New sci.space.moderated moderator

Old October 24th 03, 12:36 AM
Graham Drabble

Default New sci.space.moderated moderator

On 23 Oct 2003 rk wrote in
:

Congratulations to Graham Drabble, the new Moderator for
sci.space.moderated.

Thanks. For those that don't recognise me I mainly lurk here and is
ss.shuttle and .history. I moderate other groups and when I heard this
one was shutting down through lack of moderator facilities voluntered
to do what I could to help (which basically amounted to volunteering to
help and putting them in contact with Brian Edmonds who runs a modbot).

I'm pretty sure that we've now got long term hosting covered, more on
this in the future.

--
Graham Drabble
If you're interested in what goes on in other groups or want to find

Old October 24th 03, 01:21 AM
James Summers

"Graham Drabble" wrote in message
On 23 Oct 2003 rk wrote in
:

Congratulations to Graham Drabble, the new Moderator for
sci.space.moderated.

Thanks. For those that don't recognise me I mainly lurk here and is
ss.shuttle and .history. I moderate other groups and when I heard this
one was shutting down through lack of moderator facilities voluntered
to do what I could to help (which basically amounted to volunteering to
help and putting them in contact with Brian Edmonds who runs a modbot).

I'm pretty sure that we've now got long term hosting covered, more on
this in the future.

Welcome to this little group, some of whom can't stand the childish nonsense
in .history.
--
James Summers
IBM-ret, "old space guy".