Maldek begins with J. E.
Bode, who pointed out a regular pattern in the planets' distance from
the Sun. Bode's Law predicted that there should be a planet between
Mars and Jupiter. This set off a telescopic hunt for the missing
planet, and in 1801 Giuseppe Piazzi discovered Ceres, the largest of
the asteroids.

Heinrich Olbers speculated that the asteroids were the ruins of a
fifth planet, destroyed by some catastrophe; the idea cropped up now
and then in science fiction, where inevitably it was assumed that the
catastrophe was artificial, perhaps caused in an interplanetary war in
the distant past.

The hypothetical planet which may have once existed in the orbit of
the asteroid belt is also referred to as Phaeton.
Old November 28th 10, 11:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On 28 nov, 15:00, bert wrote:

[...]

Your "this is a prison world" sounds about right. So what exactly did
Moors do to deserve being sent and forever kept here?

~ BG
Old November 28th 10, 11:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On 28 nov, 15:00, bert wrote:

[...]

clearly to reeducate the prisoners... Must I remember you that
Gran'Da'Dy is the Great Teach'R.

It's not that the prisoners took control of the bridge that they will
escape the heavens wrath... Beware... surrender now or die.
Old November 29th 10, 12:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_4_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
On Nov 28, 6:00 am, bert wrote:
Now that we probed Tempel1 Saw it to have very dry surface with
craters in craters we can't classify it as a comet.First definition of
comet is " A small body composed of ice. Tempel1 one was found to have
no ice. Go figure TreBert

snip utter GuthBall BS

The End