Seeing Through a Pin Hole???

Old August 18th 03, 10:36 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Ho oc thanks for that site. I'll give a clue how I take the fastest
pictures in the world. I use a pin hole. Bert

Old August 19th 03, 09:08 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Sorry Bill Don't have a site. Don't know if my web TV can create a site.
My pictures are in "google" or if you email I can send you pictures of a
bullet hitting glass before the glass can crack. Pictures faster than a
shock wave going through a liquid. Faster than inertia can move. As
fast as light can go an inch and a half. I had just taken
great shorts last week,but my wife again opened my dark room door.
I love pictures,and no one (not even Edginton's strobe light can take
them at my speed.) The pictures speak for themselves in a thousand
words. Bert PS they have been seen in this group,and all over the
world. I should get the Nobel for them (yes)

Old August 19th 03, 10:10 PM
Bill Sheppard

Bert wrote,

I'll give a clue how I take the fastest
pictures in the world. I use a pin hole. =A0 =A0

Bert, how does your system operate? Currently the fastest is done with
ultra-short pulse lasers, which make even Edgerton's strobes pokey by
comparison. For example, see-
www.oxfordlasers.com/hsi/visilase.htm=A0
oc

NOTE ANTI-SPAM ADDRESS: oldcoot88atwebtv.net
Change the 'at' to@

Old August 21st 03, 03:01 AM
BenignVanilla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Sorry Bill Don't have a site. Don't know if my web TV can create a site.
My pictures are in "google" or if you email I can send you pictures of a
bullet hitting glass before the glass can crack. Pictures faster than a
shock wave going through a liquid. Faster than inertia can move. As
fast as light can go an inch and a half. I had just taken
great shorts last week,but my wife again opened my dark room door.
I love pictures,and no one (not even Edginton's strobe light can take
them at my speed.) The pictures speak for themselves in a thousand
words. Bert PS they have been seen in this group,and all over the
world. I should get the Nobel for them (yes)

I'd happily post them for you on my site, if you care to share them.

BV.

Old August 21st 03, 03:04 AM
BenignVanilla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Sorry Bill Don't have a site. Don't know if my web TV can create a site.
My pictures are in "google" or if you email I can send you pictures of a
bullet hitting glass before the glass can crack. Pictures faster than a
shock wave going through a liquid. Faster than inertia can move. As
fast as light can go an inch and a half. I had just taken
great shorts last week,but my wife again opened my dark room door.
I love pictures,and no one (not even Edginton's strobe light can take
them at my speed.) The pictures speak for themselves in a thousand
words. Bert PS they have been seen in this group,and all over the
world. I should get the Nobel for them (yes)

Bert, I'd like to see them, but I cannot find anything in Google as you
mentioned.

BV.

Old August 21st 03, 03:19 AM
Bill Duncan

In article , BenignVanilla
wrote:

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Sorry Bill Don't have a site. Don't know if my web TV can create a site.
My pictures are in "google" or if you email I can send you pictures of a
bullet hitting glass before the glass can crack. Pictures faster than a
shock wave going through a liquid. Faster than inertia can move. As
fast as light can go an inch and a half. I had just taken
great shorts last week,but my wife again opened my dark room door.
I love pictures,and no one (not even Edginton's strobe light can take
them at my speed.) The pictures speak for themselves in a thousand
words. Bert PS they have been seen in this group,and all over the
world. I should get the Nobel for them (yes)

Bert, I'd like to see them, but I cannot find anything in Google as you
mentioned.

BV.

I've tried Google also with absolutly no luck.Bill.

Old August 21st 03, 03:03 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Bill Sorry you can't find them in "GOOGLE" I never go to google but I
was told they are there. Here you see a cork floating on top of
water that fills the flask to its brim. You see the flask coming
apart,and water is non-compressible. This as far as I know is the
only picture ever taken that shows inertia has a time lapse.
The cork is still floating on the water's surface. I was asked to take
a picture like this. It is not all that easy to stop action that is
so very fast,and get the picture clear. Pictures don't lie. I've shown
these pictures in another news group,and a person there told me I faked
them. That I could not be this smart(I have my moments) I think faking
them would be impossible to do. The bullet comes out of an air gun
its a 122,and the gun is set in a vice(can't miss) I run out of wine
glasses,and used a heavy vase,and it was an expensive gift from her
mother. She tells everyone I'm a "crazy lazy fool" and I broke every
thing made of glass in the house. Its true we now drink out of plastic
cups. Bert

Old August 22nd 03, 02:02 AM
Bill Duncan

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

[...]

What newsgroup did you post these to so I can go to it and find

them?Bill.
Old August 22nd 03, 06:01 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Bill I first posted the pictures in my favorite news group 7 years ago.
The news group is called "New theories" It was on physics. This is now
my favorite news group because of the Hubble,and its great pictures.
Today looking at the inertia picture I posted(hope you saw it) I noticed
the side of the glass was punched in at its bottom,and still with less
volume of water the cork still floats at rest. Does this picture prove
that water can be compressed for an instant? If this is
true(reality) would I get a Nobel? Like I posted these pictures
don't come without much thought,and patience. The patience is further
put to the test with my charming wife(very sexy) always opening the door
to my "dark room" My best pictures have been destroyed by photons that
create them. Bert