Gravity Mysteries Solved (?)

Old March 19th 08, 10:20 PM
Bjarne Lorenzen Bjarne Lorenzen is offline
Junior Member

Default Gravity Mysteries Solved (?)

A simple theory can solve the cause of any gravity mysteries, such as dark matter, dark energy, black holes, and the so called pioneer anomaly, - as well as the cause of gravity, and more.

We have in 300 year ‘believed’ that force composants from the surrounding matter will cancel each other inside of the earth and that gravity here therefore will decrease to zero in the center.
But several gravity phenomena’s in nature points to the exact opposite conclusion. Gravity seems instead to increase towards its center.
For instance; how were galaxies, - solar systems, - as well as heavenly bodies created?
Is dark matter really ‘matter’ and what about ‘black holes’? – Could these phenomena’s be only pure naturally gravity?

What about the formula of acceleration due to gravity formula? - It show us that gravity will continue to increase towards the center of a gravitational field, - why do we not accept the range of even an mathematically expression? - How can we justify to ‘bend’ this beautiful mathematically formula, - like we want?

We don't know the laws of nature responsible for how a single gravitational field occurs. Therefore it should be no surprise that our attempts to calculate how a field should' occur are doomed to fail, simply because how can we be sure that the property of gravity that applies for gravity forces between several gravitational forces also must apply for how a single gravitational field occurs.

This summer surveys of acceleration due to gravity deep inside mines will be carried out (about 1500 Meter below sea level) – Physics must not be build on what we ‘believes’ also even not if we have good reason to ‘believe’ like we do and also not even if we ‘believes’ to have understood a phenomena in hundred of years.
It is possible and even easy to survey if our old believe really is correct; this should have been done for decades ago.

Several facts point to that we in 300 year have accepted a huge mistake, and that this is the only reason to any of the gravity mysteries we have today.
If we do accept the formula of acceleration due to gravity exactly like it is, without "touching it" the result is that any gravity phenomena will immediately disappear, - like dewdrops under the sun.

You can read the theory at www.science27.com

Sorry when this is not perfect English.

Kind regards
Bjarne Lorenzen
Denmark.

Last edited by Bjarne Lorenzen : March 20th 08 at 08:34 AM.