What is not Curving? What is Curving? Why Spin? Why Round?

Old April 23rd 07, 02:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What is not Curving? What is Curving? Why Spin? Why Round?

First the universe has no straight lines. The universe hates the cube.
Is space curving? Answer not 100% but I go with "no" Why spin? Because
it takes away the curving of space. It is the inertia spin creates that
the object will curve in the direction of its spin. A nebula(cloud of
gas and dust) has to have a fast spin,and the star system is ruled by
its speed and direction unless disturbed by a greater outside force.
Spin creates "spacetime",and reality is spacetime is a result of spin.
If there was one photon in the universe it would relate to its spin,and
over eons of time create the largest most perfect circle All this
because mother nature. loves spin,and so do I

Old April 24th 07, 02:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

With time all large objects get rounder and rounder. Black holes that
reach their maximum density,and stop spinning are a perfect sphere.
Now this begs a tricky question. Did these objects make themselves
round,or was it an outside gravity effect.? oc I know your answer.
Mach would use his answer QM would give its answer,and I have mine.
Bert

Old April 24th 07, 05:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

On Apr 24, 6:05 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
With

Black holes that reach their maximum density,and stop spinning are a perfect sphere.

It's highly unlikely that a truly non-rotating (Schwartzchild) BH
exists in nature. But you're right, it would be a perfect sphere, per
the Schwartzchild model.

Now this begs a tricky question. Did these objects make themselves
round,or was it an outside gravity effect.?

Well again, you got multiple choice. That massive parent star that was
crushed down to a BH was crushed by:

1.) Geometry and 'curvature' of Something-that-is-yet-nothing

2.) Sky Pixies

3.) The hyperpressurized spatial medium

4.) Other______________________ . Fill in the blank.

In another thread, AA said that the DD conjoinment in a lax moment
stated "curvature" is an analogy. Hell's bells, that's exactly what we
been sayin' for years - that it's a metaphor, an analogy, a cryptic
description of something literal.
But the DD conjoinment remains mute on reciting
what that "curvature" is an analogy *of*.
oc

Old April 24th 07, 07:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck[_2_]

In article .com,
oldcoot wrote:

Well again, you got multiple choice. That massive parent star that was
crushed down to a BH was crushed by:

1.) Geometry and 'curvature' of Something-that-is-yet-nothing

2.) Sky Pixies

3.) The hyperpressurized spatial medium

4.) Other______________________ . Fill in the blank.

In another thread, AA said that the DD conjoinment in a lax moment
stated "curvature" is an analogy. Hell's bells, that's exactly what we
been sayin' for years - that it's a metaphor, an analogy, a cryptic
description of something literal.
But the DD conjoinment remains mute on reciting
what that "curvature" is an analogy *of*.

Lagrangian - equations of motion. Pretty standard physics.

--
Sacred keeper of the Hollow Sphere, and the space within the Coffee Boy
singularity.

COOSN-174-07-82116: alt.astronomy's favourite poster (from a survey taken
of the saucerhead high command).
Old April 26th 07, 11:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

oc Like my late friend Joe I wish Wolton was alive to post. I do
believe we have both gravity as an inward force "pulling" And Woltons
push gravity force pushing. If there was only one large object in the
universe it would be a perfect Sphere.,but it need not exist.(sad part)
Mother nature uses a perfect circle(sphere) very wisely. Its a point in
spacetime to create universes. Bert

Why are craters round? Dave Amateur Astronomy 22 December 21st 05 01:46 PM
The "Bug" Heard 'Round the World Revision Space Shuttle 0 May 17th 05 10:29 AM
Out of Round G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 25 March 29th 05 01:58 PM
First Scopes - Round 2! Edward Smith Amateur Astronomy 51 January 9th 04 06:43 PM
First Scopes - Round 2 Edward Smith Misc 5 January 8th 04 09:36 AM